KEK IS A FALSE GOD

"Meme magic" is not real. Have you stopped to consider that Ancient Egypt fell? If "KEK" was so great than why didn't he preserve his original followers?

For fucks' sake we have important things to do and you fat autists are too busy trying to roll dubs so that "KEK" will "save the white race".

Shitposting won't save the white race. It's a false hope. A false religion. Give it up and become a productive member of society, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kecksburg_UFO_incident
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go fuck yourself, and praise Kek.

You should be banned, you cuck faggot.

You doubt kek?

Begone. Check em.

Go wash your mouth you cocksucker.

Please Kek, disregard what OP says for he is a phaggot and doesn't want to believe in the true power of Kek.

My repeating numbers tell me you are a liar.

The night is dark and full of terrors

Get the fuck out of here you heretic, you make me sick with your blasphemy.

You're mad about Kanye being Prez in '20

the kek has abandoned its followers it seems

For true believers, I went into a pet store earlier this week to see what kind of frogs they have. They sell cute green toads for $7.99. Will Keks power be channeled through a toad the same as it is channelled through frogs?

>doubting kek
Ancient Egypt did not fall. Pyramids still exist.

Kek will be our saviour.

kek blesses all who plateau
pray for dubs.

Kek is iterally reddit: the meme.

Only redditors and autistic manchildren think that meme is funny.

Also reminder that Bast/Bastet is the Wojak to Keks PePe

He's just testing our faith.

stfu heretic

Belgium was the chosen one. Praise be!

He not only preserved his original followers, he distributed them throughout the world.

They're called white people

Them digits

Answer me faggots, are toads holy under keks eyes?

good joke tyrone

Kek has blessed us with the truth! OP is that heretic!

The Egyptians got too full of themselves instead of memeing themselves into gods. Probably atheists fault, reality turned on those bitches and fucked them right in the ass.

I think it's important for people to realize that this false god Kek is just as valid as Mohammad's false god Allah.

Kill yourself

Nice to find someone who recognizes what is so plain to see

Praise be to Allah

Begone blasphemer!

Reminder that an object stated to have Egyptian hieroglyphics crashed into a city in US by the name of Kecksberg

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kecksburg_UFO_incident

r e d d i t

If repeating integers then toads confirmed holy

>"Meme magic" is not real. Have you stopped to consider that Ancient Egypt fell? If "KEK" was so great than why didn't he preserve his original followers?
Pisslam.

Pisslam must be destroyed with bacon grease. Kek wills it.

>implying Kek isn't Satan

We all know who he is. We're just hoping to meme MAGA before he captures our souls.

The Goa'uld are false gods.

Kek is a cosmic force.

Remind me again which is the one true God.

Which God should everybody kill everyone else over?

I want to jump on that 'one true God' team right away so's I can start killing everyone else who's wrong with a quickness.

For the one and true correct God, which we will know as soon as OP names the proper deity to worship.

Religion. What a social control mechanism!

Kek

Fuck off heretic.

You heretic nigger

Kek is real. Kek is chaos, obscurity and darkness. Kek is the dramatic inverse in the tide of events. Kek is the unpredictable occurrences that upset the status quo. Kek is the unreadable pattern in the fabric of reality that defies all interpretation but is recognizably there. The falseness was in thinking Kek sided with your cause. Kek is chaos, and Kek sides only with whatever causes pandemonium.

I think it's more time. With enough time all civilizations will be wiped away. But time is a circle. What was is what will be, what has been done is what will be done, and there is nothing new under the sun.

so what do we know about Kek?

Other than his name Kuk, does he have anything to do with cuckoldry?

What is the source of that hieroglyphic? Is it made up for credibility? It's not on Kek's wikipedia entry.

>implying satan isn't the good guy
shiggy

>About Sage
>In ancient Persian folk etymology the word sag (dog) was derived from seh-yak (one third) because one third of its essence is human.
We're just learning things that were common knowledge.

