Cop Lives Matter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jMijb51WoGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Source?

Really makes you go hmmm....

Source of what? The still from a movie or the shitty fag tier quote

lol, there was 42 officers killed compared to the 1000+ civilians last year.

Law Enforcement agents barely scratches the top 20 for deadliest jobs in America. You have a higher chance dying doing a real job like Electrical Maintenance Technician or longshoreman.

the situation sure does compel one to ponder

Longshoreman are 4 times as likely to get stabbed by a nigger with a broken bottle than a white cop in America

But what's the rate of deaths per capita in those populations (cops vs civvies)?

Also, you may be more likely to die on the job in other professions, but you probably won't get shot at work by a nigger if you're a crab fisherman.

Only 36%

*36 times

Is that true?

Daily reminder that white males make up 31% of the U.S. population, but account for around 70% of murders of police officers.

They do, God bless their souls.

niggers are shit and bad and not sentient

should be killed

Blacks in USA are proven to be one if not the most violent group.

Look for statistics, it's amazing.

Blacks in Brazil are more civilized and integrated than blacks in USA

I know they are, and I know blacks are like 25 more likely to kill whites than the opposite, but OP's pic have no source

Pretty sure blacks in Brazil are just as bad.
youtube.com/watch?v=jMijb51WoGM

Memes are supposed to have pictures, anons.

Everyone should watch and spread the video "Vietnam Vet kills police officer", or "This is what happens when police officers miss" (Both of these refer to Kyle Wayne Dinkheller's death).

Watched it an hour ago, just got back from getting alcohol so I can try to forget it.

>Law Enforcement agents barely scratches the top 20 for deadliest jobs in America.

That's so freaking dumb.

Being a cop is very safe on many areas. So the statistics are misleading. Being a cop in hood full of niggas and Mexican cartels is by far the most dangerous job.

Being a lumberjack may also be dangerous. But cops are dealing with the WORST of society, being threatened verbally and physically.

This.

Found the pinko

Very true, Brazil didn't go all white guilt muh feels gibs me dats because they didn't have any jews

NO MORE DEAD COPS ;_;

it's like being a lumberjack in a forest of saplings vs a lumberjack in a forest of armed with chainsaws and a culture of violence against lumberjacks

"Fuck Da LumbaJacKs"