Hey Bulgarians

Recently I`ve been reading about your Country just out of Curiousity what is Life like in Bulgaria and what are Bulgarian Peoples Attitudes to Roma`s and Turks in Bulgaria and what do Bulgarians Think of Pomaks do You consider them your lost Kin Who was Converted during the 500 Year Rule of Ottoman Turks.

>Pic Related

Other urls found in this thread:

dailypioneer.com/columnists/oped/the-roma-people-indias-pride.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

didnt read btw

The things people read.

gypsies are patrician, pomaks are wh*Te subhumans

I see what you did their

fuck it I am bored,

Life is alright if you are not comparing it to what people are having in the west. Meaning people here have most modern amenities found in any developed country and have some excess for frivolities, hobbies and travel. However when compared to a normal country our lives are significantly worse off, thus it's an acquired taste.

Most bulgarians vehemently loath gypsyes. They are cancer in human form and genuinely produce nothing of value for anyone. A sentiment shared by most europeans. As for turks, I personally despise them, however they are quite normal people with work ethic and for the most part integrated within society. However I live in a region with a lot of gypsies and no turks, thus my views can be considered biased. Maybe someone with firsthand turk experience could churn in.

I am ok with the pomaks, although they have a reputation of not being very bright and somewhat backwards. Islam tends to do that to people to be honest. I sympathize with them in general and still consider them bulgarians.

Bulgaria sucks, but it's livable enough
gypsies are parasites
turks aren't a problem
never seen a pomak

Europeans try and tried so hard to integrate the Roma Gypsies but they seem to refuse also the gypsies make their own problems and yet cry when people fight back. Stolipinovo, Plovdiv would be a good Example. >>Pic Related Typical Gypsies >>Europeans should just Call India and Say Hey I Think These Belong To You

>Europeans should just Call India and Say Hey I Think These Belong To You
i remember some gypos asking for indian citizenship recently

dailypioneer.com/columnists/oped/the-roma-people-indias-pride.html

I Really Do like Tsarevet Frortress And Shumen Fortress Really nice

I see shame the Gypsies won't Integrate into the countries they live considering they've been their since like 12th century Technically if they would work with government officials to solve the problems and changed their behaviour they could become productive members of society. I mean you can Still have your Chalga Music and Dances just stop Committing Crimes.

The pomaks culturally descended from bogomil/paulician type neo-manichean heretic christian sects, both were very prevalent in medieval Buggery. These eventually disappeared as either the heretic population (re)converted to orthodox and to catholic christianity on one part an to islam on the other.

Pomaks are ethnically likely to be close to the Thracians of antiquity. The DNA tree line of Greek pomaks, who in Greece inhabit the province of East Macedonia and Thrace, suggests that they descend from ancient Thracian tribes.

A specific DNA mutation, HbO, which emerged about 2,000 years ago on a rare haplotype is characteristic of the Greek Pomaks. Its frequency increased as a consequence of high genetic drift within this population. This indicates that the Greek Pomaks are an isolated population with limited contacts with their neighbours.

In a genetical sense it should be noted that a population sample of Bulgarian pomaks did not contain a single instance of Y-DNA haplogroup R1a* otherwise very common amongst the Slavic countries. The most prevalent Y-haplogroups amongst the Pomaks seem to be I2a1* and R1b*.

Its pretty good, if you live in a big city tb h.

The problem isnt gypsies, t*rks or even recently, refugees that brainlets whine about(sure, gypos for example are annoying parasites, but id prefer them than actual violent niggers, the worst they do is steal your wallet isntead of shooting you for walking in the wrong neighborhood), the biggest problem is the centralization of the country.
There are basically two coutnries= Sofia and a few other big cities like Plovdiv/Varna/Burgas/Ruse and everything else.Life in the first is more or less the same as in your average yuro town, but if you live in some small bumfuck city or even villages you might as well live in Moldova or Kenya...You are forced to work your whole life for 400 euros(at best) with no good outlook for the future.And because of that, the capital gets bigger and bigger while smaller towns die out and are filled with old people.I am from such a town and moved to Sofia 6-7 years ago, pretty much all of my young friends did too and now every time i go back to visit my parents i literally have no friends to go out with because they are all back in the capital.

About the Pomaks, they are pretty chill, they are mostly peasants in the south that grow tobacco and shit and you dont really hear much about them.They are okay people, and i dont even consider them really "muslim" since fuckers drink alcohol and eat pork more than me

>century Technically if they would work with government officials to solve the problems and changed their behaviour they could become productive members of society
nah, its not like it wasnt tried.

you simply cant integrate a group of people whos whoel "culture" is to be outside of the law.they dont want to work, they dont want to send their kids to school and then look at white people like they are just there to be exploited/robbed/begged from.
hell, their fucking name literally means "untouchables".
I remember watching some news report on TV recently about a gypsy going to university.Imagine what a rare case this is that it was literally news worthy.

Ofcourse, there area always some exceptions i guess, pic related for example is a gypo and is considered one of the best cardiac surgeons on the Balkans, but as i said, EXTREMELY rare case

Leafbey is that you

Bulgarians in the south are Greeks, Bulgarians in the north are Romanians and Bulgarians to the west are Serbs

Yo what do you As a Greek have against Bulgarians anyways. Shouldn't you be more focused on Macedonia lol

Balkanians in the east are turks and balkanians in the north are russians

>Byzantium intensifies

Only reason why theirs Turks in Balkans is because Ottomans sent Turkish Families their to try and Supress Rebellions even though Turks were kicked out of Balkans Only reason Turks are in Bulgaria is of two reasons 1. Ottoman Occupation and Resettlement of Turkish Peoples and 2. Bulgaria being Close to Turkey geographically.

calling other brainlets and complaining about centralization is very ironic

literally me

>tfw even azis stopped being a faggot

im here now

Yes The Only Gay Gypsy In the Village. This is almost funnier than Conchita Wurst. Lol man What happened to Europe I guess the Communists didn't die off they just changed their names to Liberals, Cultural Marxists, And SJWs. AZIS Is literally Bulgaria's Gay Ambassador lol

Mmmmmm Hello Der Darlin Welcum to Bulgayria Lol *Licks*

gov never kicked them out like all the other neighbours did

>what is Life like in Bulgaria
Worse than Iraq.
>what are Bulgarian Peoples Attitudes to Roma`s and Turks
They love them, bulgarians are the racemixers of balkans, they're the WWAM of Europe.
>what do Bulgarians Think of Pomaks
"Not turkic gypsy" mudslimes, but they're still mixed to hell.

mamaligar gypsy

ironically unironically this

I went to Northwest Bulgaria this year and I was astonished at how poor it is. Towns like Lom or Kozlodoy look like they were built by the Soviets during the Cold War and left to rot as soon as Bulgaria got independent again. Gypsies are a common sight. Roma music can be heard pretty much in any tiny village in the evening.

Even worse than Romania tbqh, which I didn't think was possible.

>tfw Vidin citizen

At least it's not Kozloduy.

Kozloduy has a nuke plant going for it
Vidin has ...?

Bulgaria the great Khanate , birthplace of yoghurt , computers , rockets , atomic bomb and basically the civilisation

A ruined synagogue, Baba Vida, and an okay promenade along the Danube.

Plus Serbia and Romania are close by so you can much more easily escape the suffering.

Jobs > no merchants tee bee heich