NO ONE KNOWS WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE THE SAD MAN

NO ONE KNOWS WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE THE SAD MAN

GET FUCKED KEKEYES

TO BE THE BAD MAN

No one wants to watch another blowout to Clemson.

Rigged. Done with this "sport". Bama had a SINGLE win against a ranked opponent. That is PATHETIC

>ohio state got cucked again

This kills the Brutus. THE BEGINNING OF THE END FOR OHIO STATE.

Why not ask penn state last year. I'm sure they can empathize .

that's what you get when you get your shit stomped by fucking iowa

LOOKING FORWARD TO BAMA GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

try having a mascot thats not both gay and retarded next time

You were in the playoff last year, and totally jimmied the system to exclude Penn State. You guys got beat 31-0 by Clemson, which proved OSU had no business being in last season.

Shut the fuck up.

THIS IS WHAT YOU GET NUTS, KARMA SURE BLOWS DON’T IT

>rigged
Wasn't the head of the committee from ohio state

I DID IT ALL FOR THE NOOKIE

Ohio State had TWO losses, one to an unranked team

Get fucked

Oh hey there

buckeye fan here..they didnt deserve it anyway and woulda got blown out again. jt barrett is a scrub.
Next year is our year

This

Can somebody please explain to me why a team that played an entirely unranked schedule, played multiple FCS opponents, and lost their only meaningful game deserves to be in the playoff? UCF played a similar schedule to Alabama and went undefeated, so why is bama in again? This sport is so corrupt it's fucking ridiculous

Never forget.

BEGIND BUCKEYES

Official THE Ohio State narrative damage control playbook:
>conference championships matter this year
>quality loss
>passing the eye test
>brand recognition
>CONDUCTOR at QB
>another quality loss
Remember your talking points! We were cheated!

But that's exactly what were getting, except with Alabama this time

>yfw

Inb4 EEC gets exposed

Michigan should've been in before Penn State.

I said UCF should be in, learn to read

he doesn't get to vote

>Ohio State had TWO losses, one to an unranked team
>Get fucked

Buckeyes beat 3 ranked teams

FUCK OFF YOU BETA FAGGOT

Because the number 5 team had two losses, one of which was a blowout to an unranked Iowa. The number 6 team played literally no one and then lost to the first good team they played. Their quarterback is also dogshit.

I'm not crazy about two SEC teams again, and I don't think teams should be rewarded for not even playing in the conference championship game, but who jumps Bama?

ohio state is literally the establishment's
choice

alabama overcame all the nonsense

It was just a trash year.

Let this be a lesson to all you retards who want an 8 team playoff. There weren't even four deserving teams this year.

Say what you will about who's the most "deserving" but anyone who thinks Ohio State is one of the top 4 in the country is delusional

You got Penn Stated and now you’re experiencing karma for starting that trend off. Take your humbling you nut and stop losing to bads

Agreed. Despite being hated by the whole country, and playing in the by far toughest conf. in the world, Alabama always proves they belong in the playoffs with their amazing performance on the field. A great story.

STOP THE SEC LOVE FEST
ALABAMA CANT WIN VS TOP 10
BAMA AND GEORG WILL BE ELIMINATED
NO SEC
NO SEC
NO SEC
O

S
E
C

this, fuck schools that play nobodies all year

Why is everyone saying Wisconsin is playing in the Orange Bowl?
Ohio State is ranked higher and the Orange Bowl takes the highest Big Ten or SEC team not in the playoff and not in the Rose Bowl

Most of the state of Alabama bets on Alabama every game. So Vegas loves them, especially if they're overrated and likely to lose. That's why they made the playoff.

Literally who?

How hard would it be to just select the 4 best conference champions? Who would argue against that system(except Ohio State and Alabama in alternating years)?

S E E T H I N G

Because it's not about who has the best record. There are too many teams and too few games for that to be the end all be all. It's about people sitting down and deciding who they think are the 4 best teams in the country

Urban only wants to play in based fiesta bowl

>i don't understand how business works: The thread

>eye test

4 BEST teams got in.

MAKE IT 8
A
K
E

I
T

8 IS GREAT

I
S

G
R
E
A
T

I like the trend of teams that get blown the fuck out aren't allowed in the playoff.

2016 Penn State loses by 39? Fuck off.
2017 USC loses by 35? Fuck off.
2017 Ohio State loses by 35? Fuck off.

No playoff selection has lost a regular season game by more than 14.

Suck my dick cuckeyes

8 IS GREAT

I
S

G
R
E
A
T

Please tell us wiseman how business is better with teams from South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, and Oklahoma, and no one from the mid west or west coast.

Say what you want about why it happened, this decision was not made out of any consideration for clicks, TV ratings, or advertisements. Maybe it was made for checks passed under the table. Or maybe the committee felt bad for propping up OSU in the past and punished them this year.

they don't have watson this year OSU would win this year and lose again to OU

MAKE IT 8
A
K
E

I
T

fuck urban

>another playoff, another year of assmad Bama haters

Truly the best timeline.

that's what they get for not taking Barrett into the back and putting a bullet in his head. If they had started Haskins it would be another 59-0 where they have to let them get in.

RIGGED.

>having two losses
>getting blown out by a 7 win iowa team by 31 points
>getting into the playoffs last year without winning your division and then getting blown out by 31 points
Fuckeyes are trash and don't deserve to be in the playoffs and will be BTFO by USC in a bowl game.

I love karma

kekq