Welcome the new blood, faggots!

They'll be just like Boise State about 10 years ago
Flash in the pan, sports media darlings, then back to irrelevance

>*teleports behind you*
>*steals your coach*
heh nothing personal kid

>play a bunch of literally who schools
>"wow wtf this is rigged!!"
UCF is this year's Western Michigan. A nice little story that will eventually lose in the New year's six game because they face a decent P5 team.

>play a bunch of literally who schools
We aren't talking about Alabama though?

UCF's conference is a joke. I think they'd do well enough in the ACC, with some real Florida rivals to take on.

AAC is better than the PAC12 uniroically

If you're going to pretend Tulane and Eastern Carolina are on the same level as LSU and Florida State then you're so dumb I'm not even gonna continue arguing

They're on a higher level than Mercer. Memphis is better than LSU

Its weird to see an undefeated team miss the playoffs in any sport.

Playoffs should be determined by record not the opinion of a committee.

absolutely assblasted

You're right, I've had enough of the p5 bias

Usually yes, but FBS college football has about 120 teams competing each season. With only a 13 game season, strength of schedule matters. The fact of the matter is, power 5 schools consistently have stronger opponents on average, and this is why they go to the playoff
UCF memesters are intentionally ignoring this.

AAC is on par with the Big 12 and Pac 12 on average. Oklahoma is the only exception

It's also unironically better than half of the SEC and B1G

lmao dude

sage

UCF is good this year. USF and Meme phis are pretty good too. But the whole conference anywhere close to a P5 conference? Are you mentally ill?
>cinci
>uconn
>ecu
>temple
>houston
>SMU
>tulane
>tulsa
here's a (you)

Right. Except Alabama's schedule was basically the same as UCF's this year. Remember that when UCF beats Auburn in the Peach Bowl.

>real Florida rivals
Lol I seriously hope you don't mean the Gators and the Seminoles

yeah and the following p5 teams are so much more impressive:
>kentucky
>south carolina
>missouri
>vandy
>tennessee
>ole miss
>arkansas
>boston college
>louisville
>wake forest
>florida state
>syracuse
>georgia tech
>virgina
>pitt
>duke
>unc
>texas
>iows atate
>kansas state
>west virginia
>baylor
>kansas
>rutgers
>maryland
>indiana
>purdue
>minnesota
>illionois

I know UCF is a school, we're talking about teams from major universities though

p5 bias, got anything better than subjective SOS calculation?

>subjective

do you know what a W/L & record equation is?

its literal facts

also they dont make it in even based on SRS

Boise is ranked practically every single year and just won their conference.

>only once ranked in top 5 at the end of season
>plays in The Big Who Conference
>always struggles against real opponents
>blue turf

>has a winning bowl record against """"p""""5 teams
lol pathetic

If you play nobodies all year then of course you can sneak up and beat a P5 team. Any similar team could do that, and they do

I would love for Boise State to be in a P5 conference because they've be exposed every year

Pull for a P5 team like an adult, user

Really the G5 teams need to pull away and have their little playoff with the winner being the "at-large" bid in the P5 playoffs if they expand.

it's so obvious that a G5 is never getting in as it stands now, unless they play 3-4 ranked P5 teams in 1 year

Daily reminder that UCF has more wins against top 25 teams than Bama, with no losses

they said the same thing about tcu when they were in cusa. then they made the big 12 jump and still kept rolling while wvu who was a P6 school made the jump only to get wrecked most of the the time in the big 12

TCU bowl record: 15-16-1

lmao

bama?

will you feel the same way when auburn beats them by 20+

go on, name the other teams Alabama beat

Freedom Riders

auburn should be in the playoff

tru

>be Bama
>beat up on Vandy
>TN
>FSU
>Mercer
>Arkansas
>CO State
>Fresno State
>finally a real game arrives
>lose to Auburn
>still make the playoff
wew

>bringing up SOS as an argument
In that case, why isn't USC over both Alabama and Ohio State?

What about MSU, LSU, Texas AM? Its not Bamas fault that TN and FSU end up being shit. CSU and Fresno aren't even that bad. And the iron bowl is always a meme game.

