What's the most cringeworthy comedy movie you've watched recently?

What's the most cringeworthy comedy movie you've watched recently?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n33UNfjGNPo
youtube.com/watch?v=-3fmwusY2Vs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=n33UNfjGNPo

Get Hard was the last one. Only made it halfway

Mystery Team tiptoes the fucking line

Get Hard, the only movie I literally walked out on

I've sat through some bad comedies in my life like pic related but Kevin Hart's movies are just overwhelmingly bad

Don't know what I was expecting tbH. About 20 minutes into the movie I considered turning it off but it was so awful that I felt like I had to finish it.

youtube.com/watch?v=-3fmwusY2Vs

>1 in 3 black people go to jail in their life
>so it's most likely that you did

???????????

the director wrote a lot of Mike Judge stuff and Tropic Thunder, and this is what he produces?

Never seen other Hart shit and don't plan on it after that

Save yourself

also, director is Etan Cohen, which made me do a double take

my girlfriend loves bad comedies like OP's pic

the night before, why the fuck would you make 3 dudes who can't act for shit your leads

Fuck you this movie is good

Fucking shit

has Jason Sudeikis ever made a good movie?

Horrible Bosses is alright

We're the Millers was pretty funny

cousins decided to watch this on christmas day. I challenge you to find a worst comedy movie

Who else found Deadpool wildly unfunny? I was actually excited for this movie, my friends and I rented out a whole row of seats at the premiere showing, and while everyone else walked out happy, i was disappointed. It was just not funny at all to me, I genuinely didn't laugh once.

probably would have been better if you were drunk, most capeshit is

Not even Elizabeth Gillies, milf D'Angelo, or the original Truckster could've saved this travesty

>job requires lots of travel
>work with one other guy l
>he's a normie
>share a hotel suite (two bedrooms, living room/bathroom)
>watch shitloads of crappy normie comedies with him

We watched Central Intelligence last night. I like the Rock usually, but that was fucking god awful. Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates is not quite as bad because I do like Adam Devine, but it was still horrible.

This for me. Watched it with a bunch of friends and it made me want to fucking scream it was so bad.

it was the worst film I saw that year. the ''''''humour'''''' in this film was unbearable. I'm not joking when I say I'd rather opt for Paul Blart/Jack and Jill style comedy over this. like, it makes me angry that so many people speak of it positively. I honestly don't get it. My fucking parents were chuckling along to it for Gods sake so I can't even say it's le reddit/meme comedy. I don't think I've ever watched a comedy and not so much as smiled at a single joke until this film came along. Sorry for the blog post.

The scene where the son practiced kissing with the mom and sister while the dad watched was hot

>Sorry for the blog post.
Not good enough desu

What was cringeworthy about that? I just found to be a very bland comedy you'd probably watch on a Saturday when it's on Comedy Central.

fuck Kevin Smith

Horrible Bosses wasnt that bad. Was it Charlie Day that saved it?

This wasnt recent but Grandma's Boy. I remember in the theater (which was packed) certain scenes fell completely flat. The whole Nick Swardson sleepover bit was what, ten minutes long, and people were completely silent until the Laura Croft thing. It was a nightmare.

>your bed is a racecar?
>yeah but its a fucking sweet car
>dead silence
>audience member awkwardly coughs
>people fidget in their seats

Shame too because I love that movie now. That experience pretty much ruined seeing comedies in theater. Comedy is too subjective.