Catalonia might not become independent today, but Spain has lost them forever

Catalonia might not become independent today, but Spain has lost them forever.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Spain
twitter.com/jaumepadros/status/914445589479292930
twitter.com/MStothard/status/914383185936621568
twitter.com/hectorjuanatey/status/914409538161397762
twitter.com/Well086/status/914405804626898944
twitter.com/roby800/status/914457181130559488
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/914434002345431040
youtube.com/watch?v=j9CKhZl3LF0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The actions of the government have pretty much guaranteed that there's going to be another election.

Could Catalonia call in NATO or the UN to monitor the elections?

when you have firefighters protecting the people from the police you know you've probably fucked up a little

More like Spain has unified all together to make separashits which are like 30% of Catalonia's population shut the fuck up.
UNA GRANDE LIEBRE

>which are like 30% of Catalonia's population shut the fuck up.
That's why Spain panics out and needs to smash old people who were trying to vote, because the result would be No

We are all equally shit so who cares

>he thinks it's possible to destroy spain

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Spain

Why doesn't NATO just bomb the shit out of and invade Spain in support of the self-determination of the Catalan people?

Like what they did with Kosovo and Serbia.

Catalans never felt Spanish anyway.
Spain needs to focus on repopulating Castilla and expelling all muslims to Cataloniaa once they are independent.
Coastal people are multicultural, extroverted scum everywhere.
The heart and soul of Spain is in the interior, coastal can go fuck themselves.
I dream of an independent Castilla

Because there is not an ethnic cleansing going on

*yet*

There was no ethnic cleansing in Kosovo.

kosovo isn't bosnia

NATOs involvment in Serbia was because of the muslim genocide, not because of Kosovo though.

Serb

Either that or a turk, it's 50%/50%

nothing of value was lost. fucking k*rds choke on jewish dicks.

>Catalonia might not become independent today, but Spain has lost them forever.

>Repeating the words of the independentist president

good minion, here is a cookie for you!!

I wonder why galicians, aragonese, basques, valencians and canarians won't act like this

Do you need to handle situations like this in EU4?

We need our gaming advisors on the case.

Send in the troops

Soon.

True, muslim Albanians did genocide Serbian population.

Tu quien eres, el folloncito? El charnego separatista? Que ridículo eres.

Why did the governement act in the most stupid way possible

Any word from the EU? Didn't heard them this time.

Because Spain is an ally and Serbia was not

Juncker said in Tallinn we are adhering to Spanish constitution.

We have reached the point where it can't be solved without ethnic cleansing.

They're Spanish

They suddenly respect a constitution? Fucking lol

Still mad, Slobodan?

Why doesn't Spain just become like the UK and get rid of the autonomous communities and just make Catalonia and the Basque region "constituent countries" like Scotland and Wales?

At least our police has weapons unlike yours. Enjoy your acid attacks Anglo scum.

Because Spain never had an enlightenment movement. They don't really believe in the rights of men

Raise Autonomy again before 1650 and after lower autonomy and genocide the rebels.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJJ

>goldless guy laughing at others

An oldie, but goodie that was also tested here a long time ago is to call the leaders for a peace talk and then silently remove them.

twitter.com/jaumepadros/status/914445589479292930

twitter.com/MStothard/status/914383185936621568

twitter.com/hectorjuanatey/status/914409538161397762

twitter.com/Well086/status/914405804626898944

twitter.com/roby800/status/914457181130559488

??? why the fuck are meds so incompetent. heres an idea: dont want to encourage independence? dont beat them

>174 victory
>60 defeat

Yep

But how do supporting kebab makes you feel good btw? Except you're a filthy kebab turd.

I think Spain should give them independence, and then when they are their own country, Spain uses that as an excuse to invade them and retake their land.

this is the most beautiful post I've seen on this website

t. charnego

Rise Catalonia.

