Why is facial hair so degenerate?

Why is facial hair so degenerate?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/02/03/your-beard-doesnt-contain-poop-but-it-might-help-develop-new-antibiotics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, goyim. Beards are gross. Masculinity is bad. Stop lifting. Stop cutting your hair. Do you want some hormones or a boob job? Good goyim.

It isn't unless you're a faggot nu male. You guys stretch that degenerate term so far it's annoying.

>Posts by OP's ID: 1

What's wrong with long hair?

Isnt the bearded look what all SJW hip teens love these days though?

Who could be responsible for such a post??

>Falling for the scissor jew

>nu male
the "alt right" version of "beta male"

>degenerate
The "alt right" version of "problematic"

qeq, if the cuck on the left didn't have MAGA gear you'd call him a nu-male too.

It is gross and filled with poop.

thanks for letting me filter you! nice post number tho

Only because they're trying to cling to their last bit of masculinity. Everything about them is feminine.

those are betas

I'm so fucking pissed right nao
>Tfw you get filtered

They were testing faggots who eat fairy ass.

Yes and they're also numales since one on the right is wearing nu male glasses, and they're both chubby/babyfaced

I was told so by Nu/pol/ and their neato memefographics

Why don't talkshows do real science?
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/02/03/your-beard-doesnt-contain-poop-but-it-might-help-develop-new-antibiotics/

Beards can go either way depending on how they are used

They should be used to compliment your masculinity, not to compensate for a lack thereof

Plainly, the numale hipster fags who pair beards with undercuts are not doing it right

it is hirsute camouflage for a weak jaw, hence it's hipster association.

Obviously men's beards are dirty if they never shower, but so are women's vaginae so

The "neckbeard" meme has made me scared to grow a beard or any facial hair, so I shave every single day.

So is this guy a hipster? Hes got a numale beard and a chubby out of shape face + jaw

Gonna find the mudslime passages demanding men have beards, call myself Ahmed and scream infidel in the comments.

Just go for a stubble. Shave every 2 days.

All the great men in history had facial hair

You have to be a liberal to be a nu-male.

Beards can be good or bad depending on the person.

This nigga understands it! You're a true hero!

could be, Trump sweeps up disaffected males that the femininzed mainstream did not catch, sort of like Tyler Durden in Fight Club, all those space monkeys were total cucks.

>showing off his powerlevel in public
Nah, he's just autistic.

>tfw pol makes fun of me for having a well groomed beard and undercut/hipster youth

Yes but there's plenty of people who look like nu-males but aren't liberal.

Nu/pol/ will still pidgeonhole them as SJW liberals Because "he got glasses and his beard isn't as sexy-- I mean thick as it should be"

A self-aware, well thought out cogent response. Goddamn I missed these.

You're not wrong though, plenty of people look like nu-males and say "n-no it's different though I'm not a liberal"

I just shaved today get out of my fucking head. I look ugly and fat now i look like a fat obese child man or something freakish with a crappy mustache

That's an horrible low test attempt at a beard.

But even that is considered "neckbeard". I must shave every day, I am too scared of the neckbeard meme.

This is what I was getting at; if that wasn't a recognizable figure like Keanu, someone on Nu/pol/ would invariably pidgeonhole him as a liberal/nu-male because "lol he got a patchy beard"

>letting autistic NEETs' memes determine the way you present yourself

That's a reasonable point. But since it makes too much sense it's a boring post that derails the thread

Therefore I must inform you, leaf, to fuck off

It was cool in the past, but recently a lot of nu male beta cucks started to use beard(combined with a gay hair) só it become a sign of degeneracy.

>I am a manly man, you can notice it because I have a beard

Romans cut their beard before all this feminization started

I'll say this as simply as I can:

Facial hair is part of the male anatomy, and it grows because men have the genes that cause this to happen. It is not a lifestyle choice, an enhancement, a modification, an accident, or a surprise. It just is.

