youtube.com/watch?v=F5p81B73RSA
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1488774579656.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1488774667638.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1488775329878.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1488775413723.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

takes a dip in quality after season 4 but it's solid

it's fucking horrible but I suppose thats the charm

I think it's great. If you can't stand dudebro gay shit skip it though. It's not that it goes too far, but a lot of the humor relies on gay jokes.

fucking nu male filth

steady decline each season, most people jump ship around season 3

It's the only sitcom I've found worth watching besides Always Sunny. Shit like Friends and HIMYM are extremely gay and I hated that my friend made me watch them. I would rather get raped then see more romance melodrama fag shit in a comedy series. Also fuck laugh tracks.

If you have friends, yes.

If not you won't get it.

*season two

But it's a fun take on the suburban stoner life.

It's not that bad, it's clearly influenced by It's Always Sunny, but it still has its own style that I enjoy.

its pretty good, the 3 guys have good chemistry and the side characters are funny

dude you sound like the coolest guy ever
wanna be best frriends? can i suck your dick? you sound so fuckin badass man

It has its moments. But if you're like me, it'll be hard as hell to watch seeing as every single character is irredeemably awful and impossible to relate to.

I'm not allowed to hate HAHAHAHAHAHA AWWWWWWW HAHAHAHA AWWWWWW sitcoms without you thinking that I think I am a Navy SEAL?

Of all the sit-coms where it would have made sense for them to drift between shitty jobs, running into the same people twice their age doing the same thing, it was this one.

Garbage. Shenanigans that occur while they're drunk or stoned, paired with dick jokes and loud screaming. If you're a college kid, stoner or millenial, you'll love it.

This. First 2 maybe 3 seasons are top tier hilarity but it goes downhill. The schtick just wears off and they run out of interesting ideas. I stopped watching at the burrweedos episode. They sell weed filled burritos. My friends say I act like Adam which I'm ok with.
Any episode that involves drug use is great. Watch the pedophile one first for a good taste of the show.

You're being very loose butthole

the first season was pretty funny and comfy and the second was alright
after that it went to shit

i liked the boss lady. shes hot with that hiarcut.

youtube.com/watch?v=F5p81B73RSA

This is the whole show
If you don't like this then there is no point watching it

It hurts how true this is.

this. It gets a little TOO stupid a lot of the time, but the more subtle jokes and chemistry between the guys is great. Makes me not want to grow up at all though, that college banter is top tier.

It was pretty boring to me, most jokes are "dude weed lmao" or awkward sexual situations, I guess if smoking weed defines you it will seem good to you

Actually you sound like a moron defending lowest common denominator sitcoms like Friends and HIMYM. You should probably check out this show called The Big Bang Theory and Two and a half men. Fucking pleb. Oh and BAZINGA!!!! xD lel lel

if it wasnt for the top gun pic, would it have survived a 2nd season?

I've never seen a second of it despite it being popular when I was a teenager and the target demographic.

It's pretty dumb but there are moments. The Falkor car was funny, and so was the Dr. TelAmeriCorp episode.

It's consistently funny. It started to go a little over the top in more recent seasons, but it's still fun to watch.

I just watched the episode where the boss' sister comes to fill in. Every time adam spoke after his first concussion I lost it. Especially when he took his helmet off on the airplane and went head first into the side of the plane and fell out. 10/10 would laugh again.

It makes me laugh that there's no romance shit in this show. Just three dudeweedlmao bros hangin out and I love it

*forgot...the micropenis episode made me laugh my ass off.

It's called "Gone Catfishing" from season 6. The ongoing joke through all of the seasons is that Blake has a tiny cock. You could say, it came to a head, during this episode.

These shows always start to suck when they run out of there exaggerated actual life stories.

> they can't see the sheet, can they?

I got tired of it by the end of the first season. might at least be worth checking out

this board is so butthurt with this show

Liked it till this season, its terrible now.

It's like the wolf of wall street

if you have friends and a normal social life, and partied in college, you'll enjoy it because you can relate

if you're a loner nerd who never went to college or had much of a life, you'll hate it and think it's low brow humor

I loved the shit out of it early on but it's definitely going downhill now. Even season 5 was mostly pretty funny. 6 was meh, and this season hasn't been very good either

That's how I feel. Not saying it was ever the pinnacle of high art, but I had to stop watching this season after 3 episodes

>if you're a loner nerd who never went to college or had much of a life, you'll hate it and think it's low brow humor
I'm a NEET and like the show and WoWS... I think your criticism closer applies to hipsters or women.

