We don't care

>We don't care
Stop this meme. I understand that the average American doesn't really watch much soccer, I don't either. But the World Cup is different. Americans do care about the World Cup whether you like it or not. It gets more American viewers than the Stanley Cup, the Finals, and The World Series; the only sports event that draws more American viewers than the World Cup is the Super Bowl. The World Cup is the biggest sports event ever and we want to be a part of it, even if the sport played in it doesn't really appeal to us.

Failing to qualify by losing to Triforce and Tobasco was a global embarrassment. Even if our soccer team is only the 5th string of our best athletes, it should have been enough to beat Trip Adviser and Trivago. Trinidad James and Winnebago don't even care about soccer either, it wasn't like they're a small but hardcore soccer nation, their biggest sport is cricket. We should be headed to the World Cup again, showing the rest of the world that we can compete with them even in sports that we don't like. Instead we got completely BTFO like the Bongs did when they lost to part time dentists or the Hues did when they got 7-1'd. For the entire summer, and the entire next 4 years, everyone on Sup Forums is going to keep shitposting us into oblivion. And every time you say "w-we don't care!" you just make it worse. The fact is whether (You) personally care or not doesn't matter, the World Cup is huge and we aren't going to be there because of Triangle and Trapezoid.

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2014/tv/ratings/world-cup-final-nets-26-5-million-viewers-in-the-u-s-1201262095/
census.gov/govs/local/index.html
taxfoundation.org/which-states-rely-most-federal-aid-0/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You stupid fucking loser, stop fucking calling me Doyle and get the fuck off from /mls/ all of you useless virgin pieces of shits shitting up our thread with your alt-right stupid >Trinidad and Tobogogo posting. I'm sick and tired of seeing you scared little bitches try to argue with me and make fun of me all the damn time knowing that you cant beat me in any argument. You retards just keep laughing LOL. Keep posting and shitting on us, you worthless fucking bitches, keep shitting on mls knowing full well we already are a top 10 league in the world. Keep calling me Doylefag you stupid bitches. Hahahahahaha oh wow so fucking funny did you just post another >Trinidadada and Tobagogogog meme??? hahahahahahaha wow so fucking hilarious LOL YES YES YES so hilarious! You vagina-allergic losers are nowhere near as knowledgeable as I am in soccer. It's so easy to shit on you stupid yuroboos every time when I post the truth. YES mls is a world class league and NO I will NOT apologize. Giovinco, Bradley, Altidore, Morris, Villa, BWP they are ALL top class players who can easily play in any league. I was right about Costa Rica topping the group, I was right about yuro countries being weak and overrated that year. I'm always right because I actually played college soccer and opened my mind to the beauty of American soccer. And fuck all the yuros in our squad. We need to be MLS only so we can be a world class team again. Pulisic, YES him, he's fucking shit compared to Adams and Nagbe. Thats why he left our league to go to some trash yuro league. We didnt qualify because we didnt use enough Mls players YES I WILL SAY IT AND YOU KNOW I AM RIGHT. God I love triggering you idiots. Just keep calling me a redditor as if that's such a bad thing which it isnt, you morons. Redditt has much better users who ACTUALLY know what they're talking about and aren't sexist, angry bitter little alt-right Nazi Drumpf incels like you! Fuck all of you and get out of my general!

the WC won't be the same without the burgerfriends

F

Please watch Keaton Parks at Benfica. And please watch Liga Nos okay? Thank you.

>mfw I can meme sharts about Typhoid & Taragon until 2022

>
>It gets more American viewers than the Stanley Cup, the Finals, and The World Series

peak butthurt

It’s not a meme if it’s true. I just don’t care and nobody else I know cares.

This. If they wanted us to care they should have let us in

26.5 million americans watched the 2014 world cup final:
variety.com/2014/tv/ratings/world-cup-final-nets-26-5-million-viewers-in-the-u-s-1201262095/

Flyover subhuman trash need not opine. You all watch garbage like doitforfree apecrash in the middle of nowhere because you live in a god forsaken shithole of irrelevancy.

They only let the host in. Everyone else has to get in through the qualifiers. You only needed to draw with trannydad & tobogan to get in. Their sport first sport isn't even football btw

>trannydad & tobogan

think it was Trinitarian & Tomato m8

Chicanos and soyboys don’t count as Americans

>coastal soyboy is trying to make me feel bad because I don’t watch grass flop
I don’t care and I will never care. Stay mad.

>this argument again

Here's how this episode goes;
>Foreigner shitskins who's only interaction with American soccer fans is through /mls/ threads will full convince themselves that a majority of America has some cultural attachment to soccer just like their countries
>Buttpained /mls/ autists will spend the whole thread downplaying their own interest in soccer

TL:DR; Insecure delusion vs insecure delusion: the argument

>CARE ABOUT OUR FUCKING SPORT

>Americans do care about the World Cup whether you like it or not.

