ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2754583/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Degenerate culture

xeno estogen in the water

>two brothers just HAPPEN to both be trannies
>totally natural

Their father probably dressed them as girls and did some deep tissue massage

>yfw the redpill is spironolactone

Dimes to dollars says it was early childhood sexual abuse.

Pawns of the jews doing as they are told. Nothing more.

They got too into BDSM

While the other one is a freak of nature, Lana's a total qt.

Imagine being their parents

They took the black pill

nothing

they are both trangender, and its none of your business

*Blackedpill

Imagine being these guy's father

Literally this.

No they took the red pill, you're just too blue pilled to realize this

This, 99.9% certainty... the only tried and true way to genuinely fuck up a persons psyche.

The right one looks like Chloe

one brother had his mind broken by drugs and some dominatrix

convinces his brother to do drugs and get fucked in the ass while eating shit too

dominatrix makes them become trannies as ultimate form of public degradation

he probably raped them for misbehaving

>and its none of your business

I love seeing leftists use this non-argument, since they know they can't logically defend this shit.

>go around in public in drag
>"IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, CIS-SCUM!!!!"

>Lana Wachowski (formerly Laurence "Larry" Wachowski, born June 21, 1965)[4] and Lilly Wachowski (formerly Andrew Paul "Andy" Wachowski, born December 29, 1967)[5] are sister American film directors, screenwriters, and producers.[6]
>sisters

They have autism. Unusual interests are correlated with autism, including unusual sexual interests. (Many kids diagnosed with gender dysphoria and put on hormone blockers are actually just autistic and would have grown out of their wanting to be a girl phase, but any psychologist who points that out gets crucified.) After the Wachowskis made their fortune they started attending expensive BDSM sex clubs where they started patronizing certain dominatrixes and got into femdom and sissification which spiralled into autogynophilia. Crooked psychiatrists were all too happy to mutilate their bodies. The end result is the twisted, broken freaks you see before you.

The way liberals rewrite reality is scary in a very Orwellian, 1984 fashion.

Some guy decides he wants to wear a dress, not only does that mean he's a woman, but that he's ALWAYS been a woman the entire time.

Previous documents have to updated to change "him" to "her" and "brothers" to "sisters" in a form of retroactive continuity.

It's fucked up.

>they both did it
>they both look disgusting
Why even bother, you went past the point of even looking slightly female, you look like a fucking monster.

One on the left is kinda cute. The other one is a horrific

youtube.com/watch?v=ebXFmWbPtaQ

>Go from bald neets to full head of hair trannies

Who do they think they are fooling lel

Now I'lll have to rewatch Speed Racer and mourn the of Wachowski brothers.

Get triggered honey.

>mourn the LOSS
Fuck, maybe I'll do it after I get some sleep.

Literal proof that trannies are mentally ill.

its the regular Sunday night carpet bombing

not that theres not a bunch of whiny little conservative snowflakes every day

>What went wrong
Nothing, that how women usually age

Watch out, Nazis. Tumblr's here to straighten you the fuck out.

This is our board now boy.

>women

tumblr is that way dude >>>>>>

nothing, just they are extremely ambitious and like seeing a certain type of movie. it is obvious they do better when the ambition isn't in the budget.

I mean, the one on the left passes as an ugly woman. The one on the right, jesus, why even bother.

>its time for the transformation Mr. Wachowski

Not one faithful reply.
All in honesty OP, what went wrong is cutting the tranny train.
If you do steroids for life and cut it, your body will look like arnold 10 years back, is the best living proof of it.
But test is natural on men. You can achieve men levels again.

Stopping the tranny train will only lead you to, well, OP's pic.

Whose this semen demon?!?

>Sup Forumskiddies literally got the terms "redpill" from two Trans women

Lel

Remember when shit-tier trannies were a running joke on Little Britain?

Time flies...

KEK

They sacrificed their inner wokeness to materialize the concept of the Red Pill.

