Childlessness

I recently got in an argument with my brother about having kids. I posited that there is not a single good reason for having kids, and he argued against me.

He said that he wanted kids so that he didn't regret not having them when he was older.

I dunno. I just don't see any reason to have kids. Who wants to be woken up at night by some annoying baby crying? Imagine hearing that at 2 am. WAAAHHHH, WAHHHHHH. Or changing shitty diapers.

What is the purpose of going through all that? What do you guys on Sup Forums think about childlessness? It's pretty common among white educated liberals (the people I hang out with). They tend to have zero kids or one kid only.

They'll carry on your legacy.

And my dad says the only reason why he's alive is because he had me, so I guess children can be inspiration for life for some people.

>They'll carry on your legacy.

Yeah, okay there buddy. Are you a member of the British crown or something? You're a fuckin' zero, just like 99% of Sup Forums.

None of us will even be remembered in 200 years. Talking about carrying on a "legacy", you're dumb as fuck.

>And my dad says the only reason why he's alive is because he had me, so I guess children can be inspiration for life for some people.

Your dad is a loser.

If you dont have kids then you are useless beta

>I dunno. I just don't see any reason to have kids. Who wants to be woken up at night by some annoying baby crying? Imagine hearing that at 2 am. WAAAHHHH, WAHHHHHH. Or changing shitty diapers.

That's a pretty shitty reason to not have kids user, I'm not planning on having kids because based on the way the world's going I don't think it's fair to bring more people into this shit.
Overpopulation, growing hatred of whites, terrorism, inevitable resource shortage etc.

>autists actually think this

stay cucked

Your genetic legacy is likely the only impact on society you will have unless you are extremely successful.

if you do then you are a part of the problem

What you really mean is that women are repulsed at of your five foot, five hundred pound ass.

This world does not deserve my seed.
I chose to remain on Earth to spite society long ago.

If I knew for a fact that my spawn would be a tenth of the asshole that I am then I would unleash one upon the world.

But there's a chance he could be a good person so fuck that.

Overpopulation is true worldwide but only due to nonwhites multiplying. If you think there are too many educated whites in the world you're fool.

Availablity of resources ebs and flows. 10 years ago every brain dead liberal was whining about peak oil and then the shale oil revolution happened.

That's sentimental bullshit. Legacy my ass. Most people forget their family history

That makes no sense, bro. There is a shoe for every foot.

Even if I was five foot and five hundred pounds I could just find some five foot, five hundred pound WOMAN who would love me and be willing to have kids with me.

Reproducing is easy. Anyone can do it.

I despise children so no thanks. If I accidentally had one I'd just turn it over in its sleep so it dies and move on with my day.

Do vasectomies cost a lot?

If you have any self-respect to yourself, you'll want to have kids to preserve your bloodline.
From the beginning of life on Earth, starting with a single bacteria cell or whatever the fuck we were at first, through all stages of evolutions, billions of trillions of gorillions of generations, your lineage was preserved. If you choose not to have kids, you'll make all this effort go to waste - you'll be a disgrace to all your ancestors, not continuing your bloodline because it's easier this way.
If you have a brother, I guess that's fine..
However, if you don't have any respect for yourself, kys my man.

>WAAAHHHH I don't want any discomfort ever.
You're worse than a baby at 2 am tbhfamsmhkys

Most people don't teach their kids thier family history. It started with the boomers, an each generation knows less about their family. Many young people don't even know what generation immigrant they are or if their native, whee there family comes from, how they survived back in the day, what funny stories or tragic tales their great-great-grandparents told about the families past back then.
It makes me mad desu senpai, but more glad I know my families own history.

Nothing can convince me my life will be better with kids. It's pretty obvious my currently high standard of life will plummet if a screaming cabbage is introduced into it.

I will say the very worst reason to have kids is the usual Sup Forums reason of
>muh white babies!!!
Because those white babies are going to grow up and marry brown/black people anyway.

People have kids because we enjoy the feeling of love and family, primarily. It's a good reason, but I guess if you're autistic or suffering from some sort of emotional defect that might be unimportant to you. Also, some kids are awesome. Mine make me feel drained as heck, but they've slept through the night without waking up (except to nurse themselves back to sleep when they're really little) since they were born.

I used to think that, but then I realized that that's not true really true. Even if you have no siblings, or no cousins even, you probably have second or third cousins at the least, so really worst case scenario you're wasting the efforts of your grandparents and parents. Still, you have the opportunity to produce your own branch in that massive ancestral tree and you shouldn't waste it.

