Cfg- they have his family edition

>TLDR info here (also see first few comments):
bubbl.us/?h=353c6c/6a7172/34fHeANPDpMfI&r=489699651
docs.google.com/document/d/1_hC14wUzLw1EJ0GfDcDm9GAJoOnF2V0pM36uy3NuEzw/edit?usp=sharing

>First FBI thread
→ # →
archive.is/JEXOo

>Second FBI thread
→ # →
archive.is/pgLpf

>REDPILL LITE:
archive.is/m4DaP

>HILLARY'S TAX RETURNS HERE:
ghostbin.com/paste/wx6n6
>Hillary nuclear file here
mega.nz/#F!oQYiWQYY!6vGXkmC2ECa7N_XapmbMyQ

What we know:
George Soros funnels money to Democracy Alliance, through the Amalgamated Bank and into the Clinton Foundation. Major money laundering, massive number of donors.
(((Soros's))) investment arm is linked to it

tavinstitute.org/

tavistock.com/about/
rockefeller100.org/items/show/1739
catalist.us/about/our-clients/

>TAVISTOCK INSTITUTE IS A PRIVATE GROUP. LOOK FOR WHO IS LINKED TO THEM.

Pastebin: pastebin.com/PBejCc6J
Others involved:
>Media Matters Revenue
guidestar.org/FinDocuments/2013/470/928/2013-470928008-0aff1cc5-9.pdf

>American Bridge Stalking GOP
politico.com/story/2013/07/psst-gop-american-bridge-is-watching-094831
ALSO
Bill Clinton is heavily involved with human trafficking with Jeffrey (((Epstein))) on the "Lolita Express"
Virginia Roberts was one of the sex slave victims.

>LIST OF EPSTEINS CONTACTS
nationalvanguard.org/2015/01/jeffrey-epstein-more-light/
--------------------------
observer.com/2015/03/the-jeffrey-(((epstein)))-affair-imperils-hillary-clintons-presidential-prospects/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-admits-being-foolish-4961541
v1rotate.com/airlines/jege-inc

registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N908JE
registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N212JE

discussions.flightaware.com/post39207.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twittermoneybot.com/
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1467917273409.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=1WLw6EcgGHk&feature=youtu.be
comfy.moe/kgeayx.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=AjAaXO0EiO4
youtu.be/UuIY8ov8YQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAjP5xUHZyE
chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/kass/ct-hillary-clinton-emails-fbi-kass-0706-20160705-column.html
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/jul/07/fact-checking-donations-clinton-foundation/
youtube.com/watch?v=wrcyDPVu93U
gatesofvienna.net/2015/02/the-betrayal-papers-part-i-of-v/
stopqatarnow.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>/cfg/ General Guide
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

>Step 1: Find a task
Simple tasks include making memes, phonebanking, joining the social botnet, and digging for OC dirt on the CF.

>Step 2: Do a thing
Steal a meme from Occupy Democrats or elsewhere and replace the text. Memes should roughly follow this format:
>X: Money donated to the CF
>Y: What did the donater get in return?
>Z: Source.

Phonebanking is extremely simple, just follow these steps:
>Find a company on the Mind Map
>Call them saying you're doing a story for X regarding Y
>Slowly let them realize you're asking about the CF
This accomplishes 3 things
>Provides a screen for Journalists so they don't get disappeared
>Provides us with Info
>Blows their alarm system the fuck out

Join the botnet by making a throwaway twitter, connecting the account with ifttt.com, and using twittermoneybot.com/ to autofollow followers of major figures like Trump. See → # → → → → # → # → # → # → # → # → → # → # → # → → for more info. Don't use your home computer for this.

Digging for info is trickier, but there's a shitton to get you started in the archive. Read all of the most important discoveries and follow the trail.

>Step 3: Post results

They have his family

I started researching about this oil company. The reason being is that a while back I heard a weird story about Joe Biden's son working for the company.

Here is my current theory based on the information:

Ukraine was an "inside job" orchestrated by the US department of state.

Many of the top officials in the state department have financial ties to a Ukrainian uranium (recall that HRC sold US Uranium rights already to Russia and then conveniently recieved donations to her foundation) and oil company.
Had the former Ukranian President (Viktor Yanukovych) made closer ties with Russia then it would have destroyed the money-funneling system ran through the oil company. Thus, Ukraine had to revolt.

>Look at pic related to see how money flows to HRC, John Kerry, the Bidens, and the Clinton Foundation.