Remember, all you Alt-right cucks and trumpkins, these trannies made you what you are.

is there pasta of the story? the chick goes on about fitting 100 needles into guys dicks and stuff. didn't she also turn her former husband into a tranny and then left him for the first wachowski?

also someone post the pasta as to how their personal lives and development effected their film making with lana wachowski being all cute and colourful as a girl during the creation of speed racer.

these guys are so fascinating to me.

holy shit

>trans women
You mean, just men, then?

DELETE THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

It was actually because of actual torture under his fucked up psychopathic dominatrix gf

I can believe the fag on the left is a tranny for reals, but I think tubbo there is just doing it so his bro doesn't get all of the "so brave" attention.

Gender Dysphoria isn't caused by a gene, it is caused by how the brain develops while in the womb so my guess is whatever the fuck mother wachowski did while she was pregnant is the problem.

it's called mental illness

reddit btfo

This is the most enjoyable thing about this transgender bullshit. They don't realize what will happen as they age. Eventually this will happen to them all. And they will realize the terrible mistake they have made.

>it is caused by how the brain develops

Only a theory.

>it is caused by how the brain develops while in the womb
shit this bit, meant this bit is a theory.

I think a transexual who already took care of themselves before transitioning might be able pass/be attractive past 40, but the thing about trannies is that they usually aren't this sort of person in the first place. FtMs probably age better.

if it's a theory in scientific terms then it's not the same as how the word theory is usually used

Doesn't work because that's still a beautiful banana. Smush it into the shape of an apple and paint it red. That would be more disgusting and accurate.

When you star taking hormones your hair grows back.

Male Baldness pattern blocks the follicles, but doesn't kill them.

>Gender Dysphoria isn't caused by a gene, it is caused by how the brain develops while in the womb

This is pulled straight out of your ass. I hope you know that.

Isn't that the point?

Like how niggers reclaimed that word from slavemasters, and now they use it to refer to one another? I'm not using that word here to be offensive, I'm pointing out that black people are conscious of the fact that "nigger" was once derogatory, but they use it as a symbol of how they have conquered that ideology. See?

a man is a man, dna cannot be rewritten

Epigenetic expressions of DNA is what causes transgenderism.

untreated mental illness causes transgenderism

The assertion those with gender dysphoria make is that it is an innate trait they have had since they were children.

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0083947
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2754583/

The sources I have linked show that those who have gender dysphoria in which causes them to identify with the opposite sex share the same regional grey matter with those of the opposite sex. This is the reason they conceptualize themselves as the opposite sex. It is not a mental illness since all mental illnesses are caused by genes and external life experiences

Kek

But that isn't analogous to "redpill" at all.

But it really is none of your business? Nobody mentioned cis scum that's just a straw man

It's not mental illness. Gender dysphoria, a symptom of transgenderism, is a mental disorder. Transgenderism occurs for some biological reason scientist and doctors don't know for certain.

A research with identical and fraternal twins found that if one sibling is trans, the other identical twin is 33% likely to be trans whereas the other fraternal twin is 2% likely to be trans.

I'm partial to the mindbreak theory. Just look at some of the other hogh-profile tranny cases.

>JessiSlaughter aka "consequences will never be the same" girl
>has/is accused of having underage sex with band member
>makes infamous video, blows up internationally
>continuously harassed by Sup Forumsyards
>dad from video has heart attack from the stress and dies
>years later "comes out" as trans

>Bruce Jenner
>constantly emasculated for years on an international stage by your despicable wife and bitch daughters
>after being a reality tv whipping boy for years, accidentally kill several people in a car crash
>"comes out" as trans immediately after

Plus the comorbidity with other mental illness is huge.

no wonder Islam is winning

Bruce came out as trans before the car crash, he just learning to drive like a woman.

Whatever you say Sup Forumsedditor

lana a cute

>years later "comes out" as trans
Jessi changed her mind since this claim
It's time to work on a new shitty b8 m8

probably this.

Why do you care?

isn't a disorder also an illness ?

I think it's like calling a fat woman plus size.