If a general election were to be held tomorrow, whom would you vote for?

If a general election were to be held tomorrow, whom would you vote for?

strawpoll.me/10681365

Can Britbros tell me how the next elections results will probably look like?

On the one hand, UKIP could be described as 'done' because you voted Leave but on the other hand you can't trust both the cuckservatives and the labor party.

Will it depend on which leader the Conservatives are going to appoint?

Will UKIP's support collapse now their main job is done?

Reluctant labour but it doesnt matter, I live in a safe labour seat anyway.

Not the fucking SNP.
ukip to sweep Scotland..ish

we only had a general election last year so at least 4 years of conservatives, no one can predict what will happen by the next one, who the ukip leader and conservative leaders will be, how the new prime minister will do, how brexit will go etc.

Remain.

Why are you fucking up Europe?

a general election is not a referendum juan
>implying the union isnt fucking europe up with half of the youth in south europe unemployed and free movement of germans beloved ""refugees""

OMRLP

>this many cuckservatives

IT WASNT SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THIS

I would look to see if either the lab/con candidates were planning on voting in favor or against the referendum result in parliment, if neither of them had made definite promises to vote in support of the referendum result I'd vote ukip

You just don't want Catalonia to leave you, Moor.

Who did you vote for user?

ukip for a brighter future!

An election tomorrow would require the parties to declare their positions. It's impossible to say which party I'd vote for when at this moment it's hard to say what any of them would offer. Stupid question, to be honest.

I'll keep voting UKIP a until the job is done.

For mister nuclear bomb in windsor castle.

I thought northern England was full of the redpilled countryside 99% white towns and the south was where all the shitskins and muslims are. Why did the north unanimously vote to remain in the EU?

I have foreseen the Corbean.

Putting UKIP on there.
Leaving off the Lib Dems.
Top bantz.

Exactly.
It doesn't matter if you live in a safe seat.
The government is chosen by undecided voters in marginal seats.

yank misconception, the scots and northerners are lefties the south is conservative

The north of England mostly voted to leave. It's London and Scotland that did otherwise.

The Brits use a first-past-the-post voting system which is so fucking unbelievably crap that you can get 12% of the vote and 0.1% of the seats while a party that gets 37% of the vote gets 52% of the seat.

In keeping with the hallowed little englander tradition of voting against your clear best interest, they had a referendum on getting rid of that fucktarded voting system and voted it down based on complete lies.

So nothing will change, other than the country itself going down the shitter and breaking up.

fptp isnt so bad, under fptp the referendum would have been 60/40 rather than 52/48

AV was rejected partly on complete lies, but also because it's still a shitty system that's not remotely proportional. There were many that voted no for that very reason. To give the chance of an actually good system.

Actually closer to 70/30
But it's still a stupid system.

Under proportional representation UKIP would have had about 80 seats after the last general election.

All main parties have gone quiet about suggesting electoral reform since.

FPTP is terrible but much like the imperial system, yanks and bongs inexplicably and vociferously defend it.

>under fptp the referendum
>fptp referendum

loluwotm8

That's still stupid reasoning.

>this thing isn't perfect so let's stick with the much, much worse thing

>loluwotm8
>potato intelligence
the referendum was a PR system
if the referendum was a constituency fptp system as with general elections the winning side would have won by much more, winning by much more creates stronger governments that are able to make changes

>sjWhy
That ID

Exactly this.

Or spoil my ballot.

>the referendum was a PR system

Oh good Christ you cannot be this thick.

It's not possible for a referendum to be PR, MMP, FPTP or whatever the fuck else. Those voting systems are electoral voting systems - i.e. for elections, not referendums.

>if the referendum was a constituency fptp system as with general elections the winning side would have won by much more, winning by much more creates stronger governments that are able to make changes

That's not how referendums work though. It's always total votes for one side versus total votes for the other.

Why are you people so bad at democracy?

SINN FEIN! TIOCFAIDH AR LA!