THE POINTS...

I DESERVE THEM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=351Aa5q_S98
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He aged so badly.

Well done Malfoy well done

HOWEVER

i was literally just thinking that exact same fucking thing and going to post a pic of snape fuck you faggot you took away MY upvotes you retard fuck off that was my line

Hey I was just scrolling down the front page and saw this post, just wanted to drop in and say great post buddy
Enjoy this (You), you earned it

Dumbledore had it coming. He can't be playing with children's lives like that.

>loses house cup
>can't beat that potter boy at quiddich
>his favourite teacher doesn't even like him very much
>get forced by wizard Hitler to do something even he can't do
>everyone hates you before you're even 18
>become a widower in your early 30s
>your son is a worthless faggot whose only friend is the son of that asshole who kept stealing your points and your golden snitch

Being Malfoy is suffering

someone actually stole my post from that other thread
damn Sup Forums

>your son is a worthless faggot whose only friend is the son of that asshole who kept stealing your points and your golden snitch
wut

You deserve naught but condemnation for being complicit in one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Scorpius is a nerd whose only friend is Albus Potter.

from the newer, fan-fiction-tier book, I'm assuming

garbage ass reddit tumblr shit

But what exactly were his policies as headmaster?

Damn, this nigga is all fire.

Yes, HP is reddit tier shit but got some funny, not good just funny, memes

You forgot a comma, you dumb fucknugget.
No point for you.

new pasta?

SIX HOLLOW POINTS FOR SLYTHERIN

NEWFAAAAAAGG AHHHHHHHHHHH DIEEEEEEEE

No!

>new
the only new thing here is you

I'm going to my neighbors so I can give you 2 upvotes. That's right, breaking the laws of physics I am. Well done

>That's right, breaking the laws of physics I am.
Hahahaha epic! Have an upvote my god sir!

ye

You'll never have these digits malfoy!

"No!"

I never bought the whole house cup/points thing. I just don't buy into the kids giving that much of a shit

Has any kino ever captured the disappointment of an innocent young boy as much as this scene?

why did they stop wearing the hats in the newer ones
they're all just wearing more and more street clothes
and why did one of crabbe and goyle turn black later

>why did one of crabbe and goyle turn black later
My headcanon is someone put a curse on him

The actor had to be replaced for raping some girl.

jesus christ leave

Just because a character rapes a girl doesn't mean they had to make him black.

That does seem really racist, how did they get away with that?

he was arrested for something between some of the movies.

Correction. Arrested for making a homemade bomb to use in the london riots and possessing weed.

I'm surprised they even bother with the weed charge in that situation

He had prior convictions for growing weed so I think the charges were elevated for multiple offenses.

Why didn't Dumbledore just cast Reversicus the Cursicus on his hand so he wouldn't have to die?

H-he's fast!

They never do address how effective guns would be on wizards.

Maybe they could block the bullets with a shield charm, but apparently most wizards don't know how to do it and have to buy enchanted hats from a joke shop instead. Plus they'd have to put up the shield before the shot goes off or they're gonna get fucked up. Those hats would probably automatically deflect 100% of bullets no problem though. Unless they run out of magic juice after you shoot them for a few hours straight.

And if the wizard knows any healing spells you're in trouble because they can recover from anything short of a shot to the head or heart. But most wizards can't heal either.

Kill all children that visit the 3rd floor.

Don't bother with a decent lock, go ahead and use one a first year can break with magic. I mean it's not like there's anything important on that floor worth guarding.

I literally walked out of the cinema after this scene. What the fuck were they thinking?

"Oh no, I hope no cucks walk out of the theater because of this."

FastWizardFlyingAtIncredibleHgihSpeed.png

get it, because it was the final scene of the movie

that about reaches my (You) quota for today

thanks fellas

DEH!

>deh!

You can always apparate yourself to st mungo's emergency room.

I missed this meme welll done

>fuck you faggot you took away MY upvotes you retard fuck off that was my line

>off by one

Well, in the books, it does mention guns, except they described it as "metal wands Muggles use to kill each other". It's in the 3rd book if I recall too. They tell the "Muggle" PM that Sirius is dangerous and is wielding a gun.

whoever wins gets out of want inspection

Yes yes, well thought, user, well thought.

HOWEVER
OWEVERH
WEVERHO
EVERHOW
VERHOWE
ERHOWEV
RHOWEVE