Is papa johns the official Sup Forums approved pizza chain?

Is papa johns the official Sup Forums approved pizza chain?

>chain pizza

LOL!

YES

you literally cannot prove me wrong

i'm so hungry i haven't eaten in 2 days

>pizza chains

kys yourself

Reminder that somehow Sup Forums is the problem on Sup Forums and not mobile posters that came from Sup Forums after being laughed out of based /ck/

>little ceasers above pizza hut and dominos
Just... no.

Yes I can. Little Caesar's is fucking garbage. It's dumpster pizza that become inedible about two minutes after you open the box.

go back to /r/The_Donald faggot

8 years, cuck.

As far as Sup Forums concerned, idk probably not.

But as far as chain pizza brands go, I think they're my fave.

Papa John's > Dominos > Pizza Hut > Little Ceasars > Papa Murphy's

I haven't had Little Caesars in over 20 years. Has it gotten better? The rest of that looks about right. I worked at a Domino's for like 7 years and we made some pretty good pies you couldn't order like frito pie pizza and breakfast pizzas.

>more calories than I'm allowed to eat in 3 days
I want to die.

little caesars makes dominoes look gourmet

All chain pizza is fucking garbage you pleb that's why it's so cheap compared to mom and pop shops

Go back to /r/movies or whatever board you crawled out of when you heard about baneposting in the last 2-3 years, outsider

That's the dunkey rating. I'd agree.

>he hasn't had the deep dish or brisket bbq pizza

americans are fucking cancer to the planet

>Throw a Digiorno in the oven.
>Air pop a bucket of popcorn.
>Push your couch closer to the TV.
>Arrange blankets and pillows.
> empty out your 2 liter piss bottle
>Turn off all the lights
>Get yourself comfy as fuck.
>Eat an entire pizza alone over the next 2 hours as you enjoy watching pirated kino in the comfort of your own living room.

God damn sometimes I miss being a lonely fat fuck.

I should make a disclaimer right now and tell you guys that when I made that I had only pepperoni pizza in mind as its the only pizza i buy

change dishitio for a nice hot large pepperoni with garlic sauce from PJs and you got yourself a deal

Listen you ungrateful sack of shit. You need to get down on your knees and thank America for your freedom.