/balt/

THE game of /balt/

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/tkrism/sets/shugoreiremixes
youtube.com/watch?v=zpORlaWLxNM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for east prussia

My mom always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

memelland
haha such a funny meme you're so creative

I am doing it to piss off psycho guy.

I have arrived.

Midday and what are people up to.

cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt

swede faggot you said you gonna leave

11 pm at night here. Laying in bed on laptop.

So been throwing stuff out of the window and seeing people getting angry, love to hear them scream.

don't call me sw*de and you're the faggot also I am unstoppable, only way to make me stop is to wait for my return back home and kill me if you can

it would be really really easy to kill such a weakling like you

ure welcome to try, aside from this. what do you do, what are you actually up to. why aren't you here

We will see, your time will come hehe
also I'm here if you didn't noticed

no i don't notice things, i am busy throwing stuff at people and laughing

post pics or even better film it and post video

not gonna feed you with new data material

blah blah you said you gonna go to Lithuania so who cares, you are not living there permanently

fuck off ween

AND NOW I'M CAUGHT IN THE MIDDLE.

another time, but that will be during times you're not here and creeping around, why must one collect data about all

I'm not collecting anything, who told you that
just do it

don't trick me

doooo it
I'm not gonna spend some hours to search where you freaking live, just do it

tired lads
do I buy fast food

yes
and what are you doing in Japan?

yes buy food, buy it fast.

I codemonkey

it's 24/7 m8, I got all the time in the world

>you're the only lithuanian with lithuanian flag in this general

buy it faster then

>you're the only lithuanian with japanese flag in this general
we're not gonna make it

no you said you are baltic Prussian or did you accepted that you are Lithuanian

*logs off*

had to wank to photos today because the information superhighway is jammed and wont load or download videos

Genghis Khan > Mohammed

one day one day I will to perhaps live in japan
post scans of loli doujinshis please
Nationality Lithuanian, ethnicity Baltic Prussian

>Baltic Prussian

Already doing that lad
Comiket buvau, 今月Reitaisai bus

>Comiket buvau
Tu, tikriausiai net neįsivaizduoji, kaip aš tau
pavydžiu
Buvai akiboje?

Jo, bet akiba man neįdomi kažkaip. Per daug maid, visur tos scammerių UFO mašinos, kur gyvenu lengviau figūrėles gaut.
Nebloga naudota elektronika bent. Galima rast visokių žaidimų, konsolių pakankamai pigiai.

Nusipirkau čia skanerį vien doujinams, varysiu 15 Oct. į Reitaisai, tada žiemą į žieminį Comiket.

bet kiek žmonių ten, siaubas, visi stumdos tai ir pats pradedi iš pykčio.

>Jo, bet akiba man neįdomi kažkaip. Per daug maid, visur tos scammerių UFO mašinos, kur gyvenu lengviau figūrėles gaut.
>Nebloga naudota elektronika bent. Galima rast visokių žaidimų, konsolių pakankamai pigiai.
Pirkai kokiu figūrėlių? Ar elektronikos? (be skenario)
>varysiu 15 Oct. į Reitaisai, tada žiemą į žieminį Comiket.
Blin, kaip aš tau pavydžiu grrr
>bet kiek žmonių ten, siaubas, visi stumdos tai ir pats pradedi iš pykčio.
Kas, dar buvo gero be doujinshi comikete?

Ir tu, kaip aš suprantu Tokijuje gyveni?

>Pirkai kokių figūrėlių ar elektronikos?
Žaidžiu tus UFO žaidimus. Na, žaisdavau. Turiu visokių figūrelių per tai, padovanojau SAO Asuna vienam lad'ui. Turiu ir One Piece Boa Hancock su lyg po dušo apranga, ir t.t. Elektronikos nepirkau, bet tam pačiam lad padėjau surast žaidimą kuris jam labai patinka, physical edition.
>Kas dar buvo gero be doujinshi
Pati patirtis, susitikimas su artistais kurių darbus labai mėgsti. Pvz Studio PAL (full color monogatari doujins) buvo gal kokių 40-50 metų moteriškės, Roki ir Rindou buvo kažkoks vaikinas ir kažkokia mergina, Nyuu buvo toks storokas vyrukas, bet jo 'art' labai toks purvinas, iš instinkto, ir t.t. .
>Tokijuje gyveni?
Jo, dirbu Shinjuku, bet gyvenu vos už 23 wards.

>Žaidžiu tus UFO žaidimus. Na, žaisdavau. Turiu visokių figūrelių per tai, padovanojau SAO Asuna vienam lad'ui. Turiu ir One Piece Boa Hancock su lyg po dušo apranga, ir t.t. Elektronikos nepirkau, bet tam pačiam lad padėjau surast žaidimą kuris jam labai patinka, physical edition.
Geras!
>Pvz Studio PAL (full color monogatari doujins) buvo gal kokių 40-50 metų moteriškės,
Jėga aš irgi norėčiau su šitais susitikti
Gal Asanagi sutikai?
>Jo, dirbu Shinjuku, bet gyvenu vos už 23 wards.
Japonų kompanijoje? Ar privalomą tau ten mokėti Japonų? Kaip tau apskritai Japonija lyginant su Lietuva?

>Gal Asanagi sutikai?
Ne, pinigų ir tai per daug išleidau. Apie 24000 jenų per 1 ir 3 dienas sudėjus.
>Japonų kompanijoje? Ar privalomą tau ten mokėti Japonų?
Japonų kompanijoje, taip. Japonų reikia mokėt paprastai komunikacijai, rodyt kad mokaisi, bet jie labai suskiškai elgiasi.
>Kaip tau apskritai Japonija lyginant su Lietuva?
Nežinau, šalis do šalis, yra +, yra -. Pvz... niekur nėra šiukšliadėžių, bet nėra ir betvarkės, daug rūšiavimo visur; alga pakankamai didelė, bet nuoma ir maistas brangūs. Didelio skirtumo nejaučiu, išgyvenimui japonų kalbos nereikia, tik įsikūrimui.

