NO CAPTCHA

Is it time for Elway to suite up?

>Broncos lose
>Get 1st round pick
>Trade pick for Jay Cutler

I can see it happening

Elway isn’t that stupid r-right guys?

Cutler owns you faggots

Moved from Florida to CO this year and I still haven't gotten used to 11am game times.

Not that the Dolphins are worth getting buzzed early for.

4D General Managing, it only took a few years for his master plan

>trade for Cutler in offseason
>sign orton and Tebow
>blood sacrifice all of them to renew Elway to his prime age and physical form

Super Bowl 53 is ours

How can a thread for these 2 great teams playing this exciting and meaningful game be so dead.

There's nobody here to shit-talk, but FUCK YEAH Phins!

dolphins are elite vs. bad teams

If Moore was in we'd have an additional touchdown by now. But Cutler is playing okay so I can't complain.

>implying he isn't preparing the sacred massacre of 1st round busts to enter the Shadow Realm, in attempt to contact Eli's darkest desires and get him from the Giants
More like 4D intergalactic mind management

You mean an additional interception, right?

could Brock actually be their best QB? He sucks but he can at least complete a pass.

>refs give you a break to save tv audience revenue
>Waste it going three and out
BEST TEAM

You're off your meds if you think Cutler is better than Moore. Those 10 million could've been put to better use while keeping Moore as the starter.

I don't think they should have signed Cutler, period. I understand why they didn't, but I think we would have won more games if they signed Kaepernick. Matt Moore is only backup material.

That's the Cutty I know.

You were saying?

remember when cutler was good

Eat shit faggot. We need the nigger to go.

no

I can't remember something that never happened

I really, really, really miss Tebow desu

I started Cutty in like week 3 and he did absolutely nothing. I swore I would never start him ever again.

Week 13, last week before the playoffs, my team is 3-9 and I have Josh McCown, but I think Cutler will tear the Broncos apart.

Here we are, McCown is killing it, like usual, and Cutler has two picks. Doesn't really matter, but I am pretty retarded.

TYBD

We all miss him user. He was too pure for this shitty league,

What a fucking shitshow

Fucking Bronies can't do anything right.

Mark Schlereth needs to STFU for fucks sake I can't listen to this faggot anymore

The defense is alright, they just spend too much fucking time on the field. Siemian is okay, but the line has been garbage and the receivers have been lackluster at best.

Sorry bronco fans
your team sucks so much that you make us look like a good team

>The defense is alright
They’ve completely stopped trying. It’s disgusting.

We gave you 3 (THREE) turnovers and you still down by 17 points.

FFS Broncos

They've been on the field the whole fucking game.

My friend is a badwagon Broncos fan. All week he is saying Case Keenum is going to Denver in the offseason. Is that even a possibility?

>tfw no gf

The Broncos have a potential franchise QB in Chad Kelly who they picked up last year as Mr. Irrelevant. If we pick up a QB in the offseason, don't expect it to be a blockbuster signing unless it's (IMO) Kirk Cousins.

I dunno. I think they're going to trade away some underperformers and Elway is going to come down on the team (especially the coaching staff) like a ton of bricks in the off season. I think they'll probably keep Siemian but they're going to reshuffle the offensive personnel and offensive strategies - especially the line, which has easily been their biggest problem this year.

Then again, Elway might trade Siemian for a more mature QB and try to do what they did with Manning.

Is Swag Kelly still injuried? Is that why we haven’t put him in yet? Because i’ve been waiting all year to funpost about him.

He was put on IR before preseason. Effectively redshirting him, saving him from this trash heap of a season.

So, yeah...still "injured"

>All these tips

This game is like a Jewish hospital.

Where you at bronco fans X'D

Eh. Shitty year. Is gonna happen.

>onside kick up big

hahahaha

By "Case Keenum," he actually means "Kirk Cousins." Easy mistake.

Hahaha Gase is my favourite coach. I hope he gets fired and goes to New York.

Is this the most cucked thread on Sup Forums?

I could ask lelphins fans the same thing; this entire thread is fucking ded.

Jesus what a garbage fire of a game

The game is already over Joseph

webm of the last safety?