Mexico 1

Mexico 1
Germany 0

Atleast they got to compete, you are just watching it at home.
Maybe you'll lose your virginity in 2022. Maybe.

if they are actually together, which we can't tell and they probably aren't, she's just mentally ill.
thtat's all.

That woman can't be German though. "German woman are attractive" is one of the cruelest memes i've ever fallen for, since my vacation there loudly proved otherwise.

German women on average look like a cross between the worst of Anglo features, Slav aging, and Dutch height.

>implying tall girls are bad

MANLET ALERT KEK

>Dutch height
>bad feature
OHH NO NO NO NO OHOHOHO OOOH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>brown person
>barcelona t-shirt

ayup

God, why are beaners so fucking brown and hideous?

Argie boi mad :)

I'm king of Manlets tier at 183 cm. Don't get me wrong, tall girls can look good when they have the figure to match, but when you look like a flat chested, emaciated ghoul with zero ass then it's just horrifying.

Any more pictures of them? How do we know she's german and he's mexican?

Mexico 2
Germany 0

>he isn't a legs guy

Good looking white people tend to have a lot of German blood

>muh ancestry episode #2232793

My man, shut the fuck up. It's posts like these that compel me as an American to want to shitpost mutt memes all over this thread.

most tall women look masculine as fuck

>barca is white and halal is the spic club they said

I'd totally start something with a tall qt. Quit complaining.

>tall qt

she has to be a qt in the first place you illiterate ape. Read the preceding two descriptors in my post instead of homing in on the height comment.

what the FUCK

that guy is short, old and ugly

no way they are together

maybe he's a really nice guy

not the same people.

give me more pictures on the first couple. info even, I must know what she is and what he is.

Just stating facts you dumb fag, don’t know why you are getting upset. You must be a shitskin

there's this genetic fail safe where women are attracted to ugly dudes so they insure their descendants wont end up in an inbreeding depression. she literally can't help herself because her body tells her the dude is hot

>facts
load of trash is all you said
fuck off muh heritage nigger

All im saying is that pseudo-scientific muh ancestry bullshit is extremely cringy.

They're not the same people but this is real, the dude is from Peru and the girl is from Venezuela, she's only with him because he has a shit-ton of money and Venezuela is a less crappy shithole than Peru, idk why the fuck this is news in my country tho, it appeared in a lot of newspapers

I could post a 3 mexico 0 germany with my brother with his blond blue eyed wife but we're not mexican

anyway don't let the color of a person's skin skew your social life my friends, life is short

the previous two aren't Mexicans/Germans either.

>life is short
everything is when you're Mexican

are you central or south american?

Mexico 3
Germany 0

>germanic features
>pseudo-science
ishygddt

Is Germany even trying

she's Hispanic, you can tell. I know a bitch that is 200% Mexican and she has blue eyes, dirty blonde hair but you can tell she is very hispanic.

>MUH ANCESTRY

You might be a sewer dwelling gyp like the Romani who replied to you for all we know.

>2017 the year of our lord
>ishygddt
>not using le shiggydiggy
Captch: goback to lereddit

trailer dwelling hohol*

You mean the first or the second pic?

Huehue

dat smug fucker

probably lets the dog watch as he enriches her

He looks more Asian than Hispanic.