What are some kino about nigger """""""""""""""""""presidents""""""""""""""""""" who illegally wiretap the homes of...

what are some kino about nigger """""""""""""""""""presidents""""""""""""""""""" who illegally wiretap the homes of private citizens who happen to be running for president against their chosen trainwreck candidate and is now going to jail? No, I ain't gonna ask the faggots over at Sup Forums

Enemy of the State

Epic repost, upvoted

Stop calling black people nigger

stop reposting the same OP over and over, dipshit.

First threads stayed up for hours and got 100+ responses, why shouldn't this one?

Keep up the good work mods.

Great flick

that would make a good movie

what are some kino movies about anons that want to distract themselves from the trainwreck orange popsicle in the oval office by making threads about presidents that left 2 months ago?

>Sup Forums spreading Trump's fan fiction

Sad!

>tfw got banned for the_donald because I pointed out the article someone shared admits everything is speculation
reddit is fucking gay lmao

LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN

I hope you get a month ban for spamming dumb Sup Forums cuck

This

If you don't care that it is dehumanising then you should care that it hurts the fuck out of your cause and plays well into the "racist ignorant Trump supporter" narrative

You won't win anybody over by being racist in this day in age

Get the fuck back there you white nigger.

Is buzzfeed looking for screenshots again? Go the fuck away.

Fuck off reddit nigger

Cry more reddit nigger

educate yourself negro/nigger means black

no

DUBS AND OP DIES THIS TIME NEXT WEEK

Take it easy with the racism, dude. That shit's not funny.

It isn't dehumanizing. It just happened as a word. I'm white and no better than any nigger that's ever walked the face of the earth. If there was a more offensive word than cracker against whites I would use it all the time. We're all the same type of being.

is this the kind of posts the typical trump voter makes?

Then don't be surprised when people call Trump and his supporters racists and fascism-lite

The reason he is president but will never gain wide spread acceptance is this kind of behaviour and you have nobody to blame but yourselves

Hey /r/The_Donald

Is the this the kind of post typical libcuck redditors make?

>Mom, I posted it again!

>mom is literally 100% white
>MNUH FIRST KANGS PRESIDENT
Why do liberals adhere to the one drop rule barry is obviously not a nigger.

Do you think maybe BECAUSE you're white you don't feel the dehumanising effects? I mean, no offense but it's easy for you to say the word doesn't have any power of you - it was never intended to hurt you or people who look like you

>jew
>white

Enjoy your ban, Timmy.

He's the first mulatto president, but he looks more black than white.

>citation required

Why is it dehumanizing to point out blacks are black? Are niggers less than human?

And I am adding to this, you can literally choose what to be asspained about. You could rise above and disregard the nigger thing that happened 200 years ago and just show faggots that you won't stoop to finding an excuse to play the victim.

>88
Shut up Hitler!

>Sup Forums shitposting
>ban

I'd be surprised if OP wasn't swaglord with the trip off

Can't dehumanize that which isn't human.

I'm white and because my ancestors have the combined DNA of both neanderthal and homosapien, I'm automatically better than every nigger that's ever walked the face of the earth.

hot

Literally nothing Trump has done is even close to that lmao, barring reporters from a private conference does not count as they are not being "shut down" in any respect whatsoever and infact was not even the first time that has been done by a president.

All the media does is just chimp out whenever Trump does something not liberal and part of their narrative.

>Ass eating liberals spend the last 6 months going "MUH RUSSIA" with zero evidence
>Then turn around and demand proof from Trump
>Retard media conveniently ignores that they were literally reporting on the fact Trump was being spied on

>reddit so BTFO it tries to use reddit as an insult but only further humiliates itself

SAD!

Edgy. You should probably hurry up and do your homework for school tomorrow.

Literally not illegal. How do I know the law better than you stupid Americans do?

Then just refer to them as black. Black people don't care about being called black but I shouldn't have to explain to you why a racial slur would offend someone

In fact it's easier to not use it than it is to use it. It objectively requires more effort to say it than to not say it

I don't think it should affect the modern black man. I think blacks should be beyond that by now. I think blacks should be better and more intelligent and less reactionary to be offended by an archaic term.

>with zero evidence

Don't be surprised when people call you a little crybaby bitch nigger

Great job.

WHERE ARE THE FUCKING MODS

GOD DAMN THIS STUPID Sup Forums SPAM

>with zero evidence
They must be consulting a magic unicorn or something because so far they've been pretty fucking spot on

What are some good movies about high treason?

I'll call niggers nigger as long as they call each other nigger

Not an argument

mods do your jobs

please

What are some kinos about a dumb trumpcuck who doesn't know his own country's laws?

It is the job of a senator and a national security advisor to talk to foreign countries

>What are some good movies about high treason?

Kek. As if THAT is the most treasonous thing a US governmental official has gotten away with in recent years. Remember when the Bush administration

I don't know

Lied under oath multiple times to start the Iraq war?

Remember when they got caught doing that? And then nothing happened? And then everybody forgot about it because the media memory holed it?

That's the kind of society we live in. The only thing I know for sure is that I can't trust one god damned thing the media says.

Spot on about what?

>durrrrrr why didn't you tell us you met with an ambassador set up by Obama about something completely unrelated

Better put on your tinfoil hat Timmy, duh russians might hack your brain

>multiple members of Trump's delegates had communications with russia and denied it.
>not an argument

Good comrade.

Shut the fuck up.

Errr, it actually is if you don't get a FISA warrant from a judge. I believe so far what has been proposed is that the Obama administration sought out a warrant under the Foriegn Intelligence Surveillance Act which was denied at first but later approved by another judge. Someone else might no better

It still reflects poorly that a government supposedly formed by the due democratic process would clandestinely run surveillance over a candidate - even if it is a nut like Trump

Assuming he's not just making this up to distract from his campaign's ties to Russian intelligence then this is a potentially HUGE game changer.

What are movies about marxist media piece of shits making up nonsense while conveniently leaving out what actually is said