>Kek is Chaos
Come on, son

Praise Kek, Praise Sage

Kek is the God of chaos, the bringer of light. That is why he has chosen Donald Trump as his vessel

Then how do you explain that these blasphemous posts never gets dubs or better, while meme magic posts routinely get them?

Czechia

YES
DOUBLE DUBS
KEK CONFIRMÉ

Believe what you want, and if you believe it enough, why can't that be what happens to you.

Why do religions have to be mutually exclusive? You believe what you want, I'll believe what I want, and in the end, it comes true for all of us.

Having a spiritual side and belief in something is probably necessary and that's awesome.

All having to believe in exactly the same thing or I'll kill you is fucking bullshit.

Religion is a social control mechanism. The Semitic religions anyway.

One more roll. The toads are cheaper than frogs and I'm a poorfag. If repeating it's cool with Kek

THE SACRED SEVEN'S! PRAISE KEK!

Praise Kek

Kek willed this post.

kek has spoken

Reported for being intolerant towards kekslims.

Memes are our Gods and we are their Ads.

>he's a fucking heretic

Kek made brexit possible, we meme'd and he answered.
Kek will give us Trump as POTUS.

praise kek.

Eat shit.

>Trying this hard to get digits

Watch my failure at that..

1) Hillary will be charged (not effectively).

2) Trump will win the presidential election come November.

3) Former President Bill Clinton will suffer a heart attack and fall into a coma from which he will not recover.

>Calvinism
>Actual christianity
Kek

Kek and meme magic is modern day belief. The scriptures are 1500+ years updated.

How can you be against that?

It is known.

OP will get shot by a muslim.

Smite the heathens with the magic of the meme!

Kek shows his displeasure with a greater than probabilistic lack of repeating digits.

REPENT OP!

7s are the most high frequency number

>If "KEK" was so great than why didn't he preserve his original followers?

Perhaps he did it for the lulz?

DONALD
O
N
A
L
D

J

TRUMP
R
U
M
P

>Shitposting won't save the white race. It's a false hope. A false religion. Give it up and become a productive member of society, Sup Forums

>Kekkite: "how many layers of heresy are you on right now"
>Heretic: "I don't know my dude, maybe like 4 or 5"
>Kekkite: "You are like little baby, watch this"

CHECC

Holy shit that image.

>KEK IS A GOD OF THE GREAT PANTHEON
Fixed it 1 post OP

Meme magic is real, Trump will win, and the FBI director will 'commit suicide' within the month.

Doubt only serves Kek. Praise be upon him.

ID: Qek

SAGE SAGE SAGE

DOWN WITH THE HERETIC

DOWN WITH HE WHO BLASPHEMES KEK

Have you read the old and new testaments bro?

I decided to the summer when I was 15.

Genesis all the way to the end of the New Testament. 2 books in one summer. No sweat.

My questions started before I finished the first chapter. I did the King James Version.

Noah and pals were all 800+ years old, built and arc and put every animal on the planet in it. 40 days of flood. Sodom and Gomorrah. Lot's wife turned into a pillar of salt by God, so then Lot fucked his 2 daughters in successive evenings to create humanity because they had wine at dinner and then shit got really crazy.

By the time I was on the New Testament, I was excused from The Church, because I couldn't accept that all that fucked up shit had to be accepted on faith.

Religion is fucked. Seriously fucked.

It is by kek's hand that we will be lifted up.

Check these dubs fag and apologize to kek.

Soros will die October 2016

I SMELL A FUCKING HERETIC

>implying that you can't summon them back.

May Kek strike you, unbeliever

WARNING, HIGHLY MEMETIC FIND

OP HAS "CeQ" IN HIS ID

AWAKEN, ETERNAL LORD
KEK IS WITH THEE, NO MATTER THY DOUBTS,
AS KEK IS WITH ALL,
FOREVER AND ALWAYS

Blessed by thy soul, heretic, and my thy find peace and solace in KEK's mighty way

FP

BP

ALWAYS

The heretic has cursed this thread with lack of dubs

Behead those who insult KEK.

>claim meme magic isn't real
>confirm meme magic

I want to stay on this wild ride