>>>>>>>Sources

>docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit

>Suicide is a way into eternal paradise
Calling it now Comey is going to kill himself with a 7.62 sniper rifle from 40+ yards away.

/BretBaier/status/751122488940171269

Headline on Drudge: "CLINTON FOUNDATION UNDER INVESTIGATION?"

>>FBI Dir Comey will not comment when asked if there's an investigation into the Clinton Foundation & won't say if it was part of this probe

Keep up the good work, it's now going mainstream.

I love you all

His going to die from brain freeze for licking an icecream too fast and his head is going to explode from temperature differences

Hunter Biden's buddy (also a friend of SoS Kerry's stepson) Devon Archer (Burnham Asset Managment) was recently indicted for $41mm in fraudulent bonds supposedly backed by the poorest tribe in the US. He'll end up in jail. You can't even begin to imagine how deep the wormhole goes

keep up the good work anons, kek is with us

Start posting the #breakthefoundation memes on twitter!

Good hashtags:

#NeverHillary
#StillSanders
#AboveTheLaw
#BLM
#BreakTheFoundation
#BernieOrBust
#PeopleShouldBeIndictedFor

Check the image m8. I already sourced that info in there. He just happens to also be a Clinton donator.

OH SURELY its mere coincidence!

bump, RIP split threads

Updated doc, thank you.

youtube.com/watch?v=1WLw6EcgGHk&feature=youtu.be

Spread this like wild fire

Twitter : direct your best (most easily accessible the mass public) memes that you have so far towards BretBaier right now. The traffic will be monstrous.

Can someone put the picture with Hillary's racist quotes here? Trying to subvert #BlackLivesMatter

That one is good, but I need the Jew bastard one

here's another

>Trying to subvert #BlackLivesMatter
made a few nog memes, will re-dump

That's the one

2/3

its ok if hillary does it

COMEY WON'T COMMENT ON IF THEY ARE INVESTIGATING THE FOUNDATION! FBI user WAS REAL!

3/3

all that
>powell did it toooooo!!!11

where there even such laws in place regarding emails?

I HAD TO LEAVE AND WORK JUST HALF AN HOUR DURING THE TALK!

WHAT THE HELL DID I MISS?

GIVE ME ALL THE DETAILS!!!

Just a small suggestion for some of these..

Every once in a while we should use shit resolution and shit filters to dumb down the quality of images like this. The god awful image quality is synonymous with being "for us; by us" to black people on the internet. Not as over the top as pic related, but you get the idea, I'm sure.

Just my $.02

You're doing God's work, user.

THE FOUNDATION WAS BROUGHT UP AND COMEY COULD NOT COMMENT ON ONLY THAT

When this link expired use archived webm link below.

comfy.moe/kgeayx.webm

>FBI Director Comey declines to comment on investigation of Clinton Foundation
youtube.com/watch?v=AjAaXO0EiO4
>FBI Director Comey: Clinton Gave Non-Cleared Individuals Access To Classified Information
youtu.be/UuIY8ov8YQ4

So is Comey dropping redpills at the hearing or is he bending over like a good little cuck?

10/10 meem

reminder Comey proved FBIAnon is legit, everyone in the government is a pack of corrupt childraping shitheels

>10/10 meem
thx senpai, appreciate it

Is there a full video up yet?

user that posted the Irvin brain and was talking about Kagan last night. Two thoughts

1. Donald Kagan's family was from Kuršėnai, Lithuania. If any Lithuanian anons are near there and are interested in looking into maybe a genealogist or a local record keeper to look into it. We're looking for a concrete relationship between Donald and Robert as they may be brothers. On the prison planet forum someone suggested Kaganovich or Kaganov may be the original name.

2. If any YALE anions have access to the alumni magazine or any alumnus related resources, the link citation is dead on the wiki page that talks about Donald's father.

As a note to Lithanons, you are not a US citizen and I imagine it's much easier for someone to disappear you. Be careful if you are interested in looking into this.

it's still ongoing
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAjP5xUHZyE

Investigation is over
>no need to hide you're source
>no reason to "No Comment" CF
unless you've got another investigation open
He could have dodged those questions easily
You don't make it to top dog in the FBI if you're an idiot
He was falling on his sword in a sense

SPREAD IT

So there is most likely a CF investigation?

