Is everyone really ultimately an asshole? Not on Sup Forums, in real life

Is everyone really ultimately an asshole? Not on Sup Forums, in real life

So did frodo survive or not?

Can't blame them to be honest, I'm more suprised when I meet genuinely nice people

Why can't you blame them?

The shit state of the world, it should turn everyone into a cynical bastard

He had to die to destroy the horcrux, but plageius ressurected him

This was pretty good

Cynical =/= asshole

And you can always ask the question would the world ever have become a shithole if not for assholes

cum laude

Yes
No

this movie managed to be intense while having such a boring story, how

Not everyone is an asshole. But people are assholes.

Because it made us think about all those situations in which other people were being shitheads to us or in front of us and we did nothing, so naturally that makes you feel intense, maybe even anxious.

If we on the other hand did do something in those situations, this movie probably won't have that effect.

Way more nice people than you think

Trips of truth

so a pussy will find it more tense, oh no.
well, it was good

this was such a reddit flick

Just my opinion, I don't really know.

Humans are complex organisms driven by a stew of instincts for both self preservation and group cooperation. We simultaneously have the capacity to be incredibly awesome to each other and incredibly terrible to each other depending on a broad range of external and internal influences. From the society we were raised in all the way down to if we skipped lunch today.

So is everybody really an asshole? No.
Does everybody have the capacity to be an asshole?
Yes.

In that case do more people often use their capacity to be assholes?

Is frodo the consciousness?

yes

Probably not, imdb says it's his last movie.

Have you ever eaten cat meat, Sup Forums?

only assholes i met irl are americans and french. aussies will just bantz the shit out of you

Is she qt or not? I can't decide.

How do you feel about Canadians?

i've always been really into that woman for the longest time. would wife and bitterly stay faithful to.

I'm actually a really good dude, but I act like a bit of an asshole around women, because they pay a little more attention to me when I do.

Not that I ever get laid, anyway.

>aussies will just bantz the shit out of you

we do it out of love tho

or is it because you're incapable of having a conversation with any sort of depth?

now I feel bad, I didn't mean taht

a lot of us pretend to be stupid because people who try too hard to seem "smart" are usually boring cunts with zero funny or personality to em.

personally i read complex literature pretty much every day (and probably have better taste than most of /lit/ does) but i much prefer cheeky nandos time and making people laugh when i'm in company. it's our larrikin tradition, i suppose. we have shitstirring in our blood and can't help it. if the choice is between making an insightful point or a great one-liner we are going for the joke every time.

substantive talk is great and all but if you're forcing it then chances are you're just a bore, mate.

No, the vast majority of people just go about their daily lives without being assholes, or only being minor assholes.

You just don't notice because the bigger assholes draw more attention to themselves.

It's called the airliner affect. Thousands of airliners take off and land every day without incident. They usually only get attention when one crashes, disappears or gets hijacked. This often gives the impression that airliners are unsafe even though the vast majority of them operate without incident.