_______ of House _______

So what happens in next season?

I found this comic. r8 plz

mommy edition?

art by obvious sansafags is an automatic 0/10

/our girl/

Don't make this weird.

Jonelyn is the only true ship.

I mean think about it. Robb's will legitimizes Jon but will the Tullys really wanna follow him? Nah, unless he marries his SMILF Catelyn, and what better way of making more kids and keeping Tyrion from getting his hands on stuff than by making more Stark-Tullys with Cat?

Meera

Who IS our girl?

See

>Not Catder
Kys

It has to be someone who hates Jon and Sansa and loves Bran.

But does such a character exist?

What did he mean by this?

catelyn

Why did Rhaegar name both his sons Aegon?

objectively correct people

He meant he will not be attending, duh

Yes, Cersei.

me!

>dany x jon confirmed

jesus christ just end me right now

She going to get hit by the bong genes before the show ends.
Born in 2004. She's about 12-13 during taping. Just entering puberty. By next season's taping, she'll be 13-14, and starting to grow into abonghood.

Cat is the best female POV.

she's not cute to begin with...

Wrong, she loves Sansa

She still has that cute kid look. But I know what you mean, she doesn't look promising starting off. It's going to be truly tragic when her time comes.

nobody actually likes sansa.

Deal with it.

Think about it user, the normies will cheer, but Tumblr will burn, become a schadenfreude like me and let go of your attachments to things so long as someone else is more butthurt

In terms of how vindictive, petty, and self interested /got/ is, I'd have to say Cersei.

Why would the whales wail?

Sure Satan.

Catelyn LOVES Sansa and wanted her to marry Joffrey and how great an honor it would be, freed Jaime to get her back and still cared about her right to rule when Robb wanted to legitimize Jon

bran was her favorite she knew sansa was a cunt

Game of Thrones tumblr is 90% Sansafags, and 99% of sansafags hate Dany and Jonerys, even those who don't ship jonsa hate Dany and Jonerys.

Bran may have been her favorite but she still loved Sansa user, you and I both know it

literally nobody loves sansa

Interesting.

Why do they hate Danaerys? Is it b/c she's a Targ(aryan)/Val(aryan)? And Jon Snow for the same reason too?

You'd think they'd love Danny for obvious reasons, and Jon Snow because of his looks.

What does Arya Stark say when she stumbles upon tumblr?

Oysters, clams, and cuckolds.

Who dies in season 8?

They hate Dany because they thinks she's self centered, too arrogant, fucks things up and that all men fall for her. They also hate that normies love her more than Sansa.

And hate Jonerys because of how much they hate Dany, how Jon would be another man that falls for her, and because "ew aunt/nephew incest" yet jonsafag sansafags think being blood cousins is fine even if you grew up together. Jonsafag sansafags also hate Jonerys because they obviously want Jon to be with Sansa rather than Dany and cause muh Queen Sansa who deserves everything good and a brave gentle strong man because oh she suffered so much has less of a chance of happening if Jon doesn't marry Sansa.

everyone

Cat does.

hopefully D&D

Cersei
Jaime
sansa
Arya
Dany
Jon
The other 2 dragons
Euron
Theon
Qyburn
Yara

We see you Tyrionfag

No one will ever bow to him. The kinslayer is accursed

i forgot about him. but i dont think hes gonna die. he'll probably get the last line about how it was Truly a game of thrones.

George RR Martin

>yfw in an alternate timeline, GRMM has finished all 7 books, not just being on time, but also with good books after the 3rd

How to switch timeline

if you had to be breastfed for the rest of your life which GoT/ASOIAF character would you pick?

melly or Arriane

>pic
Have they fucked in real life?

>that pic

Did they?

2 devices just for this?

>everyone is a samefag

non-meme answer :

Daenerys
Bran
Jaime
Cersei
Euron
Qyburn
The mountain
Beric

Nooo waaaay.
You totally two individual anons has the same thought, and completely coincidentally posted it at the same times. Whooooaaa! :O

Arianne.

I'd also get her pregnant every year

>tfw no thick olive skinned pregnant gf

OP of House Faggot

>final POV character
>dying

whet

Y

also
>smelly dornish

jonfags wet-dream answer*

I'm into thick tanned chicks and Arianne will feed me and let me put it wherever I want.