To shame, slander, deride, insult, or criticize this fact is no different than saying that the Moon is ugly because it is pockmarked with craters.... Which would be fucking retarded.

Where the hell does anyone get off being angry or upset over what amounts to a body part?

Beards=/=masculinity

Civilized people shave, we're not sand niggers to try and grow out beards.

pol? this is saying nigger jew fag all day long lol

>tfw if it isn't autistic NEETs memes that determine the way one presents ones' self
>it's skanky women's memes

Kojima was right

Beards look good but are a pain in the ass and most people can handle their beards, i mena, fucking americans can wash their dicks so they cut it, beards are even harder to handle.

I think they look cool. I'd grow one if I could

>Muh civilzed pepol dont haz baerds

I wash my beard with shampoo and trim it all the time wash it today. it is glorious

Men grow beards due to testosterone. Women grow tits because of estrogen. Biological facts that little bitch liberals like you pretend don't exist.

It's not, it can be, it can not be.
Depends on your beard, how you grow/shave it, and how you take care of it.

Beards are disgusting.

Tbh senpai, any hair aside from the stuff on the top of your head is gross.

>Beards are disgusting.

See:

You looked fat with a beard too. The problem is that you are fat. Lose the fat youare an embarasment to your ancestors. Shape up fat ass.

>You have to be a liberal to be a nu-male.
100% false. nearly half of the alt right are nu-male beta cucks

Thanks for linking me to your own post friendo.

It's still gross. Your beard fetish won't change that.

>100% false. nearly half of the alt right are nu-male beta cucks

Parts of human anatomy aren't political statements.....

so you're okay with women who have bushy hairy legs pits and cunts?

>I need to lose weight

But the memefographic image in insinuates as much, and Nu/pol/ has treated this image as the sacred cow gospel of the past [Current Year].

>if you're:
>prematurely balding
>pudgy/out of shape/fat
>have a patchy beard
>wear glasses/can't wear contacts

Youre instantly a liberal numale cuckold

>Jezebel
Opinion discarded.

He implied that human anatomy are innately politicized.

>Most SJW's have two eyes!

>Look, there is a man with two eyes! HE MUST BE AN SJW!

This relates to sexual attraction.... how?

Keep shaving that boy pussy faggot.

Literally this

Clinging onto "masculinity" in this way is degenerate and nothing more than savagery.

Being clean shaven at all times is preferable, because of the effort required to maintain your stellar look.

I know, it's so horrible, it's mostly sluts that push the 'neckbeard' meme, but so do effeminate males on the Internet.

I just wish it wasn't like this, it's so horrible.

If a beard is filled with fecal matter then the hair on your head probably is too. Shithead bitches

I wear a beard because I have a childhood scar where burning oil splashed my mouth when I was cooking zeppoles when a kid. So fuck you I'm not shaving my beard.

>Leg hair is part of the female anatomy, and it grows because women have the genes that cause this to happen. It is not a lifestyle choice, an enhancement, a modification, an accident, or a surprise. It just is.
>To shame, slander, deride, insult, or criticize this fact is no different than saying that the Moon is ugly because it is pockmarked with craters.... Which would be fucking retarded.
>Where the hell does anyone get off being angry or upset over what amounts to a body part?

*FTFY

your analogy makes no sense and your beard is shite m8

Thanks family, I will.

Ass hair is honestly disgusting. Everyone should trim it, at least.

At this point beards are more associated with nu-males than actual males.

UPDATE:
Correction to article
Hipster nu-male bears are gross and filled with poop because they eat gay ass every day.

Men shouldn't give a shit about this. No one is telling you to grow a beard to ''be masculine''.
That shit on your chin grows. Deal with it. Shave it or don't, who cares. As long as you aren't doing it just because a feminist told you your masculinity is toxic or whatever.

As long as you don't work in an office you shouldn't give a single fuck about shaving. You can go weeks without shaving and no one is going to care.

Soo, in your whole life you never cutted your beard?

