Sup, Sup Forums here

sup, Sup Forums here

why are right-wing autists with social problems are afraid of women?
and why must you spread your insecurity on our board?

Why don't you fuck off back to lgbt you faggot.

Fuck off please

Why don't you Brexit back to Sup Forums.

>Grimes will never make out with you

Fuck off nigger quit raiding our board.
Also
>

Why are left wing cucks so insecure about their pastime that you can't even call a hobby and sperg out to other board with their meme music?

Actually right wingers are far more likely to hold stable jobs, be successful, and get married.

Sorry libshit :(

Well that "woman" looks like a neon ogre so Id be afraid.

grimes fags ruined Sup Forums FeelsBadMan

Haha why is there a big tomato picture on the mayonnaise

they don't pit mayo on tomatoes do they

>identifying yourself as a Sup Forums regular

that's like saying you're proud to be from somalia.

I'd marry Grimes so I could free load off her.

Witnessed

It is Keks will that spreads the autism

I'm right wing but not the stereotype, I have a part-time job, unsuccesful, and virgin.
I hate myself too, I blame society though, it's a fucking atrocious place these days and I fell for all the wrong social memes and became a lost cause.
I suppose I'm a Patriotic right-winger with nothing to lose.

im str8 m8
ok
how eloquent
irony

whats is like being cucked into celibacy by your own inadequacy as a human

Imagine saying you're proud to be a Turkroach.

I'm not afraid of women. I love women. Fuck off you loser.

I've had 0 gfs and 3 girls say I'm a "rapist" without any rape occurring.

It's trendy to call rape when someone is being dominant in an inarguable way (ie: being logical with no argument.)

Pretty sure that's r9k. We both have really autistic hatred so it easy to mix up

>Why are people with social problems bad with women
Why are children such bad Olympic weightlifers

FPBP

S-J-DUB ALL DAY

FUCK AN MRA

RESPECT GAYS

MAYONNAISE

brexit may have just saved you country from being cucked
dont lose all hope

>afraid of women
>why must you spread your insecurity on our board?

White women and niggers are degenerate, that's why.

A penis goes into a vagina

Youre literally the embodiment of narcissism. You come to a board full of people with differing political opinions and call them autists, and expect to get a serious response. Its a bit taboo to actually take you serious when youre the only fucking autist in this thread

Checked.
Your board is filed with threads that don't belong there because you autistic children post in boards you shouldn't.

Stop posting your garbage here, and you don't be bothered.

But I'm a librul and I love Neutral Hotel Milk.

>Afred of womyn

Nice strawman

What actually is the case is that a lot of the shit women do these days is degenerate, and they're allowed to go with it.

The divorce courts favor them, women are able to get men jailed with a single phone call, and have 80% of their property taken from them simply because of a rape accusation that somehow got anywhere, despite the total lack of proof.

i find it funny that most right-wingers come from small towns left behind by culture... they like to bitch about migrants, like bruh, you live in a small community with no industry, why the fuck would anyone move to your shitty town (they don't)

That girl is fucking disgusting and ugly af

Ironically just like OP

kys

>implying the majority of people who are apparently Sup Forums aren't just shitposters who know they can piss you off by being "afraid of women"

>from Sup Forums
Why is your taste in music so shit then?
>fuck an mra
For what exactly? Is it unreasonable to want legal protection?
>respect gays
For being gay? Why would someones sexual preference demand respect and why would someone recieve respect for something one has little control over if at all?
>mayonaise
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

OP tbhwu my best friend is black and we do everything together. So when we're out and only one of us ends up with a woman we have a pact that we'll try getting her to do a threesome. Why I've noticed is that 75% of the time I end up with a woman she wants to get double teamed by me and my friend, but when it's him who scores like 90% of the time she doesn't want to fuck me. Why do you guys think that is?

Have you thought ever they care for their own common folk in their own country, and don't want to see a mass migration of parasites flood in to that said country?

Grimes is such garbage, kill yourself.