Yes. If there wasn't any investigation into it, he would've just said "no".

holy shit that's impressive work user

Definitely, they don't hire imbeciles to the FBI.

He knew what his statements implied, was intentional

Yes, he's letting Clinton go on lesser charges, hoping she makes a mistake and becomes reckless again.

The Foundation has always been the target.

#BreakTheFoundation
Currently infiltrating and subverting my way through the #BlackLivesMatter hashtag and turning it into an anti-Clinton hashtag.

Alas, I can't research any further. I'm covered up in IRL work. At least this has been posted and added to google docs. If anyone finds anymore I'd love to see their contributions.

shape shifting intensifies

>Talking about SAP

>Currently infiltrating and subverting my way through the #BlackLivesMatter hashtag and turning it into an anti-Clinton hashtag.
same, keep up the good work

Does any have the riddler threads? Maybe there's something in there with looking into.

I'll join in. Do you pretend to be black or do you speak to them as an outsider?

tfw they had access to SAP by her foundation that was donated to her donors

>Do you pretend to be black
very much so. Listened to rap for years before Sup Forums so I am a master of advanced ebonics

So are we waiting until after the conventions to go into full memetic warfare mobilization?

makes sense. plus gives time for the twitter botnet to be built up

Those archived files of the FBI thread are actually pretty annoying to read through because I can't see what the nigger is responding to.

I'm pulling the mixed race card. Get to talk white while claiming to be black while also throwing in the occasional "black power" and "black lives matter" and calling other blacks "muh brothers"

#ComeyHearing is trending.
Use it.

^

woke af 100 100 100

>I'm pulling the mixed race card
As long as you remain in character. I spent like 4 days spamming the #BlackLivesMatter htag, the #AltonSterling, then #FalconHeighsShooting to build credibility, now i'm spamming and RT-ing mostly anti-Hill and pro-bernie stuff

More normie media catching up:

>chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/kass/ct-hillary-clinton-emails-fbi-kass-0706-20160705-column.html

>politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/jul/07/fact-checking-donations-clinton-foundation/

You know the drill:
Generate a few clicks for them in order to increase their incentive to follow up on this story.
Post on on Normiebook if you want to - from here on your personal risk is negligible.

Screencapped

bump

bump

more ammo

Facts don't matter with democrats

They really don't.

She makes people feel good by promising more leftist lunacy and more illegals.

Bump bump bump

Bump

Well, call Hillary Clinton out on her rich White privledge.

holy fucking shit... w-what now?

bump with truck cages

Come on faggots I've been glued to this for days

FBIbro hasn't been contradicted once. We need to continue following his advice. Meme magick is real my friends.

bump

What the hell is Lynch trying to say? That transparency is bad because then they can't be corrupt?

Meme magic really is real. And I'm glad it is on our side.

He's risking his life for you
He's risking his like for America
He's doing it for free

Prepare the orbital meme cannon
7 times 7 proxies
We righteous now

This man is truly the Devil.

I know we dug into hsbc in the beginning, but has anyone dug into them and the panama papers? I know have nearly 1500 shell companies listed in them and I don't want to dig into something we've already done

No, but good idea.

AYE AYE CAPTAIN

When a house is crooked, it's always good to check the foundation

An architect of the modern day.

He and Soros are probably true believers in their cause. Fuck everyone else on the planet up so the Jews can take over, and let's hurry up about it!

It's a bold strategy! Let's see how it works out for them.

youtube.com/watch?v=wrcyDPVu93U

Thread theme song

Create a database of Soros organizations, Clinton foundation donors, all GOP and DNC politicians and their donor lists, foreign entities and their particular political activities, timelines of trades or transactions associated with any of these individuals, etc.

I think the picture will start to become clear

>people are just now finding out about the congressional shadow council and how everything is completely and utterly fucked.
>implying anything will be done
>implying everything isn't screwed forever.

This one should get them to think

meme this someone

0 results for a twatter search of #FollowTheFoundation and I know I saw that tag used last night

James Comey has a 20 year history of letting the Clintons off the hook as well as connections to the CF via his time as a senior VP at Lockheed Martin (who benefited greatly from CF donation related arms deals)

Why is this thread slow?

An informative read. Charles Ortel contributed to this series.

gatesofvienna.net/2015/02/the-betrayal-papers-part-i-of-v/

The Qatar Awareness Campaign
stopqatarnow.com/

I posted in previous threads about the CF/Hillary --> Qatar --> Lagardere --> Bataclan connection