Shaving body hair(outside in the face) is gay

This is somewhat true. The reason beards are degenerate is that they are a form of vanity which is fine as long as you are well squared away with the rest of your life. If you have a beard and are out of shape prematurely balding(not getting a buzzcut when this happens is dumb) it means you are using a beard to hide something or make up for your own lack of hard work in other parts of your life. There is nothing wrong with wearing glasses or being bald. There is something wrong with being fat and out of shape and then looking like even more of a slob with a beard.

Get in shape faggots and then grow a beard. Otherwise you look like a liberal faggot. And it is pretty well understood here that liberal faggots do not take care of themselves so they have beards and are out of shape. Which is not representative of masculinity.

This. I don't usually like not being shaved but I'm not going to bully anyone for having it. To each their own.

Literally because of Muslims and their shitty living style ruining beards

if you say so gorilla man

shaving my body hair didn't change my sexual orientation

Can you not read, aspie? Who said that men shouldn't shave?

None of you keyboard physical therapists can ever answer me this:

what do I do for diddlylifts if I have a shitty lower back? stretching before and after helps, but I still feel pain down there afterward.

>inb4 "go see a doctor"
Not all of us are trust fund obamacare babbies

>thinly veiled attack on men

Poop is everywhere. Do you have a toilet in your house? Poop is in your toothbrush.

>JEZEBEL
>Study Says Toothbrushes Are Gross and Filled With Poop

JUST

>u will never spoon evalion

I had a germophobic ex gf who spouted this meme all the time. Her brain started short circuiting and she started stuttering when I said "I just keep my toothbrush in one of those travel case tubes in a drawer who cares lol"

all she could say is "B-BUT THE POOP MOLECULES"

>Jezebel

The way you said in the first reply seemed like you're implying that not having beard make you less feminine.

Have you ever tried using a hex bar? I know it is not exactly the same muscles but it is pretty close. Also how are you lifting when you deadlift?

It isn't. Repeating that it is is just Jewish indoctrination.
Post Muslims perhaps?

Just lift less weight (when DLing), to the point where is doesn't hurt. Are you feeling pain in the spine or in the muscles themselves?

if anything guys these days are growing beards to mask their lack of masculinity

why do you think so many numales have them

I thought facial hair was a common trait of the workwear hipster alpha and the sniveling blue haired beta alike?

Who will these girls fuck if they avoid both of those? Who else will put up with Jezebel readers?

>Jezebel

I lift at the Y so everything is very bare bones there; they have only one squat rack so I doubt they have a hex bar. Will check next time I go though.

>how are you lifting when you DL?
As in form? I don't know, I've never had a friend video me for a formcheck, but my friend who kicks my ass in DLs says my form is acceptable. He's half-baked all the time though

I'm lifting ~75lbs, just a bit more than the bar itself. I can't really tell the difference between muscular and ortho pain. Muscular pain would be more acute and like a twinge/sharp pain I guess?

Then stop assuming things if you're bad at reading.
What I clearly said is that these people are flat out trying to make men more feminine and shaming men for being men.

I've seen worse. People with patches can't have short beards they need to be a lot longer to fill in the gaps. He could probably have a decent medium beard. Glad to see him actually sporting that beard because a lot of men can't grow full beards so they shave. While I tend to agree patches are unsightly there is no way to grow a longer beard without going through this period of growth.

>Jezebel

Why dont you pluck your eywbrows and wax your legs while you are at ir faggot.
I bet you 5 pesos you are one of those babby faces who cant grow an actual beaed

>I'm with her guy literally has shit on his face

>it's another faggot thread

Stop caring about how other men look you homoshits.

Stop stretching before a workout. That's probably why your shit is all fucked up in the first place.

Stretch only on your off days at home after resting. No exceptions.
If you see anyone ever stretch in the gym you tell someone and have them kicked out and their gym membership revoked.

She isn't wrong but it's just a fact you have to accept and live with.