FBI DIRECTOR SHILLING HIS ASS OFF / DEM. SHILLING EDITION

stream
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAjP5xUHZyE

C-SPAN link

c-span.org/video/?412315-1/fbi-director-james-comey-testifies-hillary-clinton-email-probe

>W-WUT ABOUT ALL THESE BLACK CRIMINALZ BEING GUNNED DOWN THO?
>D-DIS HEARING IZN ABOUT HILLARY! IZ ABOUT DA BLACK MALEZ! Y R U DOIN ABOUT DAT DIRECTOR???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mJ0YEchTwEc
mega.nz/#!tU4mxTwD!7YkymjyxDTVhFPaLUIauvymb59zGAQyvlFy0bpjnqaw
youtube.com/watch?v=QjXHOCbj0yU
youtube.com/watch?v=-nEH-RI8Dhs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>1 post by this ID
really makes you think...

2 posts now

makes u think deeper...........

Pay denbts

Go suck off a dog fucking leaf

So is hillary done? Like if 'yes', retweet if 'no'

CONVENIENT EMAIL ARRANGEMENT

The whole government has to be thrown out

look at all these conspirators squirming

We beter buckle up for this fight lads. If Trump gets in, then Obama, Lynch, the head of the FBI, and some other people, are all part of this conspiracy

THE VAST CLINTON-WING CONSPIRACY

>Why didn't you interview her ?
>She refused

so can anyone do th at? No, just her.

Why aren't their more burgers in this thread? Are they too busy preparing a nationwide riot?

>yfw they set up a republican to take the fall

what the fuck is this 2nd part about anyway? comey is gone what will this accomplish?

also what are they voting on?

what could they do??
it would be RAPE if they forced her

Race war.

>AOL

None of this matters. The US is dead. The republic is dead. Hillary will win and we will witness the last days of America during her first term.

The political fight is over. The only choice good Americans have is wage a war against the federal government, or simply relocate to a peaceful place to live out the remainder of your days. There is no way to fix this country. The divide keeps widening between the people, the government has become tyrannical, the rule of law no longer applies to anyone with money or power.

And very very soon they are going to make their move against average citizenry. Wake up and fight now, or quietly disappear. These are the only remaining options.

GAS THE KIKES NOW

So what's the next big empire? China?

I guess they'll vote whose heads have to roll (of course not hillary's).

Hillary was in the clear the moment Comey took the bullet not recommending prosecution. It's over.

Once they decree open immigration from the EU I will go pay a visit. Maybe work for a couple of months.

Enjoy your NWO USA.

Why are they talking about Powell so much right now? I thought this was only about Clinton?? I mean are they trying to clear Clinton for handing in the emails?

This OIG is a funny thing

It's just deflection.

This is not about Hillary you dindus. This is about who's fault it is, who committed the neglicence, considering Hillary is now in the clear.

So what did happen with Condoleeza's AIDS?

"Mrs. Clinton, would you please come to an interview next weekend?"
"Eehh... yeah, that's no good, I got a ... thing...? You know how it is."

We halftime now?

For how long

Had a flare up, she ded now

They have his family
Cfg now
They have his family

Mr FBI I know you're frustrated because you're a servant of the Obama-Clinton cartel but seriously just stahp

>The only choice good Americans have is wage a war against the federal government,
>Wake up and fight now

Good goy, do terrorism right before an election, that won't tank Trump's chances at all and make Hillary an inevitability!

KILL YOURSELF.

Obviously.

IF there is another, yes it will be China. Though I doubt it will survive as long as we did. I think it is more likely that the dissolving of the US will have global implications and chaos will reign nearly worldwide. I think the way all systems are interconnected, it will be very difficult for a normal recovery to a decent level of civility.

It's quite possible we could devolve fairly far, depending on how it all unravels. Maybe even 200-300 years of development wiped out. And of course 90% of the human population will go with it.

