Anybody want this shithole?

Anybody want this shithole?

>Florida GDP: 748 billion dollars
Fuck yeah I do

t. trumpfag

You're not tricking us into paying for your wall by trading baubles

It's Spains creation just declare it Latin America and build a wall around it

I'd buy that for a dollar

Allah akbar, Al-Floridilous will be an Islamic Sultanate.

florida is proof that anything spain touches turns to shit

florida voted for trump

stop bullying

no bullying allowed

>florida voted for trump
Because they see the decay spics bring.

but south florida is literally the richest part of florida and the most spic infested

north florida is a dumpster fire and is white/culturally southern

Central Florida is good though, right?

namefags out

because cubans are rabid republicans

Don't be jealous.

uhhh not unless you're talking about the coast

st pete is nice, but tampa is basically where southern florida starts and there are fuckloads of hispanics

so yeah white florida is actually the worst part lol

I don't understand why Americans hate Florida

rick scott is literally a medicare fraud criminal that pardoned himself

also you can't shoot innawoods here because there's basically no true public land like there is out west. this state sucks for guns. you can't even open carry

it's a meme to hate florida. we're not as nice as washington or whatever but we're still easily in the top 5 best states, considering probably only 5 states are relevant

I won't shit on a state that helped elect Trump. That's better than what "Live Free or Die" New Hampshire has ever done, voting for Obama twice and then for goddamn Hillary of all people.

>Florida
>South is New York without winter
>North kinda Georgia 2.0

It's not the best state but is there any reason this is particularly shithole?

it's the weirdest place on earth and not in a good way. The Florida memes are completely accurate.

I spent a month there one time and in the city I was in there were 2 attempted suicides (bridge jump and guy tried to drive his car off a bridge into the water), a homeless man was bashed to death with a rock, a dead body was dropped off outside my grandparents community, and probably more shit I'm forgetting about

don't you EVER say fl*rida is anything like georgia EVER AGAIN

I literally fear going through georgia negro, no one wants to go to mini angola.

been here 24 years and never seen any wild shit like that, ever

weirdest place i've been was san francisco

>weirdest place i've been was san francisco
You mean Oakland?

well this was Sarasota area and it was insane. Literally every day I'd watch the morning news and there was always a new story about a kidnapping, weird crimes, etc

no, san francisco, i was in the city the entire time

fucking STRANGE, people regularly in shouting matches on the BART. puddles of piss LITERALLY on every corner. dudes walking around in bondage and stores with names like "the handjob"

AN ENTIRE MALL FOR WEEABOOS

Give it to Cuba, they'll gladly take it
So like the entire west USA is shit too?

i mean basically in any decently populated area there are going to be kidnappings or assaults and other shit on the news frequently

it's on the news here and again in 24 years i've never witnessed anything

yes

Digits and this becomes a cat 5+ hurricane

I guess that's true. I'm from the upper peninsula of Michigan where nothing exciting happens, it was like culture shock being down there.

well i mean yeah there's literally nobody in the UP though. go to detroit and it'll be 10000x worse than anywhere in florida

hell go to grand rapids and it would be similar

>but south florida is literally the richest part of florida and the most spic infested
It's also infested by retired Northern Jews .

No where in florida is there as many negroes or as dangerous as georgia

>floridian immigration to georgia
Never happened.

GET ME OUTTA HERE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

rerolling for asteriod strike

>penis shaped state

>dragon dildo shaped country

That actually sounds badass

>Give it to Cuba
You mean the other way around

Nothing happens in Jacksonville

>Jacksonville
What is it like? Based on what I heard, I just feel like it has very different feeling than Miami, Tampa, or Orlando

>>Jacksonville
>What is it like
it's a ghost-town

I've been to Orlando a lot and it honestly feels pretty similar, huge fucking difference compared to something like Gainesville though. Size matters

i don't live in jax