Nah bro, The Matrix is a classic

>Nah bro, The Matrix is a classic.

God dammit the leather gloves get me every time

>you were young when it came out, or you didn't see it when it came out. Yeah, that's it.

>You must've been born post-2000.
>It's actually deep, retard.
>You didn't understand it.

What is anout this crappy movie that actually made the movie industry worse that makes people defend it with such vigor?

>go to Sup Forums
>make a thread to talk to yourself in alone
What did (you) mean by this?

You ever notice how no one can defend Th Matrix as a good movie without deflecting?
Isn't that kind of strange for a movie that is supposedly really good and can supposedly stand on it's own merits?

>sci-fi is the best genre
>i love post-apocalyptic settings

It looks fucking hot out, too. What a sperg.

I'm seriously not sure what you meant by this...

>there are people on Sup Forums right now that were born after the matrix came out

I always wondered about this guy. Did he move to Japan?

>tryingto deflect

Meme meme (meme) meme meme?

The first one was amazing to 14-year-old me when it came out. I've never re-watched it, and never will, because I like the memory of it that currently exists in my mind and I'm afraid to find out that it actually sucked, because the sequels didn't come out until years later and holy shit they were trash, especially that last one.

but it is a classic. or 'kino' as you would say.

>there are people on Sup Forums right now who were born within a certain amount of time of thing

Really makes the old meme producer produce memes

I saw a poster on Sup Forums claim that he's a code monkey at a mid-tier vidya developer right now.

I am seriously curious as to what the new word will be once the "normies" start saying kino.

I wonder if he ever followed through with those plans of his.

I wonder if he ever looks back on this image of himself and cringes.

I saw it when I was in 8th grade and the only thing I remember about it was some bizarre scene where a bunch of bald little kids are bending spoons with their minds in some black lady's apartment or some shit. None of it made sense.

The Matrix is objectively a good movie, and if you disagree you are a contrarian.

>tfw that's almost exactly how I would have described myself 10 or so years ago

Holy shit I was a gigantic faggot, no wonder I never got any pussy.

>active member of the Atheist (capitalized, because even then he knew subconsciously that he was merely subscribing to a whole other style of religion and collective hivemind,) community

How does one be an "active member"? somehow I'm sure he only ever cried to his friends about "muh no God" since anyone esle would have beat the shit out of him from sheer annoyance

>I'm a musician and writer

So is every loser that looks like him.

>I'm a gamer and a tech geek

I mean of course he is. OF COURSE he is. He also thinks buying a bunch of plug n play shit from newegg and making a "gaming rig" counts as supreme tech prowess

>I'm an animator

Bullshit, you actually need discipline for that

>and a commedian

Said no one ever, about him.

>I have an irregular sense of style, enjoying suits and trenchcoats

Just like a hundred thousand other "bleeding edge" necknerds, evidently.

>I care very little what people think of me

PFFT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

>"After I pass high school with straight Cs, I'm going to attend an assrape for-profit scam school, then move to Japan with my buttbuddy to get rejected in the Jap game industry and also by all the kawaii slavemaiden waifu girls that make up most of the populace, according to my animes"

Well played, gentlesir.

You know what's funny about this guy? The types of girls that would actually date someone like this are usually the ones that grow up to be raging feminist lesbians. Go figure

Picture.

I was 11 when it came out and I straight up hated it. I just found it and its fans annoying later and now I don't care. It's a stupid stupid film but I can't be bothered.

The concept of the matrix in general had a fairly robust spiritual message that will eternally have people going like 'oh i never thought of it that way'

It was like a religious experience so they hold the whole dipshit narratives close to their hearts

Speed Racer is way better anyways

>I was a gigantic faggot
How do you know you are not a gigantic faggot, now?

Nobody actually acts like this unironically anymore. The internet blew them out too hard

why is that funny? he's probably a feminist neckbeard

honestly your response is cringier than the OP

It took a little bit longer than usual, but yep. Here it is. Every fucking time...

>actually taking out the time to respond with this wall of text

cringe

Maybe if you didn't insult them they'd actually bother to post a well thought out argument instead of fling shit back.

He's dead, drug overdose.
Because he lived in Texas

Have you seen it recently? As years gone by the CGI aged like shit it's almost makes it unwatchable

The second movie must've been one of the most awaited movies of all time. Between 1999 and 2003 people wouldn't shut up about it, so yeah.

It's based on the allegory of the cave.

>implying you didn't readily identify with the imp-faced nerdneck and that's why you're whining