Late 90's Workaholics: Tom Green, Jack Black, Paulie Shore, and their dealer could be Weird Al

Its not great but as a college guy I find it has some charm and can be funny. Pretty over the top and a lot of jokes I just find miss but its ok.

It's comfy and warm, much like Sunny (although not as good). It's never really "laugh out loud" funny but the banter makes solid, mood elevating, background television. It's starting to decline in quality but given that this is the final season, I'm glad it stuck around for as long as it did.

S1 and S2 were fine, S3 was terrible. stopped watching during that

Its unironically one of my favorite shows. Some of the episodes can be hit or miss but the banter between the three of them reaches Fawlty Towers levels for me some times

Almost kind of. The more grounded stories in the first two seasons I enjoy more. The humor stays the same, but the plots just get more outlandish as they run out of things and that just bums me off.

Nigga season 3 had some great episodes. Meat Jerking Beef Boys, The Business Trip, the college episode

ah yes the college and the business trip. i stopped watching with the hostage episode i got so disgusted with the booger shit i turned it off

It's stonerkino.

Top tier co-workers?

1 - Jillian

2 - Waymond

3 - Bill?

It's quintessential alt-kino

>those Trump and hillary references

Truly before it's time

Thank you for the warning. Not op.

>i got so disgusted with the booger shit i turned it off
I agree, that shit was terrible and I always skip that episode. It's basically the "Franks Brother" of Workaholics IMO. It's an outlier though, the subsequent episodes don't have any of that type of that stuff.

... do you like 'Who Pooped The Bed?'?

Best scene is in the sewer where they ninja turtles

ok i'll give it a try. I always have this massive boner for Alice. I wanted to hate fuck her so much

She's like a female Trevor Moore

Best buds is the Franks brother of workaholics

I thought it was ok. It's not one of my favorites but it has just the right amount of toilet humor without being disgusting or completely lowbrow.

DUDE

WEED

This hurts.

Fuck, I hate these episodes

>if you have friends and a normal social life, and partied in college, you'll enjoy it because you can relate

absolutely this. I started uni in 2011 with two roomates. watching the show together became a habit und we really relate to it. i consider them my closest friends now.

too bad we're finishing uni this year and have to break up our shared flat. i really dont want uni life to end.

holy shit im getting sentimental.

Oh. Most people I ask rate it high or low. It's one of my favorites, but it's a freak episode.

The latest season has a lot of freak episodes. Rickety Cricket, the 'faggot' episode, the water park episode..

i wanted her to fuck me with a strapon

the Dorm Daze episode is 10/10 writing

it's pretty consistently great though

this I'm an autistic NEET who's never really partied or had a life but I still watch this show

it's probably still easier for me to relate to than it is for some others though since I live in CA and had some friends

Also they go a bit too far with the blood in the blood drive episode in Season 5. It wasn't anywhere near as bad as the booger shit but it was still bizarre and distasteful.

its the other way around, you fool yourself into thinking its not shit because it panders to you

Jillian is THICC

Also the episode where Blake saves those koi fish and the episode where their house gets infested with rats. Although the rat parts were pretty funny imo

That recent Bill and Montez episode was GOAT.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1488774579656.webm

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1488774667638.webm

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1488775329878.webm

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1488775413723.webm

fun to watch and reference with friends

Oh god this. She's not super hot, but I guess the bitchy ice queen thing just gets me going

its broad city with dudes

A hard thing is that Alice don't have a lot of sexy scenes but she is fucking sexy. Fapping to her end up being a difficult task.

>not fapping while she's berating you veins popped and telling you you're doing a terrible job
>not fapping while she's thinking of firing you for being an unproductive member of the team
>not fapping that she might have to cut your bonus for this year for being a sad sack of shit and will have to makeup somehow for your slack

c'mon

1 - Waymond

2 - Waymond

3 - Waymond

Fixed it for you.

i've wanted to hike up that skirt and nut in her every time i watched that shitty show

post more of her boys

Jillian is legitimately funny. She's essentially the female Charlie Day.

she is fucking ugly, but bro-tier funny

GREETINGS EARTHLINGS!

stupid normie

>influenced by It's Always Sunny
Aside from them literally being friends IRL, how so?