POV in movies

Why won't they even try to make point of view perspective as it is? I mean with what we see (a little bit of nose, eyebrows, rising cheek (while blinking) etc.
Just fucking Hardcore-Henry mode which we know it's camera and not main character's real eyes.

Fuck off autist

it's not autism
it's quest of realism

is that real?

still not what I'm talking about

i really hope this is b8 for your sake.

nobody can be this autistic irl

why is experimenting autistic, you fucking redneck?

If you have a large enough screen and are sitting close you have irl vision of the movie POV which will block out everything you shown.

Not knowing this this leads me to beleive that:

1: you don't sit in the front half of the movie theater
2: you area poorfag and can't afford a 3 feet wide flatscreen

Complain about things like added lens flare in movies.

do you have a gif from oz the Great and Powerful?

I will never understand what the fuck he was thinking when he okay'd this fuckery.

BECAUSE IT'S A FUCKING MOVIE NOT REAL LIFE YOU AUTISTIC MOTHERFUCKING FUCK

I think a POV movie can be used really well in a horror movie

Don't call me that. I am not an autist.
Autism is a very serious problem and should not be mocked.
I just want some realism to see how it would look like.

Our brain ignores all these things in day to day life

The only time you notice them is if you think about it otherwise you never notice your eyebrows, nose, cheeks etc

It's the same if you wear glasses or have floaters in your eyes. The specks are noticeable if you consciously focus on them otherwise your brain subconsciously ignores it.

everybody is calling you an autist, ans I basicsllx thibk about that all the time too. I also want a real POV, but guess im autist now

How fat are you that your forehead spills down in front of your eyes and your cheeks rise up on the sides?

You don't need to animate the nose, brows etc into the fucking film...

People have varying nose and brow depths. People with flat noses can't see that!

So when you watch, you're basically bringing your own nose and eyebrows to block the right parts of the screen.

Your own nose blocks that part of the screen so its not needed

I can't see my eyebrows nigga.

They don't need to include that stuff because you add that, think of the screen as looking out of a window. You look at it and your nose blocks it and your eyebrows cut it and stuff. They just present you the raw footage

I like this scene
what's wrong with it?
it's not even the worst one

But POV is supposed to be a camera angle. It doesn't have to imitate those like a camera doesn't have to have drops on it when raining in scene.

>Autism is a very serious problem
Of course it is, that's why you're suggesting retarded shit like this.

>what's wrong with it?
The fact that it was the only good scene in the movie.

dont you have any peripheral vision at all OP?

I can't wait until we can put cameras in our heads and get true first person perspective

Pretty sure OP has long hair and that is what is blocking the bottom vision

>having recessed brows and low cheek bones
Wow I bet you're handsome

just one take to see how it would look liek

wtf I can't see my eyebrows!

First person is supposed to act as an extension of your own sight. It doesn't need to simulate nose, brows, peripheral vision etc. because you already have those.

only response that makes sense and does not offend or dislike me, thanks

t. OP

extension.. as if my eyes were few cm long

The obvious GoPro shots.

>GoPro
>with dwarfs elves hobbits and ogres

dumbest thread 2017

Hardcore Henry's eyes actually are cameras.

You are narrow-minded. All of you.

>complaining about lack of nose/eyebrows
>ignoring the shuttering blurry 24fps shit-tier framerate

Doing stupid shit for the sake of it is not experimentation.

You just gave the definition of experimentation.

>eyeball limitation
They're called peripherals and it's farther than that, retard.

Nothing. This board is just filled with underage tards who spout anything their gods RLM say not realizing all their videos are ironic.

you didnt notice how it turned into a white water rafting sports video for one shot? i burst out laughing at it in the theatre

What's with you retards and seeing your eyebrows in the middle of your vision?
I don't see my eyebrows.

What game is this?

You need to trim your eyebrows

This movie is why a Silmarilion movie will never be produced even after Tolkien's son dies.

Who the fuck sees their own nose that much?

no need to simulate that, since you already see that from your point of view

Moron

/thread

>Being able to see your nose and eyebrows
Do you have some kind of birth defect?

>having two noses

>eyeball limitation
I can see a full 180 degrees with my peripherals, if anything the field of view needs to be wider but blurry on the outsides.

>oscar winning director

>left eye
>right eye
nope, it's normal since you have your eyes in the back and your nose in front of them.

WHY U ALL HATE ME just because I wanted more realistic or even veristic insight, ehh. Bunch of haters. I go to sleep. Goodnight.

The only way I can see my nose is by going cross eyed, are you fucking Jewish or some shit?

Because you are already looking at that POV. Right now... you always have been and always will. Why simulate it again?

this made me lol irl.

polish
just to see how it would look like

but the image is mono

and the nose on the left would be the view from the right eye

If you can see your nose just by going cross eyed, it means they are in your peripherals, which means you can see them constantly

retard

Nose it way too high, and your eyebrows aren't going to be in your line of sight you fucking retard.

I was actually thinking about this the other day, when I looked down and clearly saw my nose. I noticed that every day you can see your nose just barely in your peripheral, and POV games/movies don't show this. Obviously it can't show a POV perfectly or else it would look odd, since you can see peripheral things in a non peripheral way when looking at a small screen.

It's because you eyes are seeing two very similar, but different angles.

there OP, your dream movie under your specific specs.

are you sure you want this?

THE ENTIRE THING SHOULD BE NOSE 2BH

FOR ULTRA IRL REALISM

no, because you see only a part of your nose and it's semi-transparent

so the eyebrows are fine?

you forgot about something

>jew outs himself

please could you stop making fun of me?
t.op

>mfw this thread
:^)

>pleb of the rings

Haven't read any of the responses, so I don't know if anyone brought this to OPs attention.

All those features in the bottom picture appear when you watch the above picture...because your human and you have eyes and a nose and all that shit so that's what it looks like.

Actually the brain does a lot of work editing out pointless information between the time the light hits your eyeballs and the image you finally "see."
Human perception is pretty fucked up, and the more you look into it the more you realize how stranded from objective reality the "self" actually is.

I honestly have no idea how The Silmarillion could ever be filmed. It's like trying to make a movie about human history from the fall of the Roman Empire to the Renaissance. Where would you even start.

purekino right here