I'm not a pundit or a tactical analyst, but I think this might be the key to stopping man city

Man city seem to be on the way to an invincible season, but I believe that with the right tactics and the right players, city can be beaten
>man mark de bruyne
if a quick, strong and intelligent player could aggressively man mark de bruyne then city's creativity will pretty much be crippled
>intercept as many passes and keep possession as much as possible
they cannot score if they can't keep the ball
>good full backs
both of city's wingers are fast and dangerous on the attack, a full back that matches thier skill will dramatically lower their goal scoring ability
>intelligent build up play
city's defense is strong and intelligent so a fast counter attack might not work as well as a patient, smart build up
>a pacy forward
a through pass to a pacy forward could leave city's defence (except for maybe kyle walker) behind, making the player 1v1 w/ ederson
I'm not saying these are guaranteed to work or that I'm correct (because I'm only using guesswork, really) but, if these are done right, then city could become difficult rather than impossible.

Nice "Atmosphere" lmao

Aguero is fucking shit lmao he must be blowing Pep

>that capacity
hilarious the City fans have become this entitled already. Deeming a 99% likely win against West Ham with lots of goals as 'not worth your time'

Why is the stadium so empty? I thought all "real" fans in Manchester were City fans?

Can't wait for United to crush Shitty next Sunday.

I am feel a 4-1 United win in my bones...

So your simple solution is to build a team specifically to counter City? Why hasn't this been done before.

No Pogba = no win

If I was a man city fan (implying there are any) then I wouldn't say that would be beaten, kek

>intercept as many passes and keep possession as much as possible
It's is like you are playing against Tiki Taka. oops
43' in, West Ham still hold

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

>mark their best player and have good players
thanks for the advice amigo

oh boy seen this before

>Otamemendi in charge of defending

I really really like moyes.

>POOP
U T T E R L Y
E X P O S E D

those british genetics in the stands

inb4 jose reads OP and beats city convincingly

THE MOYEZ ARE BACK IN TOWN

>WERE WINNING AWAY, WERE WINNING AWAYY