Soccer is the most popular sport in the world

>Soccer is the most popular sport in the world
>No one goes to their games

From the picture, looks like no ones goes to games. Was Sup Forums lying to me?

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/10/01/football/fc-barcelona-match-catalonia-referendum/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Game had to be played behind closed doors because of security implications.

FUTBOL ON SUICIDE WATCH

>leafs

SOCCER COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY BTFO THERE IS NO RECOURSE FUCKING HELL THE AMERICAN DID IT WHAT A GENIUS

Doesn't look like behind closed doors as they are in the open

how will soccer queers ever recover
based quality american post

>implying people from all places in the world could there

KEK

american education in a nutshell

>Barcelona play in empty Camp Nou amidst Catalan Independence Vote
this thread is fake news

>missing the joke
Guys, back to redd*t you go.

>After an emergency board meeting, the club said it had taken the decision to ban fans from the match against fellow Spanish La Liga club Las Palmas after the national league refused to postpone it.
edition.cnn.com/2017/10/01/football/fc-barcelona-match-catalonia-referendum/index.html

was that due to no one wanting to go to a game?

kek

The absolute state of american banter

I though soccer was the world to people? Why would faux independence cause people not to show up

are you pretending to be retarded?

I don't understand why Americans think pretending to be retarded is funny, can't you find better ways to make jokes? having people laughing at you is pathetic, I bet you considered the guys who bullied you at school to be your friends

they showed up, cause its mostly tourists
problem was that the club wanted to make a stand
they tried to postponed but la liga said no, catalanist players didn't want to play but the board decided to make it close doors as a netrual stand
quite silly but this is how they are

lmao because the faith of your country is more important than a match, I guess?

>

*fate

Why are you so angry? You're not even Spanish

but catalonia isn't a country

dont take him to seriously. he's the same Argie that gets outrageously offended anytime his European masters are insulted. I don't there's anything he does on Sup Forums other than to obediently suck European e-peen.

Hello non-American friends

I'll assume you're all new here as not one of you has followed the standard procedure for when an American makes a post/thread about football. Allow me to teach you how to deal with this situation in the future.

So you've encountered a confused and angry American posting inane and dangerous opinions on a subject they know nothing about? don't panic and don't try to educate them as you will only encourage them to continue. All you need to do is reply to them with the three short lines of text below and you will improve Sup Forums for not only yourself but everybody else as well.
>That flag
>This topic
Opinion discarded.

If its not just an American post within a football related thread but an actual football related thread started by an American, just change the third line of text from "Opinion discarded." to "Opinion discarded, thread closed and hidden.".

If you've accidently read an American post/thread about football and find yourself in agreement with what they have posted, remind yourself of the infinite monkey theorem and follow the standard procedure.

Feel free to save this post to teach other new friends in the future and remember... only YOU can prevent Americans ruining football.

hows living in a favela

USA WINS FIFA

More like the infinite Brazilian theorem lmao

for someone who is 24/7 on Sup Forums he sure can't handle the bantz

>month than a club

What did they mean by this?

this but ironically