How do you go from this

How do you go from this

lack of argentine players

they've had argentine players in all wcs they've played, this year they have 0 and didn't qualify

how come Argentina is so trash tho

Too many argentine players.

>so trash
2 WCs and 14 continental cups, WC, Olympics and continental cup in all youth divisions but u17

I don't think there are more than 1 or 2 nations in the world better than us at this silly sport

But you're exposed by Germany every World Cup right?

We are 1-2 on finals. Not too bad considering we play pretty much all sports and Germany only care about kickball

>we

embarrassing posts.

but in 2010, and 2006?

>Olympics
>youth divisions
>mickey mouse copa america cups
top jej

penalties and maradona

you seem a bit upset, may it be because we always wreck you in football but also in other sports?

2016 Olympic medal table
>Germany 5th
>Argentina 27th
2012 Olympic medal table
>Germany 6th
>Argentina 42th
2008 Olympic medal table
>Germany 5th
>Argentina 35th

really makes me think

Running and swimming in different styles isn't a sport but a game/activity

Sports involve a ball

... to THIS

reminder that WC is the only competition that matters

seems like you have a lot of excuses ready..

I guess lot of people celebrated their medals in """sports"""" like fencing or curling

When we won the gold medal in judo in the last olympics celebrated like we've won a WC!!!

I use my balls to nut inside your mummy but I don't see it as a sport

how are argentinians playing for italy seen in your country? are they traitor scum?

>Running and swimming in different styles isn't a sport but a game/activity
t. (You)

this

they are usually b-tier players, no argentine would play for other nt unless they don't get called for our team

icardi was 23 and still didn't get called for the senior NT until this year, he still wanted to wait and refused to play for italy

italy pretty much ask all our players to play for them, most refust the offer

thats the best team they ever had

they had 10/10 players on the bench even

>bait Italy
>most people on this board weren't even born the last time Brazil won the World Cup

You know that everyone here is at least 18, right?

My white argie friend please stop. You might as well get a gold medal on mental gymnastics.

are you a foreigner living in Brasil or just a cheeky hue trolling your fellow sopa eaters?

Don't reply to me you fucking favelado.

your dad wasn't born the last time england won a world cup my man

see

@80101567

some self hating brazilian

Who's this guy?

he works for the mercenary, the moustached man

>implying English

don't get so worked up, mah dude

The 7-1fag got doxxed

Calciopoli, put the future of NT and Serie A whole in the hands of the wrong teams. 2010, inter wins UCL with literally not a single italian player son of italian father and mother on the pitch, a month later Italy NT is out the WC. It was no coincidence.

Ahahah, implying camoranesi was the motm in any of those games

The Argentine ref of the final redcarding Zidane was the MVP

fact: neither Italians nor the French can win without us, France also won their only WC with Argentine players

Christopher Poole

>fact: neither Italians nor the French can win without us, France also won their only WC with Argentine players

Meanwhile, Argentina can't win with Argentines

See

literally nothing of relevance for decades

>of relevance
Mmm, so we are arguing subjective stuff now? We won the South American u15 last week and the South American u20 last year

>We won the U-17 Sudoku just last month

Inter won in 2010 thanks to not being weighed down with shitty 2010 Italian players.

>all these non world cup winning CONMEBOL and UEFA shitholes lectuting us Italians on anything

Unless your Brazilian or Turkish, then kys my man

France also lost their World Cup because the 1 Argentine player on their team missed their only penalty

well said user

buying != winning

Name one argentine that was a key player in any WC winner italian squad, my non caucasoid enemy.