OPERATION TAKE THE BOARD FOR BEST EMMA

After repeated attempts by mods to stifle Best Emma threads, this is a DECLARATION OF WAR. All Robertsfags, take positions and spam this board with Best Emma Threads. If I fall, continue the good fight while i restart my phone, Godspeed, Robertsfags, Godspeed. Destroy kike whore Galfags and Bellafags. Death to Frogfags and Watsonfags Onwards, brethren

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/80093452/#80096352
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Delete your thread

kys yourself OP

all Emmas are shit

>Watson
bigheaded feminist
>Stone
Herpes Butt and Hillary Shill
>Roberts
Hillary Shill and pointy knees

She truly is best Emma.

REMINDER:
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/80093452/#80096352

Once shes in a capeshit flick or game of thrones then you'll be allowed the threads you want dumb mobileposter

how can the other emmas even compete?

>

Emma Roberts is literally insane. Unironically guilty of domestic abuse and still has a career, I can't believe it. Like the female version of Sean Penn. Is that all it takes to get away with domestic abuse? Voting democrat?

I'd say Watson is Best Emma because she's pretty and not literally a criminal. Roberts is worst Emma. Stone is in the middle, mainly because her name isn't actually Emma, it's Emily.

lel

another one bites the dust

why do they do this?

literally no proofs
she is still engaged to peters

Are there any guys dressed as Bane at her house yet?

Who?

poast your broadz then, mate

Why would she do something this dumb?

Why do white anons get so triggered every time a white woman takes a photo with a black or mixed man? We're not magic, we have to go through the same song and dance to get women that you do.

And it's not like Emma Roberts was ever going to fuck you anyway.

Iv made two other Best Emma Career discussion threads only to be banned. If this gets deleted, start more Best Emma threads while I restart my phone. BEST EMMA WILL PREVAIL WE WILL NOT BE SILENCED

B A S E D

WHY IS SHE CALLED BEST EMMA? WHAT QUALIFIES HER AS SUCH?

>not literally a criminal
Panama Papers

Felicity Jone

have fun with that

i'm not triggered
i'm just worried about your mental health
you are the kind of guy who is the first one to post in blacked threads and you have 5000 pictures about celebs hanging out with black guys
and the funniest thing is that you are not even black, just a mentally ill white boy pretending to be a nigger
seriously, reevaluate your life

>you are the kind of guy who is the first one to post in blacked threads and you have 5000 pictures about celebs hanging out with black guys

I have no idea what you're talking about.

>and the funniest thing is that you are not even black, just a mentally ill white boy pretending to be a nigger

I'm half-black and half-white.

>seriously, reevaluate your life

I'm considering that, I spend far too much time on Sup Forums with all these weirdos who obsess over interracial relationships.

yeah sure quentin
whatever floats your boat, keep pretending to be a nigger

downright pathetic

Emily Jean is actually the best Emma.

What is Panama Papers?

I'm certainly not going to post my face, but I am telling the truth. Dad is a black man, born and raised in Havana, came here with family in '63, mom is a white woman, entire family swedish, her ancestors came here in the 1890s and 1910s, respectively. I find Sup Forums's obsession with interracial shit to be fucking bizarre, it's like my entire existence is a meme.

>it's like my entire existence is a meme.

its shitposting m8

>pointy knees
Kek

>it's like my entire existence is a meme
no quentin, your family is probably really proud of your mental sickness and cuck fetish
keep spamming the nigger threads you silly jokester

>nigger dad
>swedish mom

you really are a living meme

>no quentin, your family is probably really proud of your mental sickness and cuck fetish

I really don't understand what you're saying. I have no "cuck fetish", like I said I've found the bizarre obsession that (presumably) white anons have with black-white relationships to be fucking bizarre.

>keep spamming the nigger threads you silly jokester

I literally report every blacked thread I see. I almost find it insulting, in a way. The black dudes are always these giant retards fucking tiny dumb white women.

>mom is a white woman, entire family swedish
TOP FUCKING KEK
your mother is a nasty fucking worthless whore
absolutely disgusting
>it's like my entire existence is a meme
you described it really well

>6/10
>coalburner
>literal who

Not happenin' m8

>your mother is a nasty fucking worthless whore
>absolutely disgusting

My mom is a nurse and a great person.

Me on the right

>has absolutely no tits
>pic with considerable cleavage
>dress must be pressing her chest together with enough force to make diamonds out of coal

impressive.

>I really don't understand what you're saying
sure you don't

I really don't. It's fucking bizarre that you've got this idea that I must be white. There are 30 million blacks in the US, 10 million mixed people, you don't think at least a few of us might be on Sup Forums?

it's all good Devitt
how is that IRC group going?
I haven't been on Sup Forums for a while, are you still spamming cp there?

There's nothing illegal about having an off shore company.

>devitt
>irc

I don't know what these things are.

don't you have a blacked thread to make quentin?
mods are asleep
fuck, your parents must be really proud of you

delet this

>Herpes Butt
le wuuuuut?