This is why I stopped dating white bois. Black men are more athletic, have bigger cocks, and are more alpha...

This is why I stopped dating white bois. Black men are more athletic, have bigger cocks, and are more alpha. My ex boyfriend was white and one time when we went out to the bar a black guy catcalled me and asked me: "Whatchu doin with a scrawny ass white boy?" My boyfriend looked like he was about to cry and walked out of the bar without grabbing my hand. I was so ashamed of him, if a white boy can't stick up for himself why should I expect him to stick up for me? This is why you're referred to as boys and not men.

>A fucking leaf

wtf i hate black ppl now

eric, simply eric

Single motherhood rulez XD

>taking copy pastas out of twitch chat

Lol enjoy being with a man that makes $15,000 per year. that's some fine livin bitch, hope that cock keeps you satisfied without a roof over your head

now that has to be some sort of record

I'm getting real tired of you Canada.

ban all leafs please

that's it, i'm a #hillshillnow

No one cares who a fag dates

how do threads like this keep getting replies

Gorillas are also alpha, but that doesn't mean bestiality is a good idea.

Are you mad white boi

All these angry white boys. Remember, no matter what you're still pathetic losers and the majority of you are neets that simply can't afford a white woman like me. Maybe if you had some swag or dick size to make up for it, but you don't . Have fun jerking off to virtual reality.

>14 year old girl with her 12 year old boyfriend at the door of a matinee
>21 year old black nigga "Whatchu doin with a scrawny ass white boy?"
>"Black guys are so athletic"
>Nigga cum inside. She never sees him again

tok kek this is not a ylyl story thread, user.

FUCKING ONTARIO DOES IT AGAIN

If you're somehow serious enjoy being the one who has to make all the money. A nigger having a slightly bigger dick won't make up for the fact that his 65-72 IQ won't be making him jack shit money

Bitch simmer down.

Us white boys make a far lot more than these half evolved apes, we are also much more polite than they are. You will be homeless, sat in a park watching your new pet monkey smoke weed, while trying his hardest to string a coherent sentence together.

Such a future.

this

Please. I'd beat the shit out of that nigger, and probably smack you just for writing this (regardless if you're male or female).

OP is from Ontario

Of course it's a good idea...

Sad thing is, only one or two are really into it, the others are just not strong willed enough to be different.

You Rump fed ronyon.

C U R L
U
R
L

B R O
R
O

Can someone please explain why Ontario is beating Australia in shitposting?

hide leaf threads
ignore leaf posts
do not reply to leaf posters
it's fucking bait

>liking big cocks instead of a stable income and stable relationship

kek

oh look i found a oic of you

FAKE
A
K
E

same canadian

Everyone in that pic deserves to be stoned and burned to death especially those treasonous whores

Nice hairline and non existent jaw line.

>Black men are more athletic, have bigger cocks, and are more alpha.

Fucking keklord, you bitch.

>Be me
>Be white
>Be solicitor
>Earn over £60,000 a year
>Have a nice house
>Getting married in France in 2 months.

All while your black bf sells cannabis, raps on Worldstar, rapes women for dime bags of drugs, and doesn't have a job.

Face it whore, you're only with them for the meme of dating a black guy

''HEY GURLL CHECK OUT MA NEW BF, HE LOOKS LIKE A RAPPER, SWAGYOLOMONEYWEED''

When you get pregnant he's going to disown you like the fucking nigger he is.

My black boyfriend actually has a job and doesn't break the law, you racist piece of shit. Stay mad.

tldr

You're jumping the shark here a bit Qiàng

Why is it surprising that a Canadian man is chasing the race most likely to give him AIDs?

no one wants your ugly ass. seriously. this is why you're dating black dudes

>THIS IS HOW WOMEN WRITE.

Stfu faggot.
Unless someone has a small forehead where their hairline is inches above their eyebrows, you faggots say something about their hairline.

going bald shows high levels of testosterone. just so you know .

Please get your worms out of my brain. The only thing you're doing is making me more racist towards Jews.

>Stay mad.

No, I don't need too.
Anger is for people in jail.

That's where I send them.

>Actually taking the bait

why are some of you replying as if it's actually a woman?

are you that new?

Kek. Bet those black dudes weren't even invited. Girls having a pool party and a bunch of Somalis jump then fence and pick them up and take picture.

Remember. Sup Forums is satire

>acting like im not b8ing them
sure is summer in here

counter b8ing belongs on Sup Forums

Why would I care what a fat chick thinks?

But it is summer user.

"beating" implies that it is anyway good. This is the lukewarm, obvious, waste-of-time, shitposting. Smell it from a mile away shitposting.