No, the vast majority of Americans do not care. I do care, personally. I love watching our national team and I was disappointed that >we failed to qualify. But I have not heard the fact that we failed to qualify mentioned even once irl. Almost nobody cares. Soccer is an extremely niche sport.

Again, no one cares. You're not human, you're gutter trash who lives in a shithole with other redneck white trash inbreds and were probably taught with the Bible in a chemistry class at your underfunded joke of a high school with a shiny multi million dollar niggercollide stadium. We should just round you up and put you down with a bullet in the back of the head, preferably with your own guns.

>X dont count as Americans
Stormweenies really are insecure white soybois.

>I dont care so Im posting in this thread instead of watching/posting about niggerball or niggerhop

>not shitposting on Sup Forums while watching sports at the same time

embarrassing

Give our little Amerishart a break. His microdick is sore after jacking off multiple times to Rashawnavius III flexing with the handegg. Do you want him to die from cardiac arrest?

>all this mad and projection
Way to prove my point.

>
>only stormfags think that certain people don’t really count as Americans
Pretty delusional

This. flyovers are practically a backwards country of retards.
t. visited Omaha for a national academic competition and every white person looked like a wrinkled fat drug addict living in dilapidated shitty houses and driving fat monster trucks.

This desu. As a curious bystander, why does it matter to the third worlders whether some lone individual in America cares about spicgrass or not? Is it validation that they want or what?

Oh, now it makes sense. Euros are trying to force their meme and are getting mad that nobody in America is butthurt about it because they don't care.

There's no projection. I just speak matter-of-factly. The Midwest is a cancerous parasitic region of subhumans that sap up our welfare and drives down the national IQ average by 1-2 standard deviations. Truth be told, you would serve our country more positively if we just dropped a nuke on you and wiped you off from existence.

>Being this Sup Forums
how can i tell you're underaged

You seem to be confusing the Southwest and the Midwest. Easy mistake for a soyboy like yourself to make.

census.gov/govs/local/index.html
taxfoundation.org/which-states-rely-most-federal-aid-0/
You're all useless subhumans that need to be put down.

>Trip Adviser and Trivago

kekk'd

best one i've seen

Let the spics talk shit...at least we aren't Mexican

>The best state is in the Midwest
>the worst one is in the Southwest
Way to prove my point.

Soccer is the 2nd most watched sport by Americans under 30.

the beta amerisharts on Sup Forums can hold their fingers in their ears and scream "wah-wah, we dont care about this sport" all they want, the bare facts pf the mater show that they do care about this sport.`

>Mississippi, for instance, relied on federal assistance for 42.9 percent of its revenue in FY 2013, the largest share in the country. Also on the high end are Louisiana (41.9 percent), Tennessee (39.5 percent), South Dakota (39.0 percent), and Missouri (38.2 percent). States with heavy reliance on federal grants-in-aid tend to have a combination of modest tax collections (reducing the denominator) and sizable low income populations (correlating with greater per capita reliance on Medicaid, housing assistance, and other low income and poverty relief programming, and with a greater share of federal education support).
You don't even know how to read a basic English paragraph. That's how much of a brainlet you subhuman trailer trash hicks really are. I'm not even mentioning academics because then I would be bullying the down syndromes like you hicks. The only thing you're good for is picking my potatoes and strumming your banjo.

>Soccer is the 2nd most watched sport by Americans under 30.
Do you have a source for that?

>the beta amerisharts on Sup Forums can hold their fingers in their ears and scream "wah-wah, we dont care about this sport" all they want, the bare facts pf the mater show that they do care about this sport.`

Why are European posters so desperate for all Americans to love soccer? I care about it, it's fun to watch, but it's not popular at all in the US. At best it's our 5th most popular sport. Why do you care if we care about it? Does American approval matter that much to you?

Doesn’t disprove what I said. I’m not even hick btw. You’re just easy to fuck with desu.

Tarantula & Tamarindo

>I-I'm not a hick
Why are you trying to pretend you're not? No one could be this assblasted about another region being called retarded subhumans other than retards who live there. Just slit your wrists, you giant little crybaby faggot.

I just enjoy watching you type up long paragraphs and look up research just to try and prove hicks are dumb. And then not even doing a very good job at it.

>I just enjoy watching you type up long paragraphs and look up research just to try and prove hicks are dumb
Well yeah, because you're a nigger who is in awe at reading legible English and basic argumentative skills.

> I s-swear I'm n-not butthurt, fucking euros mayne famalam i-idgafk.. *dabs nervously*

>maybe he’s not a hick so he must be a nigger!
>he said my posts are too long so I’ll make this one shorter! Got em’

>Americans do care about the World Cup
WRONG.