It's happening

Spanish Police BTFO

>goldless
AJAJAJAJAAJAJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WE FOUND A BIGGER LODE

>make an illegal referendum (with absolute zero voting control) despite being warned for months
>"let's threaten and get in the way of the police forces trying to carry their orders, that'll sure show them!!"
>get their shit pushed
>"f-fucking f-fascists!!!!"
>proceed to post half truths and unrelated pics of years old accidents on twitter
Honestly, I don't care about the result at this point, I only feel bad for the catalonians who don't want independence. Their voices will be drown regardless.

So did the referendum actually take place?

If by taking place you mean people voting even in the middle of the streets with no control or organization, to the point that a person who doesn't live in Catalonia can go there today and vote several times both in different mediums and in different places; then yes, it's "carrying on".

how are they supposed to have a referendum then? spain would just always say no

God fucking damn it Sup Forums must everything result in an ethnic clensing?

THIS

>spain would just always say no
A lot of people who talk about the right to self-determination, are ignoring that the right of a country to defend and preserve its historical borders also exists. It's a complicated matter where you cannot defend one's group rights without stomping into the other's.
I would personally have supported the referendum if the heads behind the movement weren't lying and corrupt manipulative rats, and the independentists weren't constantly trying to shame and suppress the catalonians who don't agree with them.
The "referendum" going on right now can't even be called proper voting; it's just a shitshow product of both parties, the Spain government and the leaders of the separatist movement, acting like complete retards.

Russian-tier argumentation, desu.

i see, so it is just an act of defiance, basically people protesting

>if the heads behind the movement weren't lying and corrupt manipulative rats

You think like that, because the Spanish (Castillian) media told you so.

Seriously, when I read Spanish posts now, I feel the same argumentation like when I read Russian posts about Ukraine.

This problem has no solution. The better question is how did it even come to this. A 3rd world tier separatist movement in a 1st world country which is a major EU economy and is supposed to have a stable political system. This world is changing.

Even comment sections on left-wing news sites like El País are full of Spanish chauvinists. Disgraceful.

You probably are just not informed and pretty ignorant mate. The Spanish goverment is just following the law that Catalans accepted in 1978

Spanish subhumans let Catalonia be free

This, then culture convert the province.

Don't forget we live in the age of FB and other media full of Putin's shills. Never underestimate the power of memes. These guys can manipulate the world into a huge chaos.

>You think like x, because the y media told you so
And you're trying to disprove what I said with a fabricated assumption about me. It's not even an argument.
You realize I could easily say that every spaniard defending the referendum "thinks like that, because catalonian media told them", right?
I don't even understand what you're trying to accomplish with that nonsense. Assuming things about your opponent to justify your bias ala "I AM SILLY" doesn't lead to anything and will have us both circling in our ad hominems.
You don't know shit about me, I don't even own a TV.
It's sad isn't it? Personally I think it all comes down to the mentality of the people in general.
Spaniard newspapers are a fucking joke to be honest.

>The Spanish goverment is just following the law that Catalans accepted in 1978

Catalans didn't have any choice, because no one let them vote on independence, only on autonomy. They could only fight like Basques, or be silent and "accept" what the Spanish gave them. They chose the second option, but it doesn't mean, that they fully agreed with it.

hello soros shill

Boy, if only you knew how much shit they're finding about the separatists leaders. They are on equal grounds with the shitty spaniards politician.
You don't know what you're talking about yet you blame media.
Kek.

>This problem has no solution
yes it has :D WAR

>tfw comfy in madrid
lmao'ing at these cucktalans

Great job by spanish police. What a fucking incompetent police force spain has

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/914434002345431040

>Catalans didn't have any choice, because no one let them vote on independence, only on autonomy.
They had the choice to accept a constitution that clearly bans secession with a ratio of 96-4. There was no secessionist party on la generalitat back then either
> They could only fight like Basques, or be silent and "accept" what the Spanish gave them. They chose the second option, but it doesn't mean, that they fully agreed with it.
You are clearly clueless. Why don't you study some history before you even try to debate something. You are just looking like a moron desu

>Boy, if only you knew how much shit they're finding about the separatists leaders

If only you knew how much shit Russians are finding about the current Ukrainian government. If only you knew how much shit every government always finds (or simply makes it up) about its political opponents.

when is the next real vs barcelona game?
is it in barcelona? there will be blood

>If only you knew how much shit every government always finds (or simply makes it up) about its political opponents
Again, this shit can be said about both sides. Anyone can drop a baseless claim, even a kid.
Why is Poland so bad at proper conversation and arguing?

