Why are Cucks always so good looking?

Seriously, aside from maybe 'Carl', most cucks are beautiful people in positions of authority/power. How do you explain that, Sup Forums? These guys are literally Alpha Males on paper.
>Hot wives
>positions of power
>celebrity status
>revered by all races, ethnicities, religions and creeds
These so called 'cucks' are basically God tier, whereas most attractive women wouldn't touch a Trump or Farage with a ten foot Sup Forumse

Don't even post pics of Melania. She is an anomaly who probably has Stockholm syndrome, as Trump is known to force himself on wives(and allegedly children). Most 'redpilled' guys don't have decent looking girlfriends. She isn't that hot anyway.

The vast majority of cucks are ugly useless people. A tiny fraction are simply useless, my Canadacuck friend.

>how can the white man even compete
>BBC,jpeg

Low testosterone -> gentle, feminine features.

Natural selection really.

You don't succeed or really gain positions of power without having good or beneficial attributes. If your a hard conspiracy theorist you could say the jews just hand picked someone to further their political agenda.

But who would be more successful pushing a political agenda which requires people skills and charisma?

A. An ugly autist fuck

B. A HANDSOME white knight

If you really don't think looks play a role in business and politics you must have been in a different world.

Could you post some examples? Because I have never seen someone in a position of power that I would say looks beautiful... Might have something to do that women over 35 look like shit and I donĀ“t care about men anyway.

he's a alpha cuck

>most cucks are beautiful people in positions of authority/power

No, your average cuck is a chubby or short nu male like Jim Sterling.

Trudeau is not a cuck, he is a sheltered rich kid who won the genetic lottery and never struggled in his life.
Basically he is a charming naive gifted idiot, he is the incarnation of Candid.

I have never seen a "beautiful" cuck before. They are all skinny, greasy looking wimps with giant fat bleach blonde wives slobbering for Jamals banana.

>beautiful
>canadian

pick one

>most attractive women wouldn't touch a Trump
Is that why he marries supermodels?

This isn't true. The majority of people are cucks, so you think beautiful people tend to be cucks, but ugly people do as well. Redpilled people have a higher percentage of attractive people. If you don't consider conservatives to be cucks (which would ironically make you a cuck yourself), then the percentage is even higher, especially for the women.

they aren't.

They aren't. Trudeau is an anomaly. A wonderful, wonderful anomaly.

Muh cherry picking.

canadians must have shit standards because trudung just has a punchable face, he looks like one of the thugs in Death Hunt.

>Hot wives
Unironically still using the word hot to describe women

>positions of power
>celebrity status

Because western civilization is banker controlled and they are cucks. Do you not understand the gravity of this word, an why its used to penetrate the conspiracy? Some say its overused, but that's because they don't understand the premise and context of the word. In the most basic terms, the cuck seeks validation, a fulfillment of his envy and internalized disgust, and he does this at the expense of people around him.

I think you're one of those people OP

>revered by all races, ethnicities, religions and creeds

This pretty much proves my theory that you don't have a clue.

>punchable face

Why do men hate each other so much? Whenever one guy takes care of himself well, when he's attractive and exciting, all the other guys just rip him up behind his back. This crab mentality is really disgusting.

Fuck off canada

>(and allegedly children)
what the fuck

When he says he's punchable, its because Trudeau is a shitlib, not because he looks like a retired Abercrombie model.

Are you projecting user?

>Cucks
>Good looking

Pick one and only one.

>my fellow shitposter referred to a physical attribute being punchable because of a nonphysical attribute

Jealousy is a hot coal, user.

Face punchability is more psychologically-cuckoldry rooted than purely physical. The main, and really only point in which a face becomes punchable due to non-personal reasons is shitlibery. In other words, when a level of shitlibness becomes so insufferable that punchability of face is certain to follow, one's face acquires punchability. This may be a genetic thing as well, we at /pol are unsure at this point.

If you keep trying I'm sure you'll get it one day.

>excusemaking

It kills you that you'll never be as good-looking as Trudeau. You want to punish him for being better than you.

You sad, small person.

#CucksareBucks

ok user

you're right I think about it alot

That's a man, baby!

The trap meme is one of the worst memes

I just like the Daisy Dukes meme. That's my favorite meme.

You're right. It really makes me think to the point where I lose sleep. My synapses go into overdrive.