What went wrong?

What went wrong?

>razorcakes

Everything.

>Black QB

They didn’t get Garrapollo

Getting anally raped by razors.

Bill fucked up sending Ealy to the jets. Not going to give a future top 16 qb to in division rivals when Brady is going to retire in the next 5 years.

>Rex Ryan

Our owner is fucking dog shit who hires morons.

Too many dildos

The team is located in a depressing shithole

Until we built a stadium in the city of buffalo.

>in the city
not so fast

Man Patriots really got a hard division, huh

not enough talent

yes, it must be so difficult for the patriots to reach the playoffs

it's the bills

The city of buffalo is complete shit except for Elmwood Village where like 100 people live and every house costs a million dollars

Same story every year. They move the razors to slightly different places and catch retards again and again. One day they'll learn

Tyrod is a horrible decision maker, doesn't see the field and will only make the safest throws possible. The defense can't stop the run since Dareus left. Both lines are absolute garbage.

This was a rebuild year anyway and we did a lot better than anyone expected. If you have ever followed the bills, you saw this coming a mile away

Tyrod will still be our starter next year I guarantee it. The whole organization loves the guy and I can't see him benched for Peterman. We are NOT going to draft a quarterback this year and he'll start again at QB for at least the next 3 years.

There's no way he's our starter next year. You're insane

So is the Bills management. Don't get me wrong, he should definitely be replaced. But McDermott doesn't want to take any chances after >5 so we might be looking at an even harder losing record next year

one of the most retarded things I've heard even as i listen to local radio on a weekly basis. we are drafting a qb and going after Cousins.

No no no. Don't want to pay for that with tax dollars.

They'd go in any division. Every team in afc is trash outside patriots and Steelers.

that was their second division game.

they were 9-2 prior to that

put them in any division and theyll walk all over it

The rest of the Pats Division have respectable records atm. Buffalo is .500 at 6-6 Miami at 5-7 and New York at 5-7. if you change both of their loses to NE to wins then the entire division is .500.

And if you change Buffalo's loss against the Pats to a win they are a winning team and even with loses against all 3 teams NE would still be 7-5 like Buffalo

Rex was better than McDouche. As bad as the team was under his lead, they didn't get blown out multiple weeks in a row.

The rest of the division sucks because of the pats, they suffocate the other 3 from being good. The pats played easily the best division this year in the NFC South and won 3/4. Theyre like 59-16 vs. the NFC since 2001. They have a better record outside of the division than inside of it.

the 90's

Rex at least had then playing hard and nasty, they weren't that good but they'd blow out good teams out of nowhere. This team looks dead and the qb isn't the problem here.

Terrible offensive play calling for every week

Losing the super bowl 4 times in a row.

Several thousand people live and the mansions are only on the parkways and Richmond, you're a faggot

as for what happened, we gutted our entire team and have been running ourselves towards classic 8-8 bills shitshow the worst possible outcome for the season we could've imagined. We really needed to beat the jets or saints after we went 5-2 and got btfo instead season was over right there.

>division
Try easy freakin conference. Who is the 2nd best team? Pittsburgh? LOL

Shit front office and coaching
New England steals players
The only offensive weapon of note is Shady
Tyrod is subpar. It says something about a QB when the way to beat him is to make him throw the ball.
The D can't stop the run.