You must be fun at parties

It's not even about that unless your an actual Sup Forumstard. Weather life is better or worse with kids is debatable. It's just extremely selfish to your families previous generations and every single ancestor you have to not have any. They all worked for thousands of years to make sue you came to this world, the very least you can do is "accidently" get a coupe of girls pregnant and skip town. If you do your a nigger, but at least your not a self-hating bitch boy who despises his own family.

overpopulation, faggot. You had a kid, congrats. Now you doomed your kid to the life of suffering and misery. How incredibly selfish of you.

Why does this bitch look like a mutant?

this is just retarded. You and your genes are unimportant. Especially now, when humans are overpopulated. Even dumb earthworms cease to reproduce when they sense overpopulation, but humans be like

>b-but my precious genes....
> muh precious bloodline

what legacy is that; very few people have names that will be remembered. Nowadays if you arent royalty, or a high up politician or become a popstar icon for 30 years plus no remembers your name

most of us lead pointless lives, gain useless skills, then die

>And my dad says the only reason why he's alive is because he had me

your dad was suicidal eh? too bad

Life can get boring. Have people to do shit with can be fun. They don't stay babies forever. You get to take them camping, to the zoo, to the fair. You get to be there for holidays, graduations, weddings. If you're happy being childless then stay that way. Everyone is different.

Children give you a sense of purpose

They give you validation that you can bring happiness into the world

They are one of the only opportunities to feel true love for something other than yourself

You feel as if you are contributing to something more important than yourself.

I'd lust after any girl who isn't fat.
She is a 9 in my book

I feel like people like you are the only ones that are cool with a world flooded with browns.

The one on the right is maybe a 9. That other one is for sure a mutant. Nice body, but that face does not say "human" to me.

hahaha
nice

you can love a fucking dog or go and save a species from extinction. Having a child today, when the planet is overpopulated is selfish, fucked up, egoistic act.

this is why america will fall and poland will thrive
screencap this, frame it and let your grandchildren see that the polish OP was right when he warned you about white genocide

14 year old edgelord detected

(in 200 years)

here we go, your precious genes are important b/c you are white, right clan?

Jesus, you are stupid retarded fucks.

My genes are superior though. The world needs more people like me.

you, polacks, are not as nearly important as you think you are. You are still in denial and refuse to see what happens on this planet. You insist on breeding b/c muh catholicism.

youre all missing the point. having a child is the product of being in love with someone. accidents happen too, but a planned pregnancy is because two people love eachother and want children together.

sure.

/deep self-delusion intensifies

Dont fucking bother all youre producing is a niggers fleshlight. Let the whites that are left die a brutal death - serves them right for being liberal cucks or whingers who dont want to breed. Bloodline and Darwinism does not count in modern society.
save your money and live life.
As a 50 or 60yo with money you will always be able to find a hormone racing 40year old who left it almost too öate no husband should you change your mind.

Human innovation has always managed over population in the past.

Every person that desires not to have kids is ultimately a selfish person. Plain and simple. I'm in my early 20s, and every person I've met that has vocalized they would never have kids has been an obnoxious normie party person from a city. They are the type of people that see a kid running around playing and say something like "Oh shut up, kids are so fucking annoying!". Absolute degenerate scum.

If you are white and/or living in the US/Europe and you do not want to have kids, you are directly responsible for the biggest reason the west is dying. Not having kids is the most beta, selfish, faggot decision someone can make. You are not a man.

People who've never been in actual love can never understand a thing about being in love or the motivations of people in love.

we never had 7 billion in the past, we are reaching the point of no return and catastrophe. It is easier not to have kids VOLUNTARILY, than to wait for mother nature to solve the problem for us via deadly virus, wars, famines, water shortages, etc.

actually, in today's world it is HAVING A KID IS THE ULTIMATE SELFISH ACT. nOT ONLY YOU DOOM YOUR CHILD TO THE LIFE OR HORROR AND SUFFERING, YOU DOOM OTHERS TOO. YOU BREED LIKE A SELFISH HERD.

Yeah that's about right you nihilistic faggot. The human race has a much higher chance of survival if whites are more prevalent.
And I'll bet that you are one of those dumbasses who say shit like "Mother Earth is a living breathing thing, and we humans are causing it pain everyday!"
Even though the Earth is just a giant, floating rock in space that we inherited.

We've had way too many people for the resources on the planet at the time. I'm going to have 10 children minimum, but if you want to be a good goy and never experience the joy of parenthood that's no skin off my back.

> I fucking knew it
Malthusian faggot detected.

You really want to die without feeling the love and happiness your own genetic children will bring you? It can't be compared to anything else it doesn't get any better than that. It's the reason you are alive now and you just want to end it. Your mum and dad had a mum and dad who had a mum and dad since the beginning of existence.

