POPE ENDORSES TRUMP!!!

>“I have been hesitant to offer any kind of support for either candidate in the US presidential election but I now feel that to not voice my concern would be a dereliction of my duty as the Holy See. A strong and free America is vitally important in maintaining a strong and free world and in that sense what happens in American elections affects us all. The Rule of Law is the backbone of the American government as it is in any nation that strives for freedom and I now fear that the Rule of Law in America has been dealt a dangerous blow. The FBI, in refusing to recommend prosecution after admitting that the law had been broken on multiple occasions by Secretary Clinton, has exposed itself as corrupted by political forces that have become far too powerful. Though I don’t agree with Mr. Trump on some issues, I feel that voting against the powerful political forces that have corrupted the entire American federal government is the only option for a nation that desires a government that is truly for the people and by the people. For this primary reason I ask, not as the Holy Father, but as a concerned citizen of the world that Americans vote for Donald Trump for President of the United States.”

wtoe5news.com/us-election/pope-francis-shocks-world-endorses-donald-trump-for-president-releases-statement/

fake

>dat sauce
Untrue and homosexual

wtf i hate god now

We all knew this was coming.

The Pope is a clown but the Vatican isnt stupid.

The most patrician institution on Earth endorses the most patrician candidate

Not a chance, not even one.

Nice source...Sup Forums is 18+

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fake

That cuck wouldn't endorse anyone.

Fictitious and Queer

>random generic WordPress blog

Holy shit guys it's happening

>El Pohpay Francisco taking any stance that isn't cucked and/or utter submission to enemies of the Church
Fake and homosexual.

>JLAW reaction image

redditor detected

I bet you actually think she's hot lmao

>all these non-believers

The Pope here, ask me anything.

Make it quick though because I'm about to go on CNN to talk about my endorsement.

>shitty source
>probably fake
>pope francis
>getting his nose into foreign affairs
>anyone caring about what a shitty excuse for a pope has to say about anything

Hmmmmm

You believe I'm interested in relationships with physical women?

The waifu age is coming, with no survivors.

Forgot to turn on your Vatican VPN you faggot.

PRAISE KEK

I'm in Georgia waiting for my CNN interview faggot.

Pls dont kill your acolytes Kek

no

Well, he definetelly got his
>>>>nose
into our internal affairs. Just like another minority living here with big
>>>>>noses

fuck the pope
deus vult

godplease let this be true

Disingenuous and sexually deviant

I am pretty sure (((they))) have taken over the Catholic Church. The current pope is a Marxist too.

fake and gay

badly faked

>Noses
>First Jesuit pope
>Jesuits
>Although in the first 30 years of the existence of the Society of Jesus there were many Jesuit conversos (Catholic-convert Jews) including the second Father General Diego Lainez, an anti-converso faction led to the Decree de genere (1593), which proclaimed that either Jewish or Muslim ancestry, no matter how distant, was an insurmountable impediment for admission to the Society of Jesus. This new rule was contrary to the original wishes of Ignatius who "said that he would take it as a special grace from our Lord to come from Jewish lineage." The 16th-century Decree de genere remained in exclusive force until the 20th century, when it was repealed in 1946.
>In 1946
Really makes you think.

I got immunity cat. Ha!

Kek protect me.

Holy dicks, I did not see this coming.

Thanks pope for fueling the fire.