Minneapolis: Muslims rampage through neighborhood, tell woman “We can kidnap you and rape you”

They asked her, “Do you know Shariah law?” The mainstream media seems determined not to know it, which may be one reason why they’re completely silent on these incidents.

Other urls found in this thread:

jihadwatch.org/2016/07/minneapolis-muslims-screaming-jihad-rampage-through-neighborhood-tell-woman-we-can-kidnap-you-and-rape-you
youtube.com/watch?v=g6y_bNdcT9o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Link

jihadwatch.org/2016/07/minneapolis-muslims-screaming-jihad-rampage-through-neighborhood-tell-woman-we-can-kidnap-you-and-rape-you

Give Minnesota to Canada and build a fucking wall around it.

To be fair, Carter is from Georgia.

Reminder Minnesota voted Rubio

That's why I don't espouse doing the same to Georgia.

u just need more guns

I'd like a source to this article as I have quite a few family members living in Minneapolis. I do not want this article to be real.

that area is swimming with Somalis

youtube.com/watch?v=g6y_bNdcT9o

It seems that only local Minneapolis outlets are reporting on this. Someone must've called for a media blackout.

Got a link I can post on normiebook that won't trigger the normies?

see

And lots of rope

(((Someone)))

And that is why we have guns.

>when a state full of swedes literally turns into Sweden
Is the Nord gene forever cucked?

Minneapolisfag here. Me and my friend are willing to gun down as many towel heads as necessary if this happens again.

Yelling "jihad" is a declaration of war and violence, and will be responded to justly.

Bump

we need to meme this into the fuckin stratosphere. MN rolling sticky to ensure they are woke as fuck.

Why the FUCK is this only being reported by hard right websites and news sources? Only red-flag sources are publishing this, sources that liberals will only denounce as racist. Knowing the cuck nature of Minneapolis, this is going to be swept right under the rug.

Minnesota is Sweden in every way but it's name.
>white people have a chunk of land
>"this place is too white"
>import Somalians

Don't do it until more people are "educated" about Islam. The jews are laughing at how gullible white people are right now, but they won't be laughing for long

>Inb4 merchant banks

We'll take Montana and North Dakota as well. You can keep the rest of those spics filled states

Because america is cucked by jews

>Tfw my small ass Montana town is getting "thousands" of shitskins.

They're trying so hard to start a race war that I can't help but laugh. The minute our local news reports on a muslims raping a little white girls the entire housing project of my area might be burnt to ashes by the next day.

>Do you know Second Amendment?

In an unrelated story : all the rich white women still voted for Hillary

Honestly, to a degree ...they kind of deserve it

Where is the Minnesota guy from the /sg/ threads that says there are no Somalis in Minnesota?

Yeah good idea you fucking faggot gun down some niggers these shitlibs are all too willing to turn a blind eye to, very heroic senpai

(((Someone)))

I would have no problem with multiculturalism if it meant all the ensuing crime was directed towards the people who support it

Bumpatino

The world needs to see this

>The minute our local news reports on a muslims raping a little white girls the entire housing project of my area might be burnt to ashes by the next day.

Sure thing, buddy.

shut it down

I'm starting to think the jews are just trying to make everyone want to declare genocide on islam