Sort it out lad.

>Have a pretty conservative old fashioned father.
>Few years ago, he enters a new relationship with a single mother, who has couple of 13 year old kids.
>One day he looks at me and says
>"Never have any fucking kids."
>This messed up world of today won't let you bring them up like they should be brought up.
>You can't go a month without some damn government agency poking their noses into your business and telling you what you can or can't do.
>And god dammit the shitstorm that occurs if you even dare to discipline the kids.
>If the kids know what strings to pull, they can actually get their parents into pretty deep shit nowadays.

I'm on the same lines with him on this one and so far I have no intentions or even a remote desire of having any kids myself.
Especially not before I have achieved everything I want to achieve in my life.
A child will pretty much put a stop to whatever plans you have in store.
Also I think that way too many people rush this part.
They start having kids in their 20s even before they have any kind of a proper foundation built in their lives, and then they end up scraping by the bare minimum for ages to come.
If you're going to have kids, then for fucks sake at least wait till you have finished all of your studies and have had a good well paying job for at least 8 years or something.

You deserve to be flayed alive.

you should be send off this rock, you despise so much. Why don't you go to mars and breed your precious race of white mutants there? No one will miss you here.

> ITT: Sup Forumstards throw a hissy fit when someone disagrees with them.

Cry more faggots.

yeah, go ahead, 10 retarded bastards just like you

>I want kids because I might regret NOT having them when I'm old
>I want no kids because I might regret HAVING them, all the time

you might never be remembered but your kid might be remembered for something which means you will be known as the great father who raised this person to be remembered

plot twist i am already a disgrace to my ancestors

Lol looks like you lot are pitching quite the bitchfit. Fucking Malthusian dipshits. I don't hate the planet at all. I am just able to recognize it for what it is: a rock floating in space.
And I don't understand why y'all don't kill yourselves. Just go OD on heroin if you think humans are such a plague. Fucking emo, edgelord queers.

lol, having fun retard?

Wife and I are in our 40's.

No kids.

Call me selfish, a race traitor, what the fuck ever.

We tried, and it went poorly. None of you have any idea what it feels like to lose pregnancy after pregnancy. After a while, you just can't try anymore.

So, we stopped. This is what life looks like as a 40-something whose married and makes 100k.

>House paid off
>cars paid off
>no credit cards
>no debt at all actually
>nice neighborhood
>fuck whenever we want
>get a little kinky on a random Sunday afternoon
>tons of friends
>wife can act in as many plays as she wants, take classes whenever.
>I live at the gun range, and my gun collection would give most libs eye cancer
>have spent time exploring the country
>have spent time exploring myself
>plenty of time to get serious about politics, religion, personal philosophy, etc
>we have 3 cars, and only 6 doors. Coupes are more fun. Back seats are for faggots.

Honestly, I did want kids, but after all these years, I look back and feel like it's been a good ride, and I have decades left to go.

I'll leave the perpetuation of the white race to all the good white girls (who want nigger cock and coffee babies) and good white boys (with their hipster tight jeans, part time jobs, and really impressive K/D ratio's).

Just make sure the rope's nice and tight around your neck when you kick the chair out from underneath you.

Fucking christ, hopefully none of you faggots have children. But the point of having children is to carry on your gents to your children which I like to think of as being immortal. Also, ya know, carrying on the white race. But yeah don't have children OP.

>No credit cards

Why not? You make it sound like having a credit card is a bad thing.

As long as it's paid off it's a good thing to have a credit card.

Please don't breed. The less burgers, the better.

after 20 years post again on ur life, snap shot what u just wrote, see u on reddit pages

for a retard like you it is obviously a perfectly normal decision to kill people who are already here instead of keeping your limp pecker in your pants. Stellar logic of retards.

stfu latvian nazi. You will be extinct in a few decades anyway and no one will miss your lame latvian ass.

good

> Not having white babies is disgracing your ancestors and ending their 'lineage'! Kill yourself!
> Killing yourself
> Also ending your ancestors lineage.

Wew lad, careful with that edge, wouldn't want to hurt someone.

If you really believe earth is overpopulated then why don't you take some direct action regarding your own life?

I'm not exactly interested in kids but it's literally the meaning of life, so...

>We tried, and it went poorly. None of you have any idea what it feels like to lose pregnancy after pregnancy. After a while, you just can't try anymore.
Feeling that pain m8. Happy with the 2 we've got but fuck me, it was hard to keep trying.

