OFFICAL TWD PRE GAME/ SHOW THREAD

Come pre game the pregame with everybodies favorite OP!
Streams
>sup?tv brettygood
Get in here deadheads

If you're being serious right now kill yourself for being retarded.

If you're trolling right now you should also kill yourself for being retarded.

You leave him alone!

hatchet?

Hey hey! Can we get another Eugene easy street episode?!

Also..You shut the fuck up

Who /Watching rerun because you watched the Oscars last weekend/ here?

Is Eugene a real negan or is he faking?

Let me ask you somethin..

You actually watched the Oscars...?

>putting suptv next to brettygood

BG is miles ahead and doesn't desevre this

Faking, he's smarter than you

yes

DADADADA BRETTYGUD

He's not faking. He enjoys being respected and having power for once in his life. If Negan woke him up from a deep slumber to tell him "Don't get pissed, but I wiped out Alexandria for trying to kill me... again" I'm sure Eugene would find a way to accept that.

>it's a Richonne episode

GET HYPE
>dem deep conversations about living
>dem tense action scenes where we're not sure if Rick or Michonne will make it out of this one
>dat lack of plot progression

this show is still on the air?

I want to see the contrast of his BWC against her asphalt butt cheeks

here's a reason to watch

Can't wait to see rick and michonne casually push hordes of zombies away!

He's lying, but he's with Negan. For now. When rick starts winning that fag will switch teams again. Not the worst plan honestly for that fat sack of shit.

my benis

every episode should have her in it

Stream links?

>we're not sure if Rick or Michonne will make it out of this one

this has literally never happened. all the tense scenes are dissolved by the apparent ease they and every other character has in taking out walkers. andrea in the RV during S2 is the last time i remember a walker scene being 'tense'

Will she bang Eugene?>

he's just doing what he needs to survive
this is correct. when the savior vs survivor battle happens he's obviously on rick's side

Missed last week cause the Academy Awards. what happened last episode?

The best episode of the season happened. Based Eugene playing vidya, ignoring whores, and becoming bros with Negan.

>zoinks, not sure if the main characters will make it out of this one!
Is there any show that accomplishes this? I can see faggots from Reddit saying "yeah bro every episode of Breaking Bad Game of Thrones I am on the edge of my seat"

brettygood
com

'Chew say to me.. I don't thank you can protect them.

Strangely attractive

Really? I really don't feel like watching another shitty Rick episode for Negan.

I think any episode would be a let down after last week's based Eugene episode

At least until Better Call Saul comes back then another shitty season only worth watching for Negan.

I just realized they're making maggie pregnant so that she can take the place of Judith when it's baby killing time

this writing is so shit and predictable.

stream link?

can you read you dumb user

anyone like efukt?

How's Maggie going to take the place of Judith?

I can't

I would absolutely love it if Maggie's baby grew more but then died and became a zombie while still inside her, and began to gnaw her from inside out. Imagnie her thrashing around on the ground screaming in agony as the tiny thing gnaws at her intenstines, she is completely helpless and unable to remove it, as the thing bites her again and again, filling her veins with the seed of undeath. She would probably pass out from the pain within seconds, and Rick and the others would watch in horror as Rick considers whether or not to mercy-kill her and Negan just watches and masturbates to the shock, fear, and misery on their faces.

Fetuses don't have teeth ya fucking idiot.

> you will never be one of the zombies that rips Maggie apart digging into her,ass cheeks as she begs for mercy and screams, chewing strips of flesh away from her thighs as the others watch, unable to reach her so as to put her down, instead watching her suffer for,minutes and minutes as the zombies tear out her organs such as ovaries and fallopian tubes and chew them apart and she can feel it every gram of exquisite pain and she screams for death but death is not coming mot yet, it will be many more minutes before she,dies,and you and your skin will enjoy every delicious second of it

GET HYPE RICHONNE EP

Sadly, my TV is in living room and I wont bother to post on a laptop. So, I will be afk for the fun thrilled romantic 40 minutes

Why do Negan's wives hate him? They're getting a really fucking good deal compared to just about any other woman left alive

>riack ah thenk ahm gettin' gummed ta death

Glad someone else finds her hot. She pure cutie pie with nice body and voice. We will see her die eventually.:(

I'm overweight

because they're dumb, selfish cunts.

except blonde, drunk wife. she's best wife.

> you will never watch Tara pinned down by sand coated Zombie screaming desperately and writhing as it bites into her fat ass with its dusty teeth, popping her bulging milk,bags that leak blood and breast milk onto the asphalt, the zombies grabbing her oil black hair and tearing into her tight belly. She's a lesbian so her vagina has never been penetrated, so her hymen bursts as the zombies feed on her tight virgin pussy. Her moans of agony attract more zombies, and before long they are feeding on the best meal they have had in a long time. Certainly the largest.

She needs to fucking go.. I've been rewatching the series, and even back in season 4 she was fucking aids.. I sincerely hate Tara

Yeeeah boi, can't wait.

Rosita is pregnant IRL now. So, we shall see her body change. I doubt she'll get big though. she's too hot and and thin

*leans back 85 degrees*

eugene best character

WTF? Is she married?

she really went full dyke mode

I wonder who the writers will have rape her

I hope the priest rapes her

No idea on that but she is preg. Also why she did not go on the TWD cruise which she was normally meant to

I liked her in the Governor flashbacks but yeah after that she should go.

>rewatching whole seasons

I'd only rewatch 1, Governor episodes, and Negan episodes.

what the hell? is rick a manlet?

That episode was pretty sweet

>tfw rewatched the first 2 episodes
where the fuck did it all go so wrong

Her torso looks like jabba the hutt

Yeah it's long man. But I've pick up a lot that I missed or forgot first time through

So why was Negan's nigress wife only in the background doctor scene?

What did that guy steal last episode? The one that Eugene kept watching?

Why does kirkman hate his actors so much?

He can't send all his wives.

This is the only character I've ever hated more than Tara

How many more episodes this season?

I was actually kind of happy and slightly aroused when she got the arrow through the eye. Only time she was ever penetrated.

Not enough, gonna be another cliffhanger

It's a shame that they wasted the actress on such a terrible character. She was great on Nurse Jackie.

the brettygood stream is just showing an error triangle

what do?

Heading over to Sup Forums I'll be back when the new thread starts for new ep.

Remember, Tara is gonna die tonight

nevermind, chrome didn't have flash player enabled

Not before she mentions the dyke survivors.

Sasha dies on kill mission with Rosita. Saviours bring her back as a walker. get hype.

Less than 5 minutes until the episode starts and LITERALLY NOTHING HAPPENED

Who are you, Sup Forums?

But he doesn't die sooooo

i'm pepe

you wanna get burned by molten metal?

This better be some good stuff. I stopped playing the new Zelda to watch this shit

I'm the man of the hour

the eugene episode was shit but the ending with dwight-eugene-negan was nice

because that's how you get burned by molten metal.

faggot. kys.

Im pepe

>Episode is called Say yes

Will it be rape

It was literally kînó

>AMC ORIGINAL SERIES splash
>literally nothing has happened yet

You're objectively wrong. The Eugene episode is easily one of the top 5 TWD episodes.

That's pretty good.

Also, what the hell happened to Heath? Did he drive off and become Black Bauer?

is this edited wtf

Kunta...Kinte...

>Gets 3 sluts to his room
>Spends it playing vidya

Best episode in the series

How has Rick not contracted hepatitis yet

YO WHERE DA GUNS AT?!

salvaging sex romps

>raid a house and reward yourself with dark chocolate for a job well done

Truly Rick, you are living the dream.