Plays 3 of 4 teams in playoffs

>plays 3 of 4 teams in playoffs
>beat 2 of them in the regular season
>doesn't get in

Why does fucking bama get a pass. Get rid of the SEC champ game and Auburn is in over Bama. What a fucking joke

3 loss teams don't make the final four and for good reason

shouldn't even be a 3 loss team. Why do we have to play an additional game, and bama gets a free pass

conference championships are fucking pointless

>take away a game they lost and things change
We have ourselves a fucking genius here. Maybe don't lose 3 times and you get in.

my point isn't really that Auburn should get in with 3 losses, it's that bama get's a free fucking pass because they lost. Name one significant Bama win. LSU?

Why are you so salty? You wouldn't be complaining if Auburn was 11-1 and lost to Bama in the regular season while Bama lost their 3rd game in the SEC championship and Auburn still got to play for the natty.

I don't think either should be in the cfp.

They don't get a free pass for losing. They are rewarded for taking care of business in all their other games. If Auburn didn't lose to shit teams, they would be in instead.

Clemson is a shitty team? UGA is a shitty team (beat them)

what did Bama take care of? Miss St, FSU, name ONE significant win all season

ya, no fucking shit I wouldn't be complaining, but Bammers would because it's designed to fuck one team over. Terrible system

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

bama would have lost that game.... had they not already lost

Malzahn was classic Malzahn, and the team played like they didn't want it. We shouldn't be in a bowl game because our entire season doesn't mean shit now

I agree malzahn was classic malzahn, but our team was beat up. That's what happens when you don't have all cupcakes like bama and uga.

I hope Malzahn goes to Arkansas

There should be 2 weeks before the SECCG like it used to be. I don't know why they changed it to how it is.

are you an auburn fan?

College Football is retarded. What did you expect from a playoff system decided on fucking opinions? What logic is that?

NFL is better.

Yes

Gus is the Richt of the SECW

he's been to the natty though, Richt never did that. I'm an Auburn fan too, if Gus leaves, who coaches Auburn next year?

I wouldn't mind watching a non meme offense under a new coach

I don't know desu. I don't want to see AU sign Malzahn for another X years, especially since Arkansas is going to run up the price. Auburn has latched on to anyone from the 2010 season. That attitude has gotten us a lot of shit seasons and disappointment. Rady for someone who wasn't involved with 2010

Malzahn wouldn't even plead their case because he (along with everyone else) knows 3 loss teams don't get it and don't deserve to.

as he shouldn't, but bama doesn't win their conference champ, doesn't have one significant win, and loses to auburn, and they get in? It's bullshit Ohio st deserves the spot

college football is better up until your team loses its first game. unless you're one of 5 or 6 committee favorites, your season is over right then

>auburn gets beat up playing bama and uga
>bama and uga not beat up because they played cupcakes
You just called your own team a cupcake, good job bro. Never mind that AU and UA are in the same division of the same conference and mostly play the same teams, and even shared a non-conference cupcake (Mercer).

auburn played clemson and uga outside the division. Bama plays Tennessee and fsu, You tell me whos schedule is tougher

Bama didn't lose to an unranked team by 35

UGA is Aub's permanent cross-division opponent, just like Tennessee is Bama's. It's not like either school can go to the SEC and say 'yeah we don't want that game this year, give us something else.' Also do you think at the time Alabama put FSU on the schedule it was with the intention of having a gimme cupcake win? Who is to even say what FSU's season would have been like if the QB didn't get mangled in the opener and their schedule cucked by a hurricane?

You are arguing for a 3-loss team to be in the playoff. THREE LOSSES. Losing one game at the end of the season with key injuries can be chalked up to an anomaly. Losing three games over the course of a season just means your team is flawed. Should have won more games bro.

NO I AM NOT. I am saying Alabama should NOT be in!!!

>UGA is Aub's permanent cross-division opponent, just like Tennessee is Bama's.
UGA and Tennessee are both very strong teams this year