>Skinny spidery monster design

crying out for a bebe shop

I liked that design, actually

Cloverfield monster
ayys from Independance day
predalien from AVP:R
nu-predators from predators
jiger from gamera vs jiger

why does it have a dick coming out of it's puss?

why are you such a pathetic faggot OP?

Almost ruins the film at the end desu.

I cant think any worse design...after this bullshit every monster looks fine to me

watch the movie reddit

is that The Thing?

yes, and he's baiting

But for boring designs, that should be the Navis from avatar

I guess you haven't seen many movie little faggot

looks like the underwear from kotor 2

I need a name

hate this thing

Alright, surprise me, amaze me, show me way gigantic faggot...but show me something.

Tits McGee

all monsters designed by americans

hol up

Nah, that's actually pretty good. And it works due to the way the movie is presented.

How about Jack?

This was laughably shit

Diablos palm tree form was also crap

at least it looks like an actual life form
Predators yautjas were animu shit tier

Predator was always a confused mess

the whole pussyface mandible nonsense was a cliche when they did it

>dat head

It shows the cranium brute force,like a rino on steroids...man this monster is great

I'm not baiting.

Even Carpenter wasn't happy with it.

Am I the only one that gets depressed when I see an attractive woman like this knowing I'll never be with anyone remotely as hot?

you should have accepted your fate by now

>I'll never be with anyone remotely as hot
>average skinny European woman

Are you a burn victim, lad?

fucking kill urself senpai

why the fuck is she taking so much creatine?
that stuff is dangerous, it made eliott rodgers crazy.

are you kidding me ? that look fucking scary, it is a great monster, especially. but you cannot understand that becouse you are now 18+ edgy loser who cannot feel emotions.

the masks were cool tho

GIGER YOU SLEAZY FUCK

...Is... is that a vagina?

So what is so fucking scary? that retarded face, penis fucking a vagina eternally?

This is not a monster, or alien, this is a guy that came out from a space time sexual genetic trash compactor...and now lives on welfare.

Nah, it's fine. Although I'll admit that what Carpenter WANTED to do was a lot cooler.

I think Diablo had an interesting final form.
Should his ethnic dialogue been in Nahuatl?

what did he want?

I don't know who or what this is, but it looks like it's fucking itself.

Yes and its also a dick

This and the monster in Stranger Things

youtube.com/watch?v=0B-6x1pKgDI

I actually liked his suit

I literally can't tell if this is shopped or not

The rest of the movie is good for what it is but all that the build up for this reveal took me right out of the movie and I ended up laughing my ass off.

it's a cool suit, how do the mandibles work?

i watched when i was a child you retard, didn't you watched any scary movie when you were a child?

youtube.com/watch?v=-vD5dGVUKME

don't get me wrong, i love gore and doom, but this is just brutal.

I don't think it was a bad design. It just looked so unfinished. Like they forgot to go back and add detail and texture to the models.

He wanted to do this but they didn't have enough money.

>the monster in Stranger Things

Every generic grey creature in The Mist. The main actor too

the giant thing at the end was great fuck you

>Skeleton hybrid getting fucked 24/7 by itself

i liked the big ones

>i love gore and doom, but this is just brutal

Brutal was "the fly"...even the second part

My first impression when I saw this was just "WTF? who is this guy?"

It's not brutal, it's hilarious
That whole movie is a Joss Whedon shitshow, including that scene. There's nothing remotely emotional about it, because Ripley's a fucking CLONE now so who cares, shes a WhedonWoman, able to do anything because the script demands that things happen, and the newborn creature is completely laughable and pointless because it gets its rectum shot through a window within ten minutes of being introduced

I want a sequel to Resurrection, that takes place like 2000 years after this, fuck the senile hack doing all these trash prequels

The Mist was 100% pure unadulterated shit. I don't even think I gave that giant grey tentacle horse a second look after that cheesy as fuck final scene. I KILLED EVERYONE SECONDS BEFORE WE WERE SAVED

Everyone dies the second they go 2 feet out into the fog. Generic spiders holding up in a store. Muh small town drama. Frank Darabont is a hack

What's wrong with the aliens in independence day? That operation scene in the first movie (the only movie) is pretty tense and creepy dude. Design wise they are fantastic being human weak aliens inside the tough suits. Pretty baller. No a bad design is the fags from war of the worlds. Well I guess googling some pictures they aren't horrible, but compared to the threat level and menacing presence and look of the tripods they're pretty gay looking

based
literally Wilbur Whateley

So what is this? He-man riding battlecat?

Thank God they learned from their mistakes and came up with this terrifying monster for the prequel

Immediately saw it wearing a Minnie mouse looking pink bow on it's head.

too bad they made the mistake of making the prequel

>but compared to the threat level and menacing presence and look of the tripods they're pretty gay looking

think that's the point, they're trying to intimidate humans even though they're huge pussies. They literally caught colds and died

he shouldn't have done anything more than had daggerfall skeleton-esque screams, you'd think they'd forego the "EEGHHYY CABRON MAAANNNG" bullshit when he was in his demon form, ended up ruining the entire thing

Thats pretty wicked probably would have gone down as one of the best creater designs

Well thank you user, nice to know that you don't think we qualify as being legitimate monsters.

*Creature

The ending for The Mist was autistically hilarious, I no shit probably laughed for 5 minutes straight, my throat was so hoarse and my eyes were stinging so badly I ended up having to go straight to bed after it, I fucking laughed my ass into illness from that shit KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=ktqNNsVJhUE

>that whole full diaper of a scene from 5:00 onward

Touché. Fair enough.

>Indian chanting

Jesus Christ

It's Lisa Gerrard from Dead Can Dance, so it's australian chanting

man, that's hot

Monster That Challenged the World is b-movie KINO. I'll throw down with you right now, nigger.

The spiders were fuckong terrifying

Source? I recognise this vaguely

This reminded me of Gyaos from the Gamera series

whats that supposed to mean?

>It's a cloud because we can't perceive his true form
When will plebs learn?

Nah, its garbage, and it looks even worse in the movie

shitty excuse, they just didnt know how to put Galactus without making it seem intimidating to movie plebs

>Cameraman: "hang on a sec guys I'm getting real dark pictures here"
>Director: "shut up, dave"

I know the Babadook wasnt supposed to be the actual focus of the film but it would still be cool if the times he appeared he looked more like he did in the picture book and not some shitty Jeff the Killer cosplay