At what age did you realize Pewdiepie is kino?

At what age did you realize Pewdiepie is kino?
youtube.com/watch?v=wzOl43bYgq8

You have to be 18 or older to post here.

From shit-tier happy wheels screamer to Sup Forums

How did things go so right?

Did you just post the entire fucking internet?

fuck off back to Sup Forums and never post in this board again

if you consider that the entire internet, I've got some news for you kiddo

Pretty surprised with him desu

not Sup Forums related.

Ofc youtube is Sup Forums

can you even imagine the amount of hours and effort this guy has put into making videos over time

go back to Sup Forumseddit

You realize that he went from pandering to happy wheels kids that wanted to watch a retard scream to an edgelord wannabe Filthyfrank that panders to all the "le intellects that only get his humor"

You're literally a fucking idiot that eats up any shit that people put infront of you. Don't be upset in twenty years when you're fucking poor and wonder why you never made a good decision in your life.

Time for T__ T___s :^)

Back to >>Sup Forums with you

that vid is so fucking cringe!

this, there are Sup Forumsacks and plebbitors that somehow think the most subscribed to person on youtube is now le based redpilled rebel fighting the evul SJWs. pewdiepie has and always will be a pleb-tier sperg that feeds off whatever gets him attention.

>he reacts to videos and yells at things while playing vidya
>this is somehow a talent
>this guy is a multi-millionaire pop culture icon

shit like this and Twitch and the rise of cuckoldry and e-sports make me think we're seeing the decline of a nation, lads. it'll all be over soon.

It takes no talent to yell at a screen.

>reddit
>h3h3
>jontron
>gamergate
>star wars
>batman
>game of thrones
>and a bunch of other highly recognizable brands...
What are we looking at here then, 99%?

Is he the new Sam Hyde?

Why is this off-topic trash still up?

Ironically Starter Pack memes are dead memes only 12 year olds would find hilarious still

yes i am jelly.

are you not jelly?

fair point

I like how Sup Forums and other alt righters have to pretend to love this guy now

Just like Sam Hyde, but the only reason people pretend to like his incoherent ramblings, and keeping the camera focused on the ceiling for about 10 minutes a video is because he has sub 100k views and felt part of a kool klub

confirmed manchild.

Anime isn't on there at all. The Goku image is Oney Cartoons.
The person who started making these images was likely an Sup Forums elitist.

sauce?

Don't know why you get so triggered by this you don't think straight.
I didn't say I like all of this stuff, but that there is so much common denominator stuff in there that it covers a substantial deal of the internet, if not nearly all of the anglophone, young internet audience.

bump

My name is Ralph

It's from some reality show about guys living with mail order brides or something, I think she was a T*rk.

>makes millions playing video games
>gets bored, i was actually sad like you guys, shits on his past persona, calls out people doing the same thing
dishonest prick

more like he saw how his country get fucked by immigrants and wanted to lash out or at least voice out his disgust

really don't care if people hate pewds, i never really cared for him though hell its his hustle he made a lot of money, good for him. i did start checking out his vids when he was redpilling, truth or not, he has lots of views and even a s ingle person that does research on what he says and stumbles on Sup Forums is good enough for me

When Sup Forums told me it was cool to like him! XD

Pleb garbage for modern teenagers. He's a smart guy, though. With the alt-right idiocy rising among teenagers he adjusted himself to the upcoming zeitgeist.

now every normie is gonna know about my secret vidya fap kino
just fuck my shit up

Non white babies are already the majority in most western countries. So in 15 years most white people will be senile and unproductive and it will be decided to exterminate them.

fpbp

He's 27. He's way past the age to still enjoy this kind of garbage.

>more like he saw how his country get fucked by immigrants and wanted to lash out or at least voice out his disgust
haha wow projecting this much

Yes, I can see how making a joke about killing Jews in a video about fiver and cutting magic sand with a heated knife was a real statement on immigration. Kill yourself