Trump is, at best, a pause button on our inevitable crash into hell. You need to get over him. If he wins, which is a huge If, all that does is buy you 4-8 years to prepare. At most 4-8 years. Anyone that thinks he will be the miracle cure for everything is completely delusional.

The US is dead.

HAHAHAHA

You americans are really something you know? The US will not "disolve". You will probably form something of a EU with Canada, perhaps Mexico to a certain extent or with different terms.

The next "big empire" will be the Trans-Atlantic coalition, AU (american union) + EU. But its citizens will probably eat shit all day every day. World's an oligarchy already anyway.

SPREAD THIS IN SOCIAL MEDIA

Comey has been the go to guy for many past (c)linton scandals. Never seems to catch 'em though. Gosh, I wonder why.....

James Comey even worked as a senior VP for Lockheed Martin right as they started giving out all those sweetheart deals to CF donors, not to mention them starting a closer relationship and donating to the CF as well...

hmm, seems there are many (((exceptions))) in this investigation

Alex Jones yesterday said that the reason that the FBI dindu nuffin about this is because IS-RYE-EL was involved in the hacking

He is also from HSBC.

You're forgetting 125 million armed and pissed off Americans.

You gunless betas always seem to forget our weapons bring an entirely different dynamic that has never been seen in history.

Best get ready for fireworks.

THE THE HELL IS CUMMINGS GETTING SO MUCH FUCKING TIME?

>We will now have Mr Cum-in-me's for 7 minutes

Oh no

I hope you live near me on DOTR, I will drink mead from your skull.

cause hes bought and paid for

plus hes a nigger and they get free pass on whatever the fuck they want to say

>Gowdy bringing the heat, fucking shit up questions by questions. OIG knees weak, mom's spaghetti,
>No time left so we go back to fucking Cumming

End it

>wanking member cummings

Seriously. You are kind of deluded. The only difference with "us betas" is that your guns are legal and ours are not. When shit hits the fan, armed protesters in the EU disperse quickly, in the US law enforcement simply brings in more firepower.

You really have a nationwide special snowflake syndrome, friend. 125 armed and pissed off Americans are going to vote for Hillary, remember that? I'm sorry for you (and for me), but all the rest are going to do is angrily stay at home bitting their tongue. Or end up in jail.

On the one hand you despise normies but then you grossly overestimate "the people". Sorry.

mega.nz/#!tU4mxTwD!7YkymjyxDTVhFPaLUIauvymb59zGAQyvlFy0bpjnqaw

In case anyone wants to reupload or something.

...Pushing him to admit that the concerns required Secret Level clearance. They couldn't respond outside of confident briefing because they saw some too significant to voice their concern outside of secret tier briefings.

Nothing new for Comey

Comey has been the go to guy for many past (c)linton scandals. Never seems to catch 'em though. Gosh, I wonder why.....

James Comey even worked as a senior VP for Lockheed Martin right as they started giving out all those sweetheart deals to CF donors, not to mention them starting a closer relationship and donating to the CF as well...

Well of course they drew the conclusion that they did, because to indict Hillary would be a compromise of National Security, because we'd all fucking lose our minds at the level of gross negligence and incompetence that numerous representatives demonstrate on a daily basis, and they would literally be handing the American people an admission that they have a justifiable reason to march on Washington and hang Hillary and every other piece of shit involved, including Obama.

It would be EMBARRASSING for the entire government that they continue to allow this person to hold her chair and do absolutely nothing.

>Jews suffering 30000 years ago means white people need to suffer
>ghetto black gangster gets shot by police means blacks are suffering means Europe needs to be flooded with migrants from war areas
>Jews are innocent

>"Why is this nigger talking about BLM?"

So what are the odds of Clinton getting charged with fucking anything after this?

NO ONE ASKED FOR YOUR LIFE STORY LINICK STAY ON TOPIC

OMG TRIGGERED!

Reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

youtube.com/watch?v=QjXHOCbj0yU

who the fuck is this ayylmao?