>that flying stomp

Kek. Good night, catalan pride.

>. There was no secessionist party on la generalitat back then either

>3 years after Franco's death, most of Spanish people didn't even remember democracy and didn't fully realize what it is and how to use it
>hurr why didn't they have an advanced multi-party system and why didn't people just found a political party to support their political views

>we're independent now
>no you're not
Wow... so this is the power of Catalonia...

A constitution just postulates that it is true.

>Anyone can drop a baseless claim

That's why I don't see a reason to believe Spaniards when they say something about corrupt rats in the Catalan government.

why are you posting Sup Forums stuff here?

why do spaniards post anime here instead of Sup Forums and politics here instead of Sup Forums

are you retards

FREEDOM FOR CATALONIA!
NO FOREIGN MONARCHY!
FREEDOM FOR CATALONIA!
NO FOREIGN MONARCHY!

Politics and international relations are quite intertwined

Yet you ignored that I also called Spain's government full-fledged retards, and several times.
Both parties are dirty as fuck right now and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
You are the one who is fixed on defending one of the sides because you're biased.
>I don't see a reason to believe
The don't believe. Your first posts already claimed baseless assumptions about your opponents, you clearly didn't come here to argue, but to confirm your bias. You'll believe what you want to believe, and honestly, I don't care what a guy in Poland believes that for some reason I'm lying in an anonymous board.

that's what governments do

>ignoring that the right of a country to defend and preserve its historical borders also exists

Not against the will of the people living there. That is tyranny

FREE CATALONIA!
NO FOREIGN MONARCHY!
FREE CATALONIA!
NO FOREIGN MONARCHY!
FREE CATALONIA!
NO FOREIGN MONARCHY!

>That is tyranny
No, it's respecting the country's territories and constitution.

>I don't care what a guy in Poland believes that for some reason I'm lying in an anonymous board.

The problem is that Spain will need international support to justify your brutal reaction, so it would be better for you to explain yourselves in a way so people could believe you. Meanwhile, Spanish people seem not to be bothered. Well, it's up to you, but it might end up not so well for credibility of the Spanish state in international relations.

If a countries constitution allows to opress the people, the the country is a tyranny

PEOPLE'S FREEDOM OR PEOPLE'S WAR!

>pakis in London secede their neighbourhood to Pakistan
>it be dey democratic will n sheet!

The Basque country had independentist countries unlike Catalonia back then.Stop acting retarded

Why would they do that and lose all benefits?

>not posting this
youtube.com/watch?v=j9CKhZl3LF0
ONE JOB

Pretty sure the Romans, Arabs,... also didn't legally allow you to secede

Fuck Catalans, give them hell they are crying for it

>your brutal reaction
All I see is police officers carrying orders against an illegal act and applying justifiable use of force when they're met with resistance or even threats from antifa groups.
Meanwhile twitter is flooded with half truths, pics that have been proven fake or from different altercations, and a lot of paraphernalia about a few people bleeding.
Spaniard politicians took a retarded decision and they do have to explain themselves, but no more than the heads behind a "referendum" that not only is illegal but that has zero control allowing people to vote several times.

GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH!
NO FOREIGN MONARCHY!
FREEDOM FOR CATALONIA!
NO FOREIGN MONARCHY!
FREEDOM FOR CATALONIA!

>All I see

You see what you want to see.

>Meanwhile twitter is flooded with half truths, pics that have been proven fake or from different altercations, and a lot of paraphernalia about a few people bleeding.

sure