What are some movies to help take my mind off a harrowing toothache?

What are some movies to help take my mind off a harrowing toothache?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qIvsVxu1uvs
youtube.com/watch?v=DRfD0IcXNQY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Marathon Man

Dentist here.
Dont be fucking stupid go and fix it if you want too keep the tooth in your mouth.
It will be late if you are stubborn and you will have to pull it out.

Wanted

Infection from the tooth can easily spread to your brain and kill you fyi

Brain aneurysms are more common than you think FYI

I did go to the dentist. My cavity was pretty deep due to two years of not going and she gave me a filling that she said was close the nerve. It's been 5 days and I still feel pain, especially when lying down. One Advil wipes it out for a good eight hours but it always comes back. How long should I give the filling to "adjust" before I should be worrying about a root canal?

Toothaches go away with rubbing alcohol.

fuck dentists desu

I had a root canal. It's not too bad but it takes ages

yeah but it's a thousand dollars is it not?

I came here to post this

>Ameriplebilarditards have to PAY for healthcare, or suffer in agony

Ahhh, America

Dentists are the Jews of the medical profession.

Actually user, even with decent dental insurance shit like that is still expensive. It mostly covers preventative maintenance, and emergency situations. If you have shitty dental hygiene that's your problem.

Talk to them if you don't have insurance. They're likely to set you up with a payment plan if you can't afford the whole thing out of pocket.

>read that as every roastie has her horns

I've got to get off more

hello. I hate you. ok bye

you don't need to go to the dentist

just brush regularly and don't have too much sugar

Not really only in Murrica.
I was just passing by
You should probably go as soon as you can no adjustment should be needed and the pain should have been non existent if the pulp is not affected.
The symptoms you are describing aka laying down is a sign of acute and total pulp inflammation.

Sorry to hurt your feelings.
You really should shut your mouth and do as your told if you dont want to be left as toothless hillbilly.

Kys, parasite

Do you literally think you are a doctor? Do you think anyone actually respects you? Cause your fucking wrong.

You overcharge for basic necessities so you can drive a nice car and cheat on your wife. Does fucking people over just make your day? Is that the only way of interacting with other people that you can understand, you fucking walking lobotomy

Fuck off and don't dare fucking @ me

Is it likely that there's some tooth rot or whatever if I taste a bad breath in my mouth just an hour after brushing my teeth even if I haven't eaten anything?

t. put off going to the dentist for years because I'm horribly afraid of syringes

>afraid of syringes
Those are needed only if you pulling something out or fisxing something bad,and even then there is something called aerosol lidocaine.

Anyway yes you probably should just take just preventive exam and check if there is cavities causing problems.
If that is not the case the is something else going on,probably tonsillar crypts have some food stuck in them.

2:39 and turn the sound up
youtube.com/watch?v=qIvsVxu1uvs

Hey Denny, quick question for ya.

Why is it that eight (8) out of ten (10) dentists recommend a new tooth paste or toothbrush every month?
The technological advancements can't be that big for each new batch, right?

What toothpaste and brush do you use?

Write me back Doc, this is important shit.

Shitposting isn't allowed outside Sup Forums.

Well I need to get my wisdom teeth removed as they are crashing into my other teeth. My suspicion is that there's some damage there that might be rotting now. If it's bad or difficult to get it removed though will they put me under sleep for a surgery or will they just inject me with an anesthesia and start breaking shit apart?

They can put you to sleep at your request, but it's more expensive. Just get the laughing gas.

>recommend a new tooth paste or toothbrush every month?
They are paid for it percentage for every "prescription" or recommendation,other doctors do it too Ive seen an otolaryngologist with 20 years of experience doing it openly and nobody suspects a thing because it is not the job of the patents to know this.
If you are not paid cash they are paid trips to some hotels of get sponsorship for book publishing or whatever.

>What toothpaste and brush do you use?
Regular Colgate manufactured in Poland,the Turkish and Chinese stuff is a big no no.
medium hardness toothbrush also from Colgate they were like 2 for a dollar.
Dont buy them 360 brushes or whatever its all gimmick.
I actually took fluoride pills as a kid to my 12 year and brush two times a day,once in morning once before bed.
I am yet to fix a tooth,never even had a toothache.

lol holy shit

>Well I need to get my wisdom teeth removed as they are crashing into my other teeth.
That is causing your problem,it is called pericoronitis ,if you want to avoid bigger problems you should pull it out.
Usually its done awake regular anesthesia,seriously its not big deal if its not something complicated and with spread infection.

Appreciate the answer!

Thanks Doc!

Hey doc, 2 years ago when i was 16 i had 3 root canals, is that bad? If so how bad

Do you floss?

fuck the dentists. no one died from having teeth rot out.

save your money, fuck the goys who want you to have white teeth, you aint no movie star.

cant take your teeth with you to heaven either, god bros.

>no one died from having teeth rot out.

People used to die all the time for this.

Dot worry about it,just take care for the teeth you have left,bitches dont want bad teeth.

yo bro shut the fuck up, if you've ever had a tooth infection you would know why dentists are heroes.

Go fuck yourself cuck, 1% ass bitch

Post your worst tooth infection/aches problems, guys

>me
>tooth infection feels like it wants to burst out of my tooth
>put ice in mouth around gums
>fall asleep
>wake up 1 hour later with my gums literally on fucking fire and freezing at the same time
>first time i actually scream out in pain from tooth pain
>start crying a bit

This shit was the worst

Simply not true. Having an infected tooth can lead to death. Any time you have infection in your face area you should be worried.

Yes almost after every meal when Im home.
I dont recommend those nylon flossers since they are too thick for 99% of the people and only push the food inside not outside.
I use silk thread used for stitching stuff,works great and is strong enough to be manipulated with hands on tight spots and they are cheap as fuck.
And dont use those interdental brushes they are for people that have periodontal problems.

>day after getting shitfaced
>teeth hurt pretty badly from biting/eating just about anything the whole day

That's about it desu... I guess alcohol is bad for the teeth. At least if you are as inconsistent at brushing them as I am.

thanks for the advice user

I actually have seen the second movie,its pretty funny if you are in the right mood.

youtube.com/watch?v=DRfD0IcXNQY

wrong

/thread