She won't be charged, this is not what they're talking about ; Clinton is clear, they're just trying to see who's to blame OTHER than her.

But, Chaffetz and Gowdy are bringing the heat, trying to force the OIG to talk about Clinton, her foundation, etc.

mommy =(

Still, do what the founding fathers did: play the game by the rules and if you lose start a war. Vote, if he loses, well... Do whatever you want.

please no

Confirmed Reptiles in the court.

That used to be Harold..

Sister?

this is who it is

we just need a new ethnoreligion

embarassing or not, they are going for broke

the entire govenrment is shaking in their knickers. we NEED to prevent voter fraud. thoughts, lads?

FBI already stated that she lied to the FBI

The founding fathers were fighting for independence from an overseas ruler.

This is a "democratic" election. And you are sadly in the minority. You have nowhere to go whether you win or you lose that hypothetical revolution. It makes no sense whatsoever unless you intend to genocide the shit out of your own country cultural-revolution style.

oh christ its the catlady

H O W
is this not proof of intent???

Ayy lmao now testifying

Tbh I'd bone her

That bitch is a fucking alien.

Thank Kek they brought it up. It signals intent to me, but I'm no fancy pants congressman. I'm just a guy who can read words.

They are talking about intent for crime. The only real charges that Hillary can get is allowing her lawyers to read classified emails, but the excuse is they read only headers.

ew, why

So basically Hillary is an evil idiot scheming grandma and Comey is full blown autistic?

Looks like Hilldawg okey-doked the FBI BTFO

ok FBI man

>Anyone that thinks he will be the miracle cure for everything is completely delusional.

Border protection and a fully/mostly conservative SCOTUS selection will be a huge boon.

You can't even indict Hillary or stop Omar Mateen and then you come to pol to try to incite Trump followers into costing Trump the election? Very sad!

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON???

>US law enforcement simply brings in more firepower.

Law Enforcement, who are overwhelmingly conservative, aren't just going to go along with a tyrannical government. Dissolving the Constitution is an act of treason, and it's not as simple as everyone surrending immediately, certainly not the military who swear an oath to preserve the Constitution above the current regime in power.

The people who agreed to delete her emails aka read them can end up more guilty than Hillary, since they agreed to it.

>they read only headers.
how is the FBI supposed to know that is true without a doubt?

staute doesn't require intent, it requires gross carelessness

Warm hole and I like strange faces

FBI investigates facts and besides court can still decide to punish Hillary, FBI only presents and advises what court should do, at end it's up to court if they want to punish Hillary, no matter what FBI says.

youtube.com/watch?v=-nEH-RI8Dhs

>This is HILLARY CLINTON we're talking about, right ?

Hillary confirmed for having the same IQ has the normal body temperature

>Why did she did it ? Why didn't her staff stopped her ? You said it yourself that her staff was worried
>We... couldn't interview her...

OIG pls

I thought maybe it was someone selling our state secrets and technology to the ChiComs and various other Marxist entities, but it might be as innocent as baby boomers' gross misunderstanding of computer networks, legal concepts, organizational dynamics, business, dindu, honesty, culpability, 1+1=2, and how not to poop their Depends.

you think i'm going to listen to a nigger woman speak for 35 minutes?

Hey did everyone hear stormfags get a shoutout from Ferguson Farrakhan?

or you could stare at her massive tits for 35 minutes

this image always gives me a boner

Grothman bringing the fucking FIRE holy shit

nice trips Borat

Jesus Christ this guys cannot answer a single fucking question

Seems like Comey's just trying to keep himself and his family alive and knows shillary's full of shit.

If that were the case she would not have deleted so many fucking emails.

Clinton is just extraordinarily incompetent and arrogant, not criminal.

OMG CAN'T CHAFE THE CHAFFETZ

>What is gross negligence

ODNI didn't even have clearance, fucking hell. That's how important these Classified E-Mails were.