If you use Facebook or Twitter for anything other than troll accounts you are:

- A low IQ subhuman
- A prole
- Easily distracted and easily influenced by social pressure

K.. KEEP ME POSTED

>having friends makes you low IQ

Ok

how many layers of irony are you on?

>If you don't have an account on a website made by a Harvard Jew you have no friends
Why is it always Americans who say this?

Like four or five right now, my Kamerade.

watch this

Praise SUCC

normies btfo

I use facebook only to talk to my gf

I don't want to use it but it's cheaper than texting

RIP MSN

Not only americans, but good luck being socially accepted into this society if you don't atleast have a fucking Facebook.

>he says this on Sup Forums, a website led by a man who sold user information in the past

are you that poor that you don't have unlimited sms. You can even set it up now so your gf can read your sms in Messenger

>having a troll account

I have trouble believing people who not only use Facebook but make genuine posts on it are actually human beings.

I use my facebook account pretty much only to follow Vaporwave pages

I do just fine. It's called going out and exchanging phone numbers. You know, like how we used to do it?
Random images thread anyone?

I decided to start using facebook a while back, i used it for about 2 days before i got bored.

Social media was the shit back when I was around 13 but it gets tiresome pretty quickly.

Same.

It's astounding how 90% of women are glued to Facebook all the time.

It's not my fault you have no real friends.

What do women honestly see in social media?

project harder faggot, I have blue pilled friends who don't respond to texts but will respond the instant I message them on fb, so that's all I use it for

It's an addressbook for friends and acquaintances, if they move house or change phone numbers you can still contact them. Also if you have friends in other countries or who move frequently you can't exactly rely on a phone.

>got a one of those memories "today 9 years ago"
>deleted my account right then and there
>been of that shit since 1st of January this year
>literally laugh at people when I see them use kikebook and complain that there is only shit posted and nothing of interest yet they never delete it because they're good little goyims

I'm getting scared.
Someone messaged me the other day and said if I didn't stop defending Hitler they would shoot me.

I sent them this pic.

What do women honestly see in you?

>social media existing as a thirteen year old
Underageb& out.

Wat

>2011 was 5 years ago

fuck

it's existed for well more than a decade m8

I Just use facebook messenger for friend group chat, trying to get my friends to switch to group me but they won't budge

What bullshit is this? you can do well just fine

>troll accounts
that's not that good as well...

>he doesn't remember myspace

seems like you're the underaged one here

That's their problem. I don't flee from people that don't participate in toxic fads because I'm not a rigid sperg. I remember what a social life was not too long ago before the advent of social media. Having Goybook isn't some fucking tradition.

If that's the ultimate taboo, then I'm done with people. Being connected to every single fool and degenerate at the click of a button is my personal hell. Enjoy the data mining and loss of anonymity.

I agree

S U C C
U
C
C

Facebook is awful, 7 times out of 10 if you look at a strangers profile you'll begin to despise them.

I made a facebook back when I was younger and a (failed) normie.

I still use one to piss off my liberal "friends".

I, too, get all upset at people liking things that I do not like.

As someone who only has Facebook, it's a decent way to connect with friends and participate in groups with similar interests.

That's about it. You mildly have to watch what you post but other than that it's basically just normiechan.
Wholly inferior, but at least you can associate a face and name with the shit you read.