I've followed your autistic conversation and his posts aren't long. You're just butthurt m8.

america got pes'd fuck you boris

So many idiots on this board.

What happened isnt complicated people.
this was probably the most talented US team ever. at their best they ca easily pass as a top 12 team on the planet.

Their issue was the same as chile, same as holland, same as many others.
they were entitled.
They knew they were better than most of Concacaf and the way they played was
"well even if we're not at our best we'll still get enough points"
"even if we lose a few games we'll still be fine"
and finally
"we dont even have to win in trinidad just not lose and we'll be fine"

that mentality is a cancer.

US soccer is fine, better than ever and only improving year after year.
hopefully this is a wake up call for a mentality change though.

>this was probably the most talented US team ever. at their best they ca easily pass as a top 12 team on the planet.

That is one deluded comment

>this was probably the most talented US team ever.
they proceeded to get fucked in copa america didnt even put up a fight againts argentina or congolombia

>at their best they ca easily pass as a top 12 team on the planet.

this nigga , I wanted to usa to go to the WC but thats just straight delusion

Stop embarrassing us, Doyle you fucking stupid faggot just kys or go back to r/mls

yeah, i dont think its that complicated.
our talent has vastly improved from 4 years ago.

Our best players from 4 years ago are better than ever and now we have pulisic.

I cant sit here and pretend the US isnt as good as Panama

Divegrass is boring and gay. The fact that it's the most popular sport only diminishes my remaining faith in humanity. It's boring, teaches young kids to accept mediocrity, and promotes estrogen production in the male population (much like a soy-rich diet.)

Our ancestors left Europe for a reason - soccer is a modern mainstay of that history.

are you the guy who calls everyone Doyle?
god what a faggot you are.
dont you have any pride or are you really that much of a coward?

>mfw an american was fat near me

>US soccer is fine, better than ever
>dont qualify to world cup
Is this bait? Or are you actually this retarded?

that hive mind

Talent wise, guy.
understand?

MADMAN

You stupid fucking loser, stop fucking calling me Doyle and get the fuck off from /mls/ all of you useless virgin pieces of shits shitting up our thread with your alt-right stupid >Trinidad and Tobogogo posting. I'm sick and tired of seeing you scared little bitches try to argue with me and make fun of me all the damn time knowing that you cant beat me in any argument. You retards just keep laughing LOL. Keep posting and shitting on us, you worthless fucking bitches, keep shitting on mls knowing full well we already are a top 10 league in the world. Keep calling me Doylefag you stupid bitches. Hahahahahaha oh wow so fucking funny did you just post another >Trinidadada and Tobagogogog meme??? hahahahahahaha wow so fucking hilarious LOL YES YES YES so hilarious! You vagina-allergic losers are nowhere near as knowledgeable as I am in soccer. It's so easy to shit on you stupid yuroboos every time when I post the truth. YES mls is a world class league and NO I will NOT apologize. Giovinco, Bradley, Altidore, Morris, Villa, BWP they are ALL top class players who can easily play in any league. I was right about Costa Rica topping the group, I was right about yuro countries being weak and overrated that year. I'm always right because I actually played college soccer and opened my mind to the beauty of American soccer. And fuck all the yuros in our squad. We need to be MLS only so we can be a world class team again. Pulisic, YES him, he's fucking shit compared to Adams and Nagbe. Thats why he left our league to go to some trash yuro league. We didnt qualify because we didnt use enough Mls players YES I WILL SAY IT AND YOU KNOW I AM RIGHT. God I love triggering you idiots. Just keep calling me a redditor as if that's such a bad thing which it isnt, you morons. Redditt has much better users who ACTUALLY know what they're talking about and aren't sexist, angry bitter little alt-right Nazi Drumpf incels like you! Fuck all of you and get out of my general!

>our ancestors left europe to watch two fat niggers collide againts each other for an egg shape ball

Also take into account that the under the top 3 in the world there a nice talent gap, then the next 3 theres another big gap, then the next 4 or so.

Chile is also one of the best teams in the world. Same idea.

>Talent-wise.
A bunch of mls rejects, one guy in Dortmund and a few guys in midtable euro clubs. That's not talent, that's just pathetic delusion. Your team is garbage other than Pulisic and that one German nignog defender.

hmm kind of funny copy pasta

but the guy who calls everyone doyle is a pretty big pussy. Insecure shit.

>implying whites dominate divegrass
>implying they don't import africans to roll around on the grass and draw penalties

>who calls everyone Doyle.
Everyone can tell its you because you r*ddit space and say autistic stupid shit about US soccer and MLS being world class. Fuck off.