Time to fix the AAC. Or just admit its shit and send the best off to the power conferences

what about MSU? 6-6 overall, 3-5 in conference.... another "big win" for Bama

A&M 4-4 in conference.... zzzzzz

Bama is lucky this shit is rigged or they would have had to beat Auburn

Without Corn Frost and (girls name) Milton UCF is an 0-12 team.

t. 2015 season

Also USF has been good for 2 years but since we lost 1 or 2 games we are back to obscurity and another shitty Birmingham bowl apperance. Fuck me I have to go because imma band user.

Inb4 UCF 6-6 next season and Strongs godly recruting better save us from not having Teddy Bridewater lite nextbyear (Flowers)

>And the iron bowl is always a meme game.
idiot townie

>another shitty Birmingham bowl apperance

Can't imagine anyone wanting to go there and watch a game at a stadium so decrepit they had to condemn and tear down the upper stands

I wonder what the stats are on teams declining minor bowl appearances

Quinton Flowers should just throw the game for the way he has been treated at USF. He could have been the next Bridgewater but nope Sterling fucking Gilbert and his shitty offense messed him up.

The only reason we took this cut rate bowl was for the $1,000,000+ payout because our AD just wants money so we can continue begging to get in the Big 12.

BUILD A NEW FUCKING STADIUM USF AND THEN TALK. Hate borrowing Ray Jay

>See your conference is shit so you obviously are good enough to beat a team from a good conference
The state of P5aggots

And yet they're 32-23 in the big 12, which tells you how much of a meme the P5 is.

Their defense is atrocious. They would get worked by any team in the top ten.

Congrats on a marginally successful record against the weakest P5 conference. Could you break down those victories by opponent/year? I'll wait

UCF beat their nonranked opponents by an average and median of 28 points. If that doesn't prove that they are superior enough to their shitty conference I don't know what can. They attempted to join the Big 12 and were denied. They won 3 games against top 25 teams. They blew out the singular power 5 team they played and had their other game cancelled. Of course you will claim that they have to play a perennial powerhouse and win to even have a shot, but that's absurd when the schedules are made years in advance and their coaches are poached at a moment's notice. Scheduling against an Alabama or USC is retarded when you could be right in the middle of a rebuild when you have to play them, further hindering that rebuild effort and recruiting efforts.

is Frost coaching the bowl game?

>T-T-THAT DOESN'T COUNT
>Unironically thinking the Big 12 is worse than the P12 or ACC
Fucking kill yourself fag

Underrated.

Cant wait till UCF gets exposed by Auburn so u faggots that say UCF is the second coming of christ will shut up already. No Frost and no Milton then they are another 6-6 shit tier G5 team.

>I started watching College football last year
UCF even beat Big 12 Champs Baylor just a few years ago

G5 Teams vs P5 teams in BCS/NY6 bowls
>Wins
Boise 06
Utah 08
TCU 10
UCF 13
Boise 14
Houston 15

>Losses
Hawaii 08
NIU 12
WMU 16

Even in the last 5 matchups the G5 has a winning record.
Fuck off retard

>T-The G5 c-can't compete
Lol

>Thinking P5 teams in NY6 give a shit about their G5 opponent

Most P5 teams that have been in a NY6 against a G5 often lack effort becauae they are playing a G5 team and they feel like they are playing beneath themselves. Its obvious in warmups and attitude that they dont wanna be there. Its mostly a motivational thing with these games because to G5 teams these games are literally the superbowl but to P5 teams these bowls are a failure and they often lack effort.

And if the Big 12 didn't strongarm the NCAA into giving them a meme Championship game UCF would be in that conference with those coaches.

>T-They're just phoning it in
Seriously nigger?

that will prove auburn got shafted

>Alabama bandwagoners in 2017
STRENGTH OF SCHEDULE IS IRRELEVANT

>Alabama bandwagoners in 2011
STRENGTH OF SCHEDULE IS ALL THAT MATTERS!

>Big 12 the weakest conference

You either don't watch the ACC and PAC12, which is understandable, or you do in which case you are trying to make those babby tier conferences look better by claiming the Big12 is worse.