She probably smells heavenly too desu.

I don't even like Jon Snow but D&D are clearly going for the King Jon ending.

What a coincidence, so is George

Thanks, I am now going to fap to the thought of me being him fucking her in a GOT incest storyline.

So I was reading the asoiaf westeros wiki page on this subhuman (dornishwoman) and I noticed this:
>Under Appearance and Character
>She has full lips and round ripe breasts with huge dark nipples.
>Huge dark nipples
>So I went to asearchoficeandfire and searched for the term "dark nipples" and "brown nipple"
And:
> but the notion of conquering the Summer Isles had appealed to her drunken lout of a husband. No doubt he dreamt of brown-skinned wenches naked beneath feathered cloaks, with nipples black as coal.
>Ser Ryman came stomping up the gallows steps in company with a straw-haired slattern as drunk as he was. Her gown laced up the front, but someone had undone the laces to the navel, so her breasts were spilling out. They were large and heavy, with big brown nipples.
> A cool breeze was blowing through the open terrace doors. Irri slept soundly beside her, her lips slightly parted, one dark brown nipple peeping out above the sleeping silks. For a moment Dany was tempted,
>Cersei cupped the other woman's breast. Softly at first, hardly touching, feeling the warmth of it beneath her palm, the skin as smooth as satin. She gave it a gentle squeeze, then ran her thumbnail lightly across the big dark nipple, back and forth and back and forth until she felt it stiffen.
>I can see what they resemble." Jaime found himself thinking back on the woman in the tent and the way she'd tried to hide her large, dark nipples. "What changed a hundred years ago?
>Big heavy breasts with wide dark nipples, a sweet mouth, a merry laugh. Joys that I will never taste again.

What is it with GRRM and BIG BLACK NIPPLES?

large dark nipple thread edition when

Quick, what color are Sybel's nipples?

you just know...he got a piece of that milf pussy

Best pov in general desu

Donald of Houses MacLeod and Trump, First of His Name, President of the United States, Commander in Chief, and Leader of the free world.

not particularly dark tbf, but certainly not light.

>when lord Dustin beheld her naked he had told Ned that her breasts were enough to make him wish he'd never been weaned
I know who I'd pick

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

Gendrick

Jonelyn

I heard an unconfirmed spoiler and it's this one:

Supposedly Daenerys rides Drogon to the Wall and the other dragons come along. There, one of the smaller ones die, and the Night King brings it back to life as an ice dragon.

Has this been confirmed?

and dean

youre late as fuck mange

>it's a /mummy/ edition
good thread lads

>reply without answering

dear god

I think Sansa's chapters are the best to reread. She notices everything, even if she doesn't understand it. Gonna be a based Starkfinger

every character notices everything you dumbass its from their POV

>littlefinger was right all along

you in need of some /mummy/ fanart?

I said reread because I mean she notices things which are intrigue significant more than any other POV. I guess we don't get any chessmaster POV because that reveals too much chess, but she certainly blows dany, tyrion, cersie etc out of the water.

>im not a sansawhale guys i swear haha (i only read sansas chapters)

No she doesn't, what an absurd comment

meh go read any kingslanding sansa chapter and any kingslanding tyrion. she is hyper aware of people and talk that threatens her actual position despite having no idea what's going on. tyrion meanwhile is certain he knows what is going on but misses major dangers constantly.

Help me Sup Forums, she keeps opening her mouth but I only hear D&Ds shitty writing!

well shes a camera not a character

This is bullshit tbphwy every other character has more insight on their surroundings than sansa oblivious stark does

>"wtf i am terrified of little girls now"
>t. northern lords

such is the stereotype, and so i thought till this reread. don't look at her understanding of the big picture - look at her instincts on danger, when people are trustworthy and when they aren't, what's important and what isn't etc.

subtle but there. conceivable some is availability bias as she is so camera like i suppose

Yes please

you're retarded, get out of here sansafag

what is with this fucking obsession with sansa when the only main character she outnumbers in chapters is fucking bran, you faggots talk about her as if shes one of the top most important characters