I see you call different people doyle all the fucking time dude. all the time.
and i hardly post here.
anyone who isnt a self defeating faggot who says, yeah of course Concacaf is underrated are you kidding, look at the obvious evidence every cycle.. and they get dumb ass comments like "LOL delusional MLS"

>Giovinco, Bradley, Altidore, Morris, Villa, BWP they are ALL top class players who can easily play in any league.
This has to be the best part because doyle would say something retarded like this.

LOL. Soccer is dominated by latinos and blacks. You have zero higher ground.

Who are you trying to fool? No one is autistic enough to say the retarded shit you say. You're not multiple people, you're just one shill spreading cancer about US soccer and mls.

Im not even white but most world cups have been won by europeans , maybe in mls latinos and blacks dominate but not in the rest of the world.

haha really dude?
those guys wouldnt find success in most any league in the world?
Dont be silly, of course they would, they just wouldn't be worth the big price tag.
You fucking guys call people delusional and you come out with dumb shit like this.

you guys act like there is some enormous gap, like Giovinco wouldnt be a star at Stoke city.

Dude. How did you become such a pussy.

The shit i say is accurate. always has been. my predictions have been proven accurate. all while retards say "lol delusion" thats the bottom line.

See, just pure unbridled delusional autism.

Shots fired

I would love to see one of these hotshot teams from Europe come here and play in our CONCACAF qualifying and really get a taste of this and see what that's about.

Yep.
Just like last world cup.
I was right you idiots were wrong. Again.
Thats called data.
once you're predicitons become alittle more accurate you may be worth arguing with, in the mean time you're just another moron.
keep learning

Altidore is notorious for being one of the worst strikers to ever play in the epl

How does it teach people to accept mediocrity?
Only the best rises to the top. Is this about that participation trophy thing? That's an american thing.

Giovinco barely played at Juventus
Bradley was benched at Roma
Altidore failed in multiple la liga and EPL clubs and went 2 seasons scoring 1 goal
Bradley Wright Phillips was a reject
Jordan Morris is just pure shit and a soyboy who was made fun of for being mentally weak by Jones
David Villa is old
If you rate these players as top class, youre either kidding yourself or just that retarded. But since you watch mls, its probably the latter.

Concacaf is a joke freindo

people say that like its a joke
yet the European groups are a joke as well.

No european group is as difficult as the Hex.
Unless you think montenegro, Georgia, luxemberg, latvia, andorra, the faroe islands, azerbaijan, san mariono, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc are better than hondruas and panama

>last world cup
What in the fuck are you talking about? None of these players did anything at the world cup that was impressive. Bradley costed us a win against Portugal.

>France
>not a bunch of blacks; Zidane not Algerian
>Germany
>not a bunch of Turks and blacks: Ozil not a turk
>England
>relevant

You have to be pretty delusional to believe what you're saying.

What was the left country name again lads?

Trenton and Tijuana?

It was Bruce Arena who said that haha

>No european group is as difficult as the Hex.
My god

Let's agree to disagree, and call it a tie - you should be completely okay with that considering your choice of sport.

Is Bruce Arena secretly our Doylefag autist? I think so.

Dont reply to doyle. You just encourage and enable his retardation.

>france

ok i will give you that one

>germany

no faggot it 90% of the team as white in 2014

and im not delusional you literally just have to look at the past nations who have won it, and its only been europeans and white south americans argentinians and uruguayans and the only exception is brazil

you sound like a delusion chicano kek

>concacaf
>difficult

ummm sweetie...

anyone who knows football knows styles, positioning, formation makes a huge difference league to league.
Despite being a failure at Hull fucking city, Jozy scored 40 goals in a year in Holland.
you know that.

Italy didnt make it to the world cup. they must be absolute shit.
Bradley dominated at chievo in big games, he then was the best player on Roma before half a year before losing his place.
BWP scores more than david villa.
Villa would still be scoring 15 goals a year at least in any league in the world.

rocket science

There's no one race domination in football.

I guess Turks are white.

Yes. I also know the ersiedivisie is a joke league where shit players can score 40 goals in a season

What the fuck is soccer?

Very funny but a tie works in football because of the way it's set up. A draw is worth 1 point while a victory is worth 3. I also follow MMA btw.

welp.
Like i said 4 years ago.
Costa Rica would WIN the group of Italy England and Uruguay.
You all cried "delusion" i was right. You were all fucking wrong.

USA Germany Portugal Ghana
I said US would finish in 2nd, you all cried delusion
I was right.
you were wrong
again.

said US would make the final 4 of the copa america, was right again.

So.
im winning.

Ill leave you with this.
Costa Rica will beat serbia and Switzerland and make it out of their group.
Mexico will reach the final 8 and might take out brazil.

So.
screen shot this, and call me delusional, losers

The act of your mother soccing my cock, now go be fat somewhere else.