ONLY MAN'S SKY

Wow, this image makes me so mad. What a nondiverse work place. I hope someone contacts the diversity police and straightens these MEN out.

Disgusting!

What are you talking about, lad? Innes makes up for any lack of diversity.
*WINK WINK*

*NUDGE NUDGE*

Pretty sure at least 2 of those "MEN" identify as women, you bigot, and I know for a fact the guy in the back is gay. Don't ask. I was drunk. It wasn't rape.

DONT MANSPLAIN TO ME! This is a political issue that supersedes video games.

MORE WOMEN IN THE WORKPLACE!

all those nu males

Surprise that a team of men made a video game with persistently generated self contained universes.

Women too busy making the fucking frozen shopping game probably.

I knew No Man's Sky would be a good game, thanks for confirming it OP.

look at those cringe worthy nu-males.

makes me glad in a way, when your dealing with a liberal online you know they are like this lmao.

these guys wouldn't be able to look me in the eye

This, can't wait, I've got the collector's edition on preorder. Taking a week off I think.

Bet they all managed to do their work competently, without having to make up the slack of some lazy bitch who got hired because HR didn't want to deal with a sexism charge.

video games are degenerate fucking faggots.

Lesbian. Second from right

YOU ARE 16 WHITE MALES!!

ARE YOU KIDDIN ME?!?

WE WILL NOT REST UNTIL HELLOGAMES IS FILLED WITH HOUSEWIVES WHO HAVE NO DESIRE TO BE INVOLVED IN GAME DEVELOPMENT!

FORWARD!

women don't dream of galaxies and spaseships, they dream of trinkets and cocks, I doubt they could have made a valuable contribution to that game

well if music, sport, science, technology, literature and philosophy are something to go by then probably not

>we've created a literal universe
YOU'RE ALL
FUCKING
WHITE
MALES

And the game sounds like it's going to be great. White people create the best stuff.

Fresh off the press of Normiebook anons!

>what is wage compression

Nice to see that (((diversity))) hasn't destroyed every company yet.

You know that African Americans invented everything 10,000 years ago, right?

HA! Typical white male trying to steal Afroid inventions!

This one failed economics class quite badly

Are we sure that this one isn't a girl? You can hardly tell anymore.

This NeoGAF poster gets it! Leave it to NeoGAF to understand the true nature of sexism in the workplace.

FORWARD!

game's gonna be shit tbqh

Exactly, if it had a more feminine/queer touch, it would sell out from all the preorders!

Yay! NeoGAF is the best!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

so this game will actually be good, nice to know

Explain to me what's going on. Are they cucks or something?

>muh diversity
>muh white men
haha

it's an entire team of white, predominantly male devs, feminism.vbs

>has facial hair
>"fucking nu male"
>has no facial hair
>"fucking dike"

I remember when such a thing wasn't what's important.
Where has the world gone? Don't answer that I don't want to know.

>ideas and creativity depend on skin colour
>'experiences' actually means something as opposed to nuspeak for 'muh feelings'

>I remember when such a thing wasn't what's important.
Isn't it funny that a more united and equal world relies on dividing by race once again? Political poetry.

kys

video games are degenerate, get the fuck off this board.

The correct response is to call him a bigot for assuming that all those dudes with beards identify as men.

You'll have seen everything after less than a week. This is literally a more boring version of Destiny. Enjoy your repetitive shit.

IT'S OKAY GUYS, NOBODY PANIC

IT'S BEEN CONFIRMED THAT EVERYONE IN THAT PICTURE IS A FAGGOT, SO THERE'S PLENTY OF DIVERSITY HERE

NOTHING TO SEE HERE, EVERYBODY MOVE ON

The only proper response to this is for the devs to go "pfft, what the fuck are THEY going to do about it?" and go back to making their games. It's their company, and they can run it however they want. Not like 5 random womyn who don't even play games have any direct influence on their businesses.

and stay there manchild

the world has become an oversensitive children's playground.

ikr, the irony, at least to me, is that boards like this one actually promote more anonymous and truthful exchanges about the ideas and perceptions others have of us and us of them.

the asshole of the Internet is providing a more honest interchange between peoples of differing culture than actually being face to face. no is afraid to call you a faggot on Sup Forums.

It is pretty delicious. I really wish these chuckleheads would just save themselves the wasted time and go ahead and kill themselves,

JUST LOOK AT THEM SMILING! I bet they're laughing at the Alton Sterling murder video.

BUGOTS!

no one's having babies. we ARE killing ourselves

These are the people who made no man's sky? So I can now safely assume it'll be a decently good game.

>nondiverse

trans-man spotted second from right.
also, why do all white people look alike?

I see at least 2 gays and an arab-ish looking dude. That's diverse enough for me

>it's not good for business to have a room full of white men
Tell that to every business ever prior to 1970.

they create culture
u piss ya pants by comparison

its a tradeoff

wut

It reeks of productivity and low drama.

It must be destroyed.