Is it time for the government to step in and do something about this organization?

Is it time for the government to step in and do something about this organization?

yeah but what can you do at this juncture?

they're gonna be good once they get a QB

finally seem to understand that they shouldn't fire coaches every 2 years
>hire a shitty coach
>fire him after 2 years
>le cycle repeats

The roster is getting there but Hue's playcalling and the QB play have been absolutely terrible. If they got anything except turnovers out of QB they would have won like 4 games already

Shut it down

Haslam has fucked the Browns and he has fucked the University of Tennessee football. He shouldn't be allowed around the sport.

Sign Kirk Cousins

Pull a Las Vegas Golden Knights, sort of.

Burn everything down, new name (that's actually good) and
add a roster of above average to solid players and start from there. Also stop firing coaches every 2 years.

>2018
>browns declared a national disaster and granted millions of dollars to stop their eternity of sucking dick

>Sam Darnold can't save this mess
>Josh Rosen needs a functional O-line
>Baker Mayfield reeks of undersized Manziel college hype
>Luke Falk might be mobile enough

Shit. Better trade down and assemble picks to fix their problems.
OH WAIT THEY TRIED THAT ALREADY

eli manning will lead the browns to the playoffs next year

>new name (that's actually good)
kys

>eli beats brady in the owl one last time
>this time with the browns
imagine the assdevastation.

I'd go Rudolph Mason or Josh Rosen. Darnold isn't coming out. Mayfield and Lamar Jackson are Heisman memes.

They'd need an actual defense to do anything with Manning. He's over the hill.

>AFC team beats AFC team in the bowl

They are literally a gamemanager qb away from being around .500. They aren't nearly as bad as people think but the team has to prop up the most garbage QB in the league so it skews perception

>Mayfield isn't a run and gunner
>He chucks better than Manziel could ever hope to
>He actually has pocket presence and doesn't just flee at the first sign of trouble
he is small I agree, but the "HE'S MANZIEL" because they're both fiesty and smaller is the most retarded meme.

>game manager QB

So Alex Smith?
I hear he will be available after the season.

Grab Andy Reid too, after the Chiefs can him

They've had like 50 different QBs since they came back to the NFL, I think they need a lot more than one position player.