False Flags General

Am I the only one that thinks the resurgence of dindus getting dropped is another false flag?

I get that it's summer and that niggers like to chimpout in the heat, but there are a lot of inconsistencies with the shootings, starting with how no one actually gets shot on camera, which makes me question if it wasn't faked.

>Video One: Shots fired at the 0:23 mark, camera immediately turns away

twitter.com/Caiu95/status/750486064070963200

>Video Two: Shots fired at 0:10, camera proceeds to turn away and film the ground until 0:16 (just in time to film the life leaving his eyes)

twitter.com/illygirlBreA/status/750802202495557632

>Video 3: (I don't even know why I'm posting this blatantly fake garbage)

amp.twimg.com/v/55a1cc38-b457-4a6b-9aff-493197187480

I mean seriously, all of this shit is extremely easy to fake and the timing just seems to be too convenient with HRC and all. Even Sup Forums seems to be taking the bait.

What do you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U_WYRxmhgK0
youtube.com/watch?v=oz1HHc3bIM0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also consider that the objective of a false flag is to stir as much debate and controversy as possible. If it was as simple as a cop killing a nigger execution-style on camera, then there would be pretty much universal condemnation from everyone.

But it's all in the details. Both sides of the debate can argue that they are justified. Stirling was a registered felon who resisted arrested in possession of an illegal firearm. At the same time he is also your classic dindu case of

>selling cd's
>get shot by police

>the last dvd he sold was "Central Intelligence"

>inb4 this gets slid to make room for cuck threads

really makes you think

bump you faggots

This is the real issue. Notice how this happens right after Hillary is cleared and right before the FBI director has to defend himself in front of Congress. Each side has something to argue: He was a piece of crap who is a pedophile v. he dindu nuffin. This will especially destract people who are normally vehemently anti-Hillary.

Bump

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=U_WYRxmhgK0

youtube.com/watch?v=oz1HHc3bIM0

What is even fake you dumb fucking idiot? This board gets worse by the day. You haven't made any points, didn't put in enough effort to make a short debunk video, seriously, what are you doing here?

Sage and kill yourself. Le epic RACIST LOL NIGGERS, isn't enough to hide your newfaggotry. At least put some effort in to the fucking thread

Think I care what some virgin from 4chinz thinks of me?

Dude, I love that meme.

>Everyone on Sup Forums is less successful than me

My personal favorite. I probably make at least 3 fold what you do on a regular week and own more property. So, what's next, more memes, or are you going to try and fix your shit thread?

>My personal favorite. I probably make at least 3 fold what you do on a regular week and own more property.

sure you do.

Kek, you literally have nothing to say besides "nuh uh you neckbeard". I doubt you're even typing this from a property you own

You sound like an autistic faggot who has to flaunt his "wealth" on an anonymous imageboard when he's pressed for what to say. Besides, I doubt anyone with an actual degree of success would post here. And even so, having money makes you no less of a faggot.

If you are as rich as you say you are why aren't you outside enjoying your life?

>government: "whelp, we can't find a crime to charge Hillary with so let's shoot a bunch of street niggers."

You tinfoils are mentally ill.

Hey, believe you want. I just think it's something to consider. Don't blame me when the government takes your guns after another "mass shooting".

Sure, whatever, i'll take that. You had to spout your epic virgin meme, on top of the fact that you started a shitty fucking thread with no substance. Still carrying on with "lol no one on Sup Forums is even functional xd"

Why am I not outside? I'm enjoying a day with no work.

No it's almost definitely a false flag. The timing is too coincidental.

>You had to spout your epic virgin meme
Must have hit a nerve
>on top of the fact that you started a shitty fucking thread with no substance
Go start a better one faggot
>Still carrying on with "lol no one on Sup Forums is even functional xd"
Which is pretty much true.
>Why am I not outside? I'm enjoying a day with no work.
That's a funny way to say I have no friends.

>Must have hit a nerve
Dude ebin. You would probably blush if i just dropped a picture with my dick in someone (timestampped of course). Just say the word

>Go start a better one faggot
I've made probably more threads than you've even lurked in newfag. You're probably actively posting in one as we speak

>Which is pretty much true.
Speak for yourself. Don't try to group everyone else into your lack of success nigger

>That's a funny way to say I have no friends
No, it's a funny way to say that I actually do work and would like to enjoy a day. What friends aren't working a thursday or friday morning anyways? Must be as degenerate as you.

>You would probably blush if i just dropped a picture with my dick in someone (timestampped of course). Just say the word

>>trying this hard

>I've made probably more threads than you've even lurked in newfag. You're probably actively posting in one as we speak

Ah yes the master of Sup Forums. Bravo, user, teach me your ways.

>Don't try to group everyone else into your lack of success nigger
>Must be as degenerate as you.
So who's overcompensating with shitty Sup Forums memes now?

>No, it's a funny way to say that I actually do work and would like to enjoy a day.

Face it, user, anyone who posts here is not normal or successful. You can delude yourself into thinking you're special and have taken 'le redpill'. But in reality you're just as socially dysfunctional as the rest of us. No sense in pretending otherwise.

>He doesn't know how to function in society without sperging out in public.

I never said I was normal, but I at least know how to make money and be in a non degenerate relationship.

5 years strong, owned property for 3. Don't know what else to tell you user, you can pretend that someone you don't get along with is living a shitty dull life, but it doesn't make it true my friend.

Now, i'm going to go cook. You can join if you want to. I'll post some pictures as I go

I don't believe a word of that.

Having a mortgage doesn't make you hot shit anyway buddy. Go fuck yourself

>Mortage

It's okay to be upset user. First, we're going to start with the veggies :D I'm going to do shrimp with them, what do you think?

Forgot pic

yea alex jones tier tin foil roleplayers who actually believe life is like a movie need to be gassed