>Ne, pinigų ir tai per daug išleidau. Apie 24000 jenų per 1 ir 3 dienas sudėjus.
lol
>bet jie labai suskiškai elgiasi.
Kaip jie tave skriaudžia?
>Pvz... niekur nėra šiukšliadėžių, bet nėra ir betvarkės, daug rūšiavimo visur; alga pakankamai didelė, bet nuoma ir maistas brangūs. Didelio skirtumo nejaučiu, išgyvenimui japonų kalbos nereikia, tik įsikūrimui.
Supratau, kaip maistas tau ten?

when will the game get fun

get a taste

I got to the part where the big robots come up from underground the city and haven't played since

>Kaip jie tave skriaudžia?
Yra tokia viena tokia kūrva darbe, nekenčiu jos. Reikėjo pagalbos su banku, ji supranta anglų kalbą, aš nemoku kalbėt japoniškai bet suprantu kai kalba. Prašau pagalbos, o ji man "今日本語で?". "O dabar japoniškai?", lyg aš mokėčiau kalbėt naujai atvykęs į šalį. Kiti tai normalūs bent, bet per vieną susną tiek nervų.
>Supratau, kaip maistas tau ten?
ehhh, nežinau. valgau dažnai kas pakliūva. pagrinde daržoves ir curry

when you grab your joystick in your pants and play in real life.

>dislikes good OST
>dislikes good boss battles
This game isn't for you then
>Prašau pagalbos, o ji man "今日本語で?". "O dabar japoniškai?", lyg aš mokėčiau kalbėt naujai atvykęs į šalį. Kiti tai normalūs bent, bet per vieną susną tiek nervų.
lol
>ehhh, nežinau. valgau dažnai kas pakliūva. pagrinde daržoves ir curry
Ah nu visai neblogai tada

alone
vienas

Thanks

Question when you goggle "Utena" and go to images do you also get this char? Or is it because I watch anime?

Yes
>Or is it because I watch anime?
no I don't think that it make any difference, search results only differ on some stuff because of the location

I see

*pokes your eyes*
now you don't kek

no bully

didn't expect you to say that
I don't know how
you win for now

soundcloud.com/tkrism/sets/shugoreiremixes

that is just a friendly banter
*gives you wedgies*
kek

hehehe very good
thanks

why were you posting with swedish flag earlier?

that is not me

youtube.com/watch?v=zpORlaWLxNM
Getting tired of this meme

>Getting tired of this meme
This time I'm not lying check the timing between the posts, some of the posts of swede and spain flags are like few seconds apart

probably just you using to computers with proxies and posting at the same time to not make it seem like its the same person

actually you can do that with only one pc t.bh
but no that swede guy is not me, yesterday I didn't even post at all

>actually you can do that with only one pc t.bh
thanks for admitting it

why does he confuse me with you?

nah I'm just saying, I'm not really doing it, unless I need to spam shitload of stuff

business idea:register t.bh as a site

because I used swedish flag a lot in the past and also I lie 50% of the times(not this time tho)

there is no need to lie

stop nuking yourself and don't make janny go banny on you.

I'm not lying

why do you care

ure right

>because I used swedish flag a lot in the past and also I lie 50% of the times

kek you have to believe me

don't forget your own moto

"never trust anyone"

why would I believe someone who lies 50% of the time?
it seems illogical
also this

>666

shhhhhh be silent

you think I talk to myself then?(well I do sometimes but not this time and only when I'm alone)

create your own persona, you are not me

I am no one but a faker, a traitor a NEET WHO IS STUCK HERE, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Weird movie, to sure why is it so liked
imo I think that "Man on the Moon" is much more Sup Forums like
>you think I talk to myself then?(well I do sometimes but not this time and only when I'm alone)
yes you talk to yourself

or maybe the cable guy
anyways any of the jim carrey movies

one time wizard was also nobody just a neet, but I told him to create some gimmick/persona and he became the wizard we know these days

>yes you talk to yourself
very rarely tho once a few weeks, I wouldn't talk to myself everyday that would be boring

he became a gayroleplayer who seeks erp shit with ruskis and finns and other. i am suspecting anglos being part of this

>very rarely tho once a few weeks, I wouldn't talk to myself everyday that would be boring
The most interesting person to you will always be, yourself
Think about this

well he is 26 year old, and it is probably because of the anime and loneliness as he said himself
Also he apparently only "jokes" about it and likes the attention and he is actually not gay(probably is tho)

I don't know about that, I like to think that I'm interesting and stuff but who knows
btw don't you think that talking to yourself everyday would be boring? too predictable
I mean you are you and you know the outcome what you gonna say.
Better would be to create super AI with certain persona and talk to it

>btw don't you think that talking to yourself >everyday would be boring? too predictable
Probably, however I remember reading a book about writing and writers, made by an author who has studied many famous writers lifes and one part that I clearly remember that many great authors used to like to talk to themselves, that allowed them to make the story more unpredictable
>Better would be to create super AI with certain persona and talk to it
this should've been implemented into this general long time ago

Well that is interesting, but I'm not a writer and I just shitpost/post for enjoyment
>this should've been implemented into this general long time ago
yup that would be cool, it could just pump posts 24/7 and the thread would be alive at all times, even better if there would be few of these bots so they could talk with each other forever KEK

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, that's how i feel right now.

stop shouting