Damn

damn

Other urls found in this thread:

elle.com/culture/celebrities/interviews/a37312/chloe-grace-moretz-hillary-clinton-brooklyn-beckham-interview/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

looks very classy in that suit :^)

My mom would totally take her some, never seen a /fa/ fridge before.

Who the hell chooses her clothes?

JUST

damn

Clay Matthews looks like THAT?

a challenger appears

Her grandma

>Eastern European women

HNGGGGGggggggG

This is the ideal female body type prove me wrong

Is this the greatest fall from grace in the history of Sup Forums? She was the sex queen of this place merely 3 or 4 years ago

why are you posting qties in a chloe thread

it just keeps getting better (worse)

Trevor gave her aids

for boners

>sports competition
>probably spent an hour doing her make up
fuck women

Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Chloe, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your fridge body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Chloe flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her fridge shape, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, CHLOE LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her “fridgesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Is she the hero Sup Forums deserves?

>blaming them for wanting more media attention

It's not like stick throwing pays very much

>swn give you a hj

>horrific androgynous monster face
Kinda doesn't apply here. While it's undoubtedly true for Jamie Lee Curtis, Chloe actually still has a cute face.

reminder that chloe

WORKS OUT SEVEN TIMES A WEEK

elle.com/culture/celebrities/interviews/a37312/chloe-grace-moretz-hillary-clinton-brooklyn-beckham-interview/

>I want to break it down for young women so they understand that you're not just "born" like this. Yes, I have had hair extensions. Yes, the reason I have this body is because I work out seven times a week.

>Yes, the reason I have this body is because I work out seven times a week.

>i work out 7 days a week

That looks like my body if I wore female clothes

Why is she so perfect Sup Forums?

>shirt and jeans
>female clothes

so she works out to look worse?

I would love to watch a spycam of your mom taking Chloe.

Squatz and oatz, brah. You wanna get swole u gotta put in the time.

Those are female cuts, therefore female clothes

She would tear my foreskin off

dat pierced nipple...
What do you think, how lewd is she really?

People used to laugh at muscles as big as Arnold's.

There's even an old episode of the Streets of San Francisco that does this...to Arnold.

>he's a 5' 4" manlet

>worse?

dont you want a linebacker gf

>Yes, the reason I have this body is because I work out seven times a week.
Wait she actually thinks she has a good body?

n-no

hillary clinton

>he wears skinny women jeans and is not wondering why female mannequin dolls and pics of females are everywhere in his clothing shop of choice
Lmao

did she win?

Her face is ugly, dude.

>jeans and shirts completely change when they are made for women!!
>there are no male skinny jeans!!

It's clearly a triple nipple

crymoar bitter tears

false

TL ; DR fgt pls

Her face is the only thing that looks good except that fat pussy she's always showing off

more power to you i guess

you'll never convince the troll to stop trolling

Meh, she has a pretty face, but this is a good example of someone that could use some augmentation in th T&A dept. Her shit tier genetics have not handled puberty well. She also could use a trainer to help target certain areas specifically. Lots of glute work.

How bad will the the new Suspiria be?

>What do you think, how lewd is she really?

No idea. The fact she's always licking and touching her lips and sticking her tongue out probably means nothing at all.

>cute face
Are you an astronomer too? I love looking at the moon.

>still buying his clothes at shops for females
Lmao

I read that Argento offered to oversee production but was declined.

So complete shit.

Chloe's playing an original character in the remake. She's going to shit it up something proper.

>I'm completely trying to change what we were talking about because I'm fucking retarded and called jeans and a shirt womens clothes!

>she has a pretty face
Fucking obvious trolls, I tell ya.
>somebody mentions lena dunham
>she's a butterface alright, but her acting skills are impeccable

why do she has such shoulders, does she go to the gym frequently?

>shirts for women and jeans cut for women look good on me
Good for you, you crossdressing fag

actually laughed out loud at this one

>the difference in their arms and hands
holy shit

Sup Forums wanted to lick her face when she hadn't even turned sixteen thanks to her big eyes and pouty lips.
Those factors haven't exactly changed a lot since.

She's obviously delusional about her own body. You can clearly see it in her clothing and styling choices. She always wear funky clothing that can only be pulled of by someone with a good body.

Chloe unfortunately has the worst type of body shape, an so called 'inverted triangle'. She really would look a lot better if she started dressing for her body shape.

>you will never see Chloe choke out worst Emma with her gigantic man arms and hands

>Poland
>Eastern Europe

more like rectangle

No, a rectangle body shape is someone flat, lots of models have a rectangle shape. She is the perfect example of an inverted triangle with those linebacker shoulders.

I thought that was the Olsen twins before I enlarged it.

>110% man shoulders

jesus does she inject herself with testosterone every other day

how can looking at a picture of a woman make me feel so ill

Why does she have the chest and stomach of a fit man?

She's rich and white

Your memes aren't going to do shit to her

Nope