I'm a wog who's gonna move to Australia and finish every sentence with ''cunt''. YOU CAN'T STOP ME

I'm a wog who's gonna move to Australia and finish every sentence with ''cunt''. YOU CAN'T STOP ME,

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cn0mkbR89Tw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FUCK, FORGOT THE ''CUNT'', CUNT

You didn't end your sentence with cunt

they will try to stop you though
are you ready to punch them back?

Why do Australians hate Southern euros so much?

because they're really terrible people

How? Elaborate.

What's a wog?
Is that some kind of feral animal or something?

not much to elaborate on, they're just violent, angry people and no one likes them

Yeah nah yeah

Now fuck off dumb cunt and lend me your lighter

Because we're cunts, cunt. Stupid diaspora wog

For whatever reason the worst of the Eastern Europeans and North Africans emigrate to Australia. A large percentage of them end up in criminal organisations and tend to be truly loud and obnoxious, sufferable cunts.
Doubt some user from Sup Forums is that sort of person, though, so I wouldn't worry about that. More autists and less thugs.

All the southern Europeans (Greeks and Italians) have been nice and friendly people

It's:
"Got a light, mate?"

>North Africans and slavs
>Southern Europeans

kek now let's be serious. no, we're not

They are part of North Africa, geographically and genetically.

Ciggy but brains

the ones here are. i doubt they represent what the majority of wogs in europe are like but they have a reputation here for a reason

No they aren't you stupid bogan

Where do I fit in this picture? I speak Spanish with a slavic accent and look like an Italian. Am I the prototypical wog? If not, why not? I fucking love the word wog. I honestly think it's the most charming word in the English dictionary. Forget about cellar door.

Oh, btw, I love to say ''cunt''. Will that bode well when hypothetical me moves there?

Spaniards, Portuguese, Italians, Greeks, and Turks most fucking certainly are.

You'd be a wog cunt but I seriously doubt anyone would have problems about it, unless they were some racist mong. It's only the loud, obnoxious and violent pricks we dislike. More or less, anyone who is like a greasy, hairy version of bogan trash.

Source?

'wog' is used pretty loosely and doesn't really have a solid definition so yeah, you may or may not be considered a wog.

A biology textbook with an overview of how genes are passed on. Perhaps consult one not published within the United States.

Anglo propeganda

>I'm a wog who's gonna move to Australia and finish every sentence with ''cunt''. YOU CAN'T STOP ME,

With that text it's pretty obvious that you are not native portuguese. So the conversation is over, since it makes no sense.

It seems we have a shitskin here.

>geographically
go open a mapa-mundi first deepshit, and try to find s.europe there.

>genetically
More non-sense trash (see picture)
north africans are not connected to south europeans by genes.

I support you

I've heard stories about how criminals from here escaped to straya to avoid their sentence.

are Portuguese even wogs lads?

barely get any of either

it's the wogs and the lebs that are a problem

basically we got the fat, smelly and uneducated ones come over en masse and then refuse to properly assimilate into Australian culture

If we actually had any move over here, probably

good luck

Australian culture is shit, Mediterranean culture is better

proxy off ikibey

Not an argument

yeah don't think I said it was one though?

Soon a*glo

never met a macedonian if I'm completely honest
turks aren't really a thing here either

The anglo celtic inbred can't compete with the superior sino Mediterranean man

t. Mark Thomas, Italian/German

I'm 100% italian American and I'm coming to fuck anglo Celtic Australian women. You cannot stop me

kek good luck with that mate, no one likes a hairy wog

Everyone is some sort of immigrants in the city, I don't think anyone will care about one Alberto barbosa

like australians :)

bring your Portuguese qt sister

cunt

They don't want you. They don't deserve you. Come here instead - our borders are open for Portugal.

youtube.com/watch?v=cn0mkbR89Tw