Bazinga

pendy

ZAMBIA

BAZOOKA

The perfect couple those two.

>Penny (opening door): Oh, hey guys.

>Leonard: Hey, sorry we’re late.

>Penny: Late? It’s 7:05.

>Sheldon: And you said the party starts at seven.

>Penny: Well, yeah, when you start a party at seven, no-one shows up at, you know, seven.

>Sheldon: It’s 7:05.

>Penny: Yes. Yes it is. Okay, well, um, come on in.

That's an actual joke from an actual episode.

>Sheldon: Hey Bernadette
>Bernadette: Yes Sheldon
>Sheldon: Did you know your husband is a greasy, oven dodging kike who wouldn't last a day if the Axis powers had won the war?
>Bernadette: Sheldon don't say things like that, Howard's your friend!
>Sheldon: AUSCHWITZ

Whoa I didn't know the show was like this!

Cue to the opening scene of the prequel where a young Sheldon approaches his mom's bedroom door.

*Knock knock knock* mommy

Why doesn't he age?

He does.

Hmmmm NOOTKA

*fap fap fap* Penny!
*fap fap fap* Penny!
*fap fap fap* Penny!
BAZINGA!

>tfw dumb coworker makes fun of me for not watching this show
she refers to it as a show for smart people and that I probably wouldn't understand it (yes she's serious when she says this)
I feel bad for her tbqh since she might unironically be retarded, has a great pair of tits though.

Post a pic of her tits

rasputin! haha this is kinda fun

That was the episode rami directed, right?

*BRAAAAP*
PENNY!
*BRAAAAP*
PENNY!
*BRAAAAP*
PENNY!

What is it sheldon?

*BRAPZINGA*

>show for smart people
>the most popular show aired currently aimed at the lowest common denominator

Guess you're gonna have to redpill her.

That's really funny. Have you considered doing stand up?

I've considered going down on your mom.

which episode?

LOL can I use this? You must be such a hit at parties bro!

DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF THE CONGO

*knock* *knock* *knock* PENNY *knock* *knock* *knock* PENNY *knock* *knock* *knock* PENNY *knock* *knock* *knock* PENNY *knock* *knock* *knock* PENNY *knock* *knock* *knock* PENNY *knock* *knock* *knock* PENNY *knock* *knock* *knock* PENNY *knock* *knock* *knock* PENNY *knock* *knock* *knock* PENNY *knock* *knock* *knock* PENNY *knock* *knock* *knock* PENNY *knock* *knock* *knock* PENNY *knock* *knock* *knock* PENNY *knock* *knock* *knock* PENNY *knock* *knock* *knock* PENNY *knock* *knock* *knock* PENNY *knock* *knock* *knock* PENNY *knock* *knock* *knock* PENNY *knock* *knock* *knock* PENNY *knock* *knock* *knock* PENNY *knock* *knock* *knock* PENNY *knock* *knock* *knock* PENNY *knock* *knock* *knock* PENNY *knock* *knock* *knock* PENNY *knock* *knock* *knock* PENNY *knock* *knock* *knock* PENNY *knock* *knock* *knock* PENNY *knock* *knock* *knock* PENNY *knock* *knock* *knock* PENNY *knock* *knock* *knock* PENNY *knock* *knock* *knock* PENNY *knock* *knock* *knock* PENNY *knock* *knock* *knock* PENNY *knock* *knock* *knock* PENNY *knock* *knock* *knock* PENNY *knock* *knock* *knock* PENNY *knock* *knock* *knock* PENNY *knock* *knock* *knock* PENNY *knock* *knock* *knock* PENNY *knock* *knock* *knock* PENNY *knock* *knock* *knock* PENNY *knock* *knock* *knock* PENNY *knock* *knock* *knock* PENNY *knock* *knock* *knock* PENNY *knock* *knock* *knock* PENNY *knock* *knock* *knock* PENNY *knock* *knock* *knock* PENNY *knock* *knock* *knock* PENNY *knock* *knock* *knock* PENNY *knock* *knock* *knock* PENNY *knock* *knock* *knock* PENNY *knock* *knock* *knock* PENNY *knock* *knock* *knock* PENNY *knock* *knock* *knock* PENNY *knock* *knock* *knock* PENNY *knock* *knock* *knock* PENNY *knock* *knock* *knock* PENNY *knock* *knock* *knock* PENNY *knock* *knock* *knock* PENNY *knock* *knock* *knock* PENNY *knock* *knock* *knock* PENNY *knock* *knock* *knock* PENNY *knock* *knock* *knock* PENNY *knock* *knock* *knock* PENNY *knock* *knock* *knock* PENNY

BAZINGO

Why are you mad, reddit?

Chandler: *Is sitting*
Sheldon: "You're in my spot."
Chandler: "Your spot? What, did you write your name on it or something?"
Sheldon: "... You're still in my spot."
House and Sherlock: "Idiots."
Tony: "No, but it is a Stark Industries chair. So my name's on it. So get up."
Jack: "Unless of course, he knew you would have your name on the chair so he sat there anyways because he was expecting you to say that but you weren't expecting him to expect you to say that, so he was going to sit there regardless of whose name was on the chair. Savvy?"
Sherlock: "Stop talking. You're lowering the IQ of the entire street."
Chandler: "Stop arguing! You're tearing this family apart!"
Sheldon: "Bazinga."

youtube.com/watch?v=tN3qn92R0SE

*audience spontaneously combusts from laughter*

TREBLINKA

That one doesn't really work...I wouldn't close with that. You've got great potential though!

thats funny hehe

>being this mad

Of course you faggots are gonna keep mocking this show, it all looks unfunny when green texted or written down, but all the humor is the delivery

Sheldon is the best comedy show character of the past 10 years, nothing so original has been done since the 70s in regard to television

But yeah le epic reddit faces because it's popular! xD

Kys

*wins 200 oscars*
youtube.com/watch?v=Qf0kC-MJZrU

Go back to the fart jokes, those were way funnier!

Even if he is the best, that isn't saying anything at all, the show is still shit and by saying it's better than the competition doesn't automatically make it good.

Now fuck off, reddit.

>Penny (opening door): Oh, hey guys.
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>Leonard: Hey, sorry we’re late.
>Penny: Late? It’s 7:05.
>Sheldon: And you said the party starts at seven.
>Penny: Well, yeah, when you start a party at seven, no-one shows up at, you know, seven.
>Sheldon: It’s 7:05.
>Penny: Yes. Yes it is. Okay, well, um, come on in.

You left out the best parts

>he's still mad

*BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP*

OH THAT WASN'T IN THE FLIGHT PLAN

*BRAAAAAAAAPPFFFFFFFTTTTTT*

OH BANE, IF YOU TAKE THAT MASK OFF YOU WILL DIE

*BRRRRRRRTTTTTTTT*

WAS SMELLING THAT PART OF YOUR PLAN?

lol you should get your own comedy special lol

>Sup Forums prides itself on being contrarian
>hates TBBT along with the rest of the internet
Explain

Sam Riami was the guest writer for that episode, yes.

you should make a youtube video on why you're so mad

You're a good screenwriter. When are you going to start making the script for the new Marvel movie?

>My new computer came with Windows 7
>AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

What'd they mean by this lads?

watching this show only because of howard and his waifu

>you are mad

Great joke man. I'm in tears!

>still mad

The best part is I don't even think you're trying to be funny. You're just so naturally gifted at it. It's like I'm getting my own personal comedy show. Can I request some more fart jokes?

>hay sheldror how i in science
>templeOS
The audience has trascended into the fourth dimension. Produced by Chuck Lorre.

>still mad

>gettin even madder

why should I?

We want fart jokes! We want fart jokes! We want fart jokes! We want fart jokes!

>infuriated

because TBBT is piece of shit

just the husband of my aunt like and watch this shit

Bring back that old school material, bro. Go back to the classic fart stuff that made you famous!

Not this little autist again.

>he keeps posting

I don't know, my dad has a PhD in Maths and Physics and he watches it. Must be something to it.

We want fart jokes! We want fart jokes! We're getting restless dude.

I think my original post made someone a bit too angry.

Other user wins. You suck, homie.

You're getting less funny each post. The crowd's starting to leave.

nice try samefag

This.

The Shakespeare model of comedy is basically this show. Its all about delivery.

*instinctively tries to upvote*

>ITT: Asshurt Retards

VAGINA!

Not samefag. You can't know that for sure, but I do and you still suck.

I do know it for sure and i know you're triggered regardless, which was the full intention of my original post.

Nah, I'm staying.

Are you retarded?

Come on man, hit me up with some of those A-list fart jokes

PALMOLIVE!

I'm here for the fart jokes, sit down and shut up.

Why are you asking one of my fans to tell you a joke?

Jesus Christ you're one hell of a loser, buddy.

You're now literally dancing on the internet for multiple people calling you a dork lol kys

Because you've stopped telling them, and we're all getting restless.

Well there hasn't been any in awhile, so you better starting heckling or you're getting nothing!

ramen also had a production credit

kek, stay mad whiteboi

We want fart jokes!

why? are you autistic?

It may have unnecessary laugh tracks, but this show has some legitimately funny jokes, and if you disagree you're just an assblated fat basement-dweller mad because his pathetic lifestyle was not trvly portrayed

Mmm...too predictable. Your earlier fart repertoire was much fresher.

is that a yes? I'll take it as one

This has gone from a typical shitpost thread to one of the saddest things I've ever seen.

Come on baby, you can win this crowd back. You just got to give me some of those sweet brrraap posts you were dishing out earlier.

This. Why didn't my racist Riami post only net one (You)?

>assmad humourless Redditors

And you wonder why nobody wants you here?

*BRRRAAAAAAPPPP FTHHHPSSHH BRIP*

why would i want autismos in my crowd though, you aren't exactly the type of attention i want

This new autismo stuff isn't my bag. I get you want to reinvent yourself, but everyone is doing the autist stuff these days. You got to reach deep down inside and get back to the old you, bro. Give me the classics.

alright user i know you're committed to being an autist but i've been trying to play xenoverse the entire time. So before i leave i just want to know why brapposting sets you off so hard?

Give me one brap for the road.

answer my question please.

You've frankly gone downhill since your peak, but I believe you can rekindle that old school magic. Come on, man. Believe in the brap.

Sorry user I know you want to have this back and forth more but i didnt think i'd make anyone this mad with a brap post, i need to tone it down next time.

bye

ur posting on a filipino image board for chia pets and you have the gaul to call us autismo????