>tfw graduated from PSU
>tfw currently attend UCF for another degree

Was hoping they would have got matched up

Not a fan of either team but to be fair
>OSUfags in 2017
CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS ARE ALL THAT MATTERS
>OSUfags in 2016
THE BEST TEAM NEEDS TO GET IN THE CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP SYSTEM IS FLAWED

Big 12 needs to stop cucking themselves nd add UCF and USF. The massive TV markets it adds, the Florida recruiting and rivalry.

All USF and UCf needs to compete is money, and if they do they will keep their coaches from getting poached, get better recruits and have exceptional training facilities.

There are plenty of P5 teams that have been shitty for a long time

I assume you meant to respond to this guy Because I said the exact same thing in response to him here

This is why the P5 and G5 need to have relegation and promotion. Fucking Kansas and Purdue have a better shot at the title than consistently good teams like Boise State.

Ah, I see you can't use logic and facts to back up your argument.

>consistently good teams like Boise State.
hahahahahahahahahaha

the playoff was designed by a retard, 4 teams makes no sense with the current set up

Yes. Boise State is consistently better than PAC 12 shitters like Oregon State. This year specifically I think they could take Colorado, Utah, Cal, and maybe UCLA

okay but it's college, they are already adding an additional game to those four teams with the current playoff system, obviously an 6 to 10 team playoff system would be superior but it's not really an option

I love when inbred sec hicks think they can beat NFL teams when they're too cowardly to go play at any northern campus in the fall. No wonder they lost the war. Stick to white polo shirts and tiki torches

I love people that bandwagon their conference. What kind of cuck wants their biggest rivals to win the national championship? You realize recruits don't give a shit about conference right? Just the team?

Think whatever you want dumbass

BS doesn't get respect because they don't deserve it

Okay. Why don't northern teams come down and play an SEC opponent when it's still 90+?

They're pussies

they could shorten the "regular season"

instead of playing Mercer, or.... some other tiny schools... they could skip those games

just a thought, i hope they sort it out because i like the general playoff idea

We'll see what happens in the bowl game PACuck

Stop saying words

And this is with the committee rigging the polls so Bama's wins look better

SEC probably wouldn't allow that either before their tune up games against the FCS. Though Michigan did it this year.

Oh really? They don't go down to Jerry World or Atlanta? Or FLORIDA?

The Civil War ended in 1865. Time to get over yourselves and learn how to support pro teams as much as you worship teenage boys playing football

If we count The Big East (f), which we should, Utah beat Pitt in 05, the first BCS bowl where a non P6 (at that time) was in. Utah was higher rated though.
So 7-3. .700.

Should usXII's go shopping for a RKansas or LA team?
>Ruston?
>sunblelt lol??
not unheard of

Imagine if Alabama won the game against Auburn and lost the conference championship game to Georgia. There would be no question that Alabama should not get in under this scenario, yet they got in because they LOST against Auburn and never had the chance to play for their conference championship. This format and it's committee is absolutely retarded. We need to have computes objectively decide the rankings, and completely eliminate humans in the process.

Well don't you know? Alabama can beat NFL teams. That's what their 99 percent bandwagoner fan base always tells us and that's why they beat Auburn.....wait

Computers would just be a fixjob, they'd say that Bama's SoS was better and fewer losses combined with OSU's blowout against Iowa made them slightly edge out OSU .903 to .900

If Alabama lost the SEC Game, they would've been #1 at the time and we all know the voters would never kick them out 4-5 spots. Alabama could lose by 50 and they would still only drop them a spot or two.

Wisconsin should get in then if you are focused on muh losses. They have a much better resume than Alabama.

If we're talking muh losses the OP of this thread is the only one that should be in. I was just saying they'd make up numbers for the computers and then have a shoddy justification. Computers are the only thing less accountable than what we currently have.

The algorithms for the computers will be fixed before the start of the season. They will be public so teams can use it to determine who to schedule for the best changes.

>LexPloerer out of Jail
>Suddenly someone gives a shit about UCF

I thought you were gonna stay off........

Welcome back

>we could just use computers
And who do you think writes the formula for computers to execute?