What are some kino about nigger """""""""""""""""""presidents""""""""""""""""""" who illegally wiretap the homes of...

what are some kino about nigger """""""""""""""""""presidents""""""""""""""""""" who illegally wiretap the homes of private citizens who happen to be running for president against their chosen trainwreck candidate and is now going to jail? No, I ain't gonna ask the faggots over at Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111855705/#111855735
foolz.fireden.net/v/thread/233291972/#233306809
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/347191326112112640
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Say it with me, Maddam President

What are some kino about goofball """""""""""""""presidents""""""""""""""" who have a proven history of making things up on a whim?

>shit things up so badly they elect a game show host to fix everything

JUST

>obama
>solid president
>largely loved aside from irrelevant racists
>everyone wishes they could have him back

>trump
>BTFO by low approval ratings and disgusting scandals literally months into his presidency
>also handing the country to Russia, not because he's evil but because he is an easily manipulated moron

hmmmm

kek

the dems haven't been this powerless in almost 100 years

obama and hillary screwed up bad, real bad

0.01 rubles deposited into your FSB account

>this is actually real a not some meme edit by Sup Forums
jesus fucking christ americlaps

imagine spending your ENTIRE life working and schemeing and busting your ass to become president. Spending years after years studying and playing the game of politics and ruthlessly climbing your way to the top and almost being there, after all that work, and you finally get your shot at it

and then, some asshole who just decided to be president on a whim stroles in and steals it from you.

from a completely non partisan or even political point, theres something weirdly funny and sad about that.

>it's a "trump makes unsubstantiated claims and his retarded worshipers shriek about them on Sup Forums" episode
Getting pretty tired of this episode desu

Nobody will even remember obama in 20 years for anything other than "that first black president".

any alice fans here?

says the guy still shilling the russian hacking conspiracy and bitching about a lady kneeling on a sofa

And just think, if the party affiliation of the candidates was switched, she'd be president right now

Oh amazing it's Sup Forums hour on Sup Forums and the mods allow it.

I totally agree. Fuck the left and "obummer" amiright guys? Break the conditioning patriots! Alex Jones is the only guy out there that knows whats going on and Russia isn't in on it. They're real patriots and THE real human beans.

Fuck off snitch pedo

urkell was a racist pile of shit and you're a faggot cuck

I fucking hate that you people forced me to know who this is.

I can literally identify her by just a pic of her tits/abdomen now I've seen so much of her posted.

Not really when you think of all the factors leading up to it.

Anyway, America was always a facade -- basically a living, breathing war crime that's been allowed to operate under the guise of being some benign beacon of hope for the world and the future of mankind.

Trump is just the naked true nature of American values made manifest. Obama was the mask and Hillary would've been the same. Trump will show what Americans are really about, and hopefully the world will stop falling for the sick lie that it's some great equalizer or force of global stability and human rights.

Then will come the fall. And if it takes the rest of humanity with it, then maybe that just means it was just our time.

shit banter, lurk moar

But Lincoln was black according to the highly reputable data collected by the kangs

The only one I can think of is The Dark Knight

Shit response and a terrible comeback. Maybe people will agree with you more on your containment board.

It's why it's there.

Right next to /po/ and /qst/. I'm sure you don't have enough brain matter to figure it you on your own though. I'm always here to help!.

i thought lincoln was black till i was like 10. i didn't get why a white guy would free the slaves.

Reading a little into that one, friend.

butthurt user is obviously butthurt

>Second thread this day

Better get ready drumpfkin daddy trump is going to prison

Link

third i've seen famalam. the autistic redditor just doesn't know how to control his diaper-shitting moments.

It's okay, user. All you have to do is push a simple button and you're in a land of opportunity with all your friends.

Sup Forums is just a click away!

>"No one will ever believe you."

Obama shouldn't have taunted him.

Why do you post on Sup Forums? archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111855705/#111855735

>"Trump and Russia didn't collude, but even if they did, it's okay because Trump and Putin are STRONG LEADERS, unlike that limp-wristed weenie Obama, who is also simultaneously a tyrant that is running a shadow government to undermine Trump"

Do I have that all right?

shit banter

You can always tell the r/the_donald transplants because of their use of ancient outdated memes

YO DAWG I HERD U LIKE Sup Forums SO WE GOT RID OF MODS SO YOU CAN SHITPOST ON Sup Forums WHILE YOU DRIVE

OBAMA GOT MORE VOTES THAN DUMP

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just report him. Hes range ban on sight and will be removed before the thread is

Why do you post on Sup Forums? Why do you think you're welcome here more than Sup Forumsackss when you're not, Sup Forumsedditor? foolz.fireden.net/v/thread/233291972/#233306809

>Trump is just the naked true nature of American values made manifest.
>Trump will show what Americans are really about
But most Americans voted against him.

>a redditor like myself only uses the dankest memes

Name one super power in the pantheons of history that was even halfway "nice".

You pay the cost to be the boss. Ain't no half steppin'.

>illegally wiretap
apparently you've never heard of the patriot act

Thanks for the film recs guys

did you mean idris elba thread?

And yet he won.

Pretty much encapsulates the truth of America.

because most americans arent ready for everyone else to know theyre racist sexist homophobic transphobic psychos

Sounds like Sup Forums approves of spying on political rivals.

>Being this ass annihilated

Keep trying little buddy, you'll get out of that rut in no time.

>twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/347191326112112640
What did he mean by this

Sup Forums is terrified

obama and his buddies are going down :)

shit banter

>giving this guy a serious and actually really good answer

Man that is more than OP ever deserves

Why are you spamming these bullshit threads
fuck off

Just Sup Forums cross posters and Sup Forumsedditors

does Sup Forums like luther?

First and second seasons were alright for that motherfucking Alice.

After that, wouldn't really bother.

>he actually believes drumpfy cant on the chosen one