how
can
one
board
be
so
wrong

based dutch man

Always do the opposite of what Sup Forums says.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums are two boards guaranteed to be always wrong

bingo

>inb4 404

Actually Sup Forums has been right on Pep so far. Correctly predicted he would be exposed last season in the Premier League. If he wins the league this season they will be proven wrong, but as of yet that has not happened. He remains the exposed one until he wins the league.

>but as of yet that has not happened

kek they could play without a manager and still nobody could make up that deficit

>come to league
>lose and get exposed

>spend £300m
>win
Wow Pep is goat

well if you say every managere is going to be exposed your bound to be right, sp also said Conte was going to exposed last season as well

Once you're exposed you cannot be unexposed. Hence, the mere possibility that expectations will be met in the future excludes the possibility of a temporary exposedness.

>be man u
>spend 300mill
>get 5th place

At least spee knows its always wrong unlike those smug little retarded faggots

This is how European football works now.

There's a difference between spending that money well, and spending it on the blacker Nigel Quashie and Lukaku.

Because they're shit and so is Mou, but Manure being trash doesn't mean pep isn't poop

apezilian

>Can't win a league unless he has an infinite pot of money to dip into

No I'd say they've been pretty bang on.

>nigel quashie
he was shite

Considering they only scraped past Huddersfield, Saints and West Ham with late goals, I think it's reasonable to say that United have a chance of winning the derby on Sunday. If they do, that's only a 5 point gap in early December. No way is the title inevitable.

As a Chelsea fan the derby will be a weird watch. I want United to win to bridge the gap for Chelsea to City, but don't want United to go on a really good run off the back of it.

PERDONO PEP

please root for us in the World Cup

united, chelsea, liverpool and arsenal spent more money than city

>he should manage Stockbridge to prove himself
Harry Redknapp is that you?

EMPOGLOU
okay

dats cuz most spee posters are above 20 while the opposite can't be said for those 16 year old magapedes or w/e
chelski bandwagon reporting in. no way we're winning this year so I'd rather city take it over manure/liverpool/arsenal

>tfw even when we don't win we still win

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Don't rule us out. We're in good form and have very kind fixtures during the busy December and January period. I don't think we will win the title, but at the same time I don't think it's impossible. If we keep Kante and Hazard fit we have as good a chance as United do.

What, no they didn't.

I like Conte so if anyone exposes Poop I'd rather it be him

Talking shit again my black friend?

Arsenal only paid money for Lacazette, how could they have spent more than City? I cba even looking the rest up.

Last season proved pep isn't special. Of course he's a good manager, but not head and shoulders the GOAT people believe he is.

>Sup Forums is always wrong
>Sup Forums is always right
why is this?

United spend about £150mill, Chelsea about £170mill, Liverpool about £80mill and Arselel about £40mill.

City spent over £250mill...

Mr Relegation

>i7
>16GB RAM

more like
>that pricey CPU but only a 970
you need at least 12 now

Chelsea actually have a negative net spend for this window. How in the fuck can City have spent less than them?

Sup Forums BTFO

>t-this isn't supposed to happen, w-we were going to buy the league this year, not City

he's right too

do you really think spending less is somehting good if your team is going to be arsenal tier?

also notice how the spending goes in order how the teams on the table now

objectively false

>When you win the argument that was never made

That's because their manager is not the main factor in their success.

>Actually Sup Forums has been right on Pep so far

how is mourinho doing lmao

Yeah and so did Watford, Hull, Rochdale and the Maidenhead Bull Sharks, seeing as we're just making things up now.

this

was Sup Forums ever right?

>spend billion dollars
>win the eplel
wooow