Me - 40's, married for nearly 20, 2 sprogs, couple of houses and own business.

poor argument. he's already born. to stop overpopulation, you need to stop people from being born, not offing yourself.

I fear the regret of having kids more than the regret of not having kids.

>Canadian BTFOing a burgerfag using impenetrable logic
>Using his own memes against him

This is why Canada is the the ruling nation of Sup Forums.

Why would I willingly create more Jew slaves?
If you wanna save the white race, get off your keyboard and go kill some niggers

>but it's literally the meaning of life
A biological imperative exists sure but the meaning of life is free for you to choose, it's one of the joys of consciousness.

Both my wife and me want to have children, many of them. I have always been a family man and enjoy having members of my family around. I agree that it is a lot of work to handle infants, but you don't have to deal with that until they are 21. At some point you see these little boys and girls lern and grow, which just makes you more happy than anything else. Besides, liberals not having children is quite worrisome, because they will be the one teaching other people's children.

We don't need more white babies, we just need a good old race war.

>be a slave
>kill other slaves

good goy

You have the option of not reading what he says, unlike with a baby that wakes you up at night.

>welfare land calling others slaves
How's that 45% tax?

You aren't going to continue the existence of your genetic matter.

So... why not end your life immediately?

Without doing that, you are just a burden on the world. A meaningless parasite who only lives to consume, slowly deteriorated by time but not fast enough for there to not be damage caused by you to your surroundings.

In fact, most people should, willing to have children or not.

We could kill half of the people in the world from the worse half of the bell curve and there would literally be 0 drawbacks.

Kill the dumbest and let moderately dumb adopt kids of geniuses, whom we should have breeding like hell.

Cloning technology couldn't come sooner.

I don't plan on having children, even though I would like to.
- Can't trust women these days
- Degeneracy everywhere with gay pride and jew media
- Schools are shit, would have to homeschool
- Would be willingly bringing someone into this world just to see me die, and for them to eventually experience the same grisly fate.

If my mom was 1st generation but my dad was 10th, what would I be?

I'm 30 and don't want any, but I might change my mind.

It seems like it's mostly for people to have a sense of purpose. I still have plenty of goals that don't involve having children I have yet to accomplish. And I don't care about "family legacy" as I'll probably be forgotten within a few generations anyway.

>Degeneracy everywhere with gay pride and jew media
You don't have to drag your child to either.

>Schools are shit, would have to homeschool
Be happy that you can homeschool your child, it's illegal to do it here.

>Would be willingly bringing someone into this world just to see me die, and for them to eventually experience the same grisly fate.
If an adult can't handle another adult dying, then he might jump of a bridge right away.

Who'll keep you company, visit you, help you out or care about you when you're old?

I'm 30, married to a girl I've been with for 12 years now, have a great job and I've got a one year old son and my wife is pregnant again.
Guess who'll be getting old and dying alone?
Sure as fuck ain't gonna be me.

But you go ahead and tell yourself that you're better off without children.

The utmost importance is spreading genes.

Have bastards if nothing else, contact them when they are adults and tell them why you did what you did.

There is no other possibility there other than to win. If it goes south and not as a parent, at least from an evolutionary perspective.

>I'll probably be forgotten within a few generations anyway.
You'd be surprised. A friend of mine recently started to work on his family tree and traced his ancestry back to the 13th century. He somehow managed to get both names and affiliations of nearly everyone involved, some with backstories to tell. It's interesting and wasn't even hard to do.

I mean my name might be in some records, but I doubt my family or anyone else will be talking about me.

>who will take care of you when you're old?
Not your kids that's for fucking sure. They'll be busy with their own life raising their own children. You're delusional if you think your kids are gonna wait on you 24/7 til you die

>It's pretty common among white educated liberals (the people I hang out with). They tend to have zero kids or one kid only.
That's good, because my future kids won't have to deal with screaming leftists.

There is no "reason" to have or not have children.

If you have kids, you can make them become the person you even couldn't dream to be.

If not you can become a wizard when you reach 80

>but I doubt my family or anyone else will be talking about me.
Depends on what you do all day long. They won't talk about old pops Eddie who fapped and played Fallout a lot, but they sure share the story of old pop Eddie who wrestled the Grizzlies and lived in the woods for a year.

>Overpopulation
>1/3 of China is livable land
>pop of 1 billion
>has more then 50 ghost city

Overpopulation is a myth. Especially for whites who are now a minority.

If I don't have kids I.can become the person I've always wanted to be

nice. Having a kid as an insurance policy to take care of you at old age. Basically, you birthed a slave for yourself, right? The slave you will be guilt tripping into taking care of your old lame